Thread: Dear Future Husband (Open Mic)

Red face Dear Future Husband (Open Mic)

Dear Future husband,

I thought I knew my future husband's name already (Alan) but i was wrong. Been so depressed and my life was so chaotic for some time now after he left. But today I posted on My Facebook status: ďI love my husband...whoever he is, wherever he is at, whenever God will send him, I already love himĒ. I have no idea why, I just felt the need to post it, and when I did it I shared a few tears of joy.

I felt something warm, some sort of energy running across my body, reaching my chest and made me tear up. I felt happiness, something like when you acomplished something you worked hard and say ďfinally! Iím here, I did itĒ. It was weird. It made so many emotions appear and so many words started flowing thru my mind I couldnít just ignore it so I decided to write you a letter and post it everywhere I could.

Dear husband, right now I still donít know your name, but I already like your name, let me tell you is the greatest name of them all, and it suits you well, because you are amazing! I donít know how old you are, what your weight is, what your skin color is, what you smell like or what your height is yet, but I already know that all about you physically is just perfect, and you are exactly the way you have to be to look handsome and so damn sexy to me.

I donīt know what your favorite food and drinks are but, baby, I am already learning how to prepare all of that, donít know yet when your birthday is but I have tons of ideas for gifts and great dates and activities for us. I donít know if you want kids, or if you canít have them, but I already have a few names on my mind, either for our kids or for our pets.

I havenít met you yet, or maybe I have but God hasnít revealed us yet that we will be together. I donít know if right now you believe in God, if you believe and love Jesus, but I am already praying you do at least have a peacefull spiritual life in harmony with your own self and surroundings, and that you could be my spirit guide and support.

I got a message right now thru line, it was from Mike. He is asking when my birthday is. He is a nice guy, I might have had a crush with him few years ago, he is just "that cute guy I know" right now, but please donít be jealous, because I love you, and I will marry you, whenever you decide to come and ask me to do so.

I am sorry for not finding you yet, or not being allowed to be found by you yet, I am working on becoming a better person so I can give you the best of me, because you deserve only the best of the best, and I am broken still, maybe that is why God hasnít sent you yet? I donít know, but I promise you I will become better each day until the day I finally meet you and itís revealed that it is you who is infront of me.

I promise you that, by the time you and I meet and hang out and spend time together, I will be already fixed and will be healthy, and will be a warrior to fight beside you in this war we call life. If I might not be perfect just yet I will be the closest to ďfixed and healthyĒ that I can be, that way I am not a burden but a relief for whatever you might be going thru.

My dear husband, I miss you already, is weird I donít know you yet but I already miss you. Please donít take long, I am craving for you, I am really feeling like kissing you and hugging you and watch movies with you, I really want to feel you near me. I already love you baby, you are perfect, you are awesome, I admire you, there is not one single man in this world that can ever compare to you. Thank you for being my Future Husband.

Sincerely,

Your Future Wife

PS: I like how you cook too
    😊

TO THE READER: do you wish to write something for your future spouse? do it here if you feel it inside, do you already have a spouse and wish to write a letter as well? do you have any thought or wish or encouragement comment for others who write here? do so, is an open mic

Default Re: Dear Future Husband (Open Mic)

I am not much of a writer besides I think am going to die alone.

I have thought about that too, many times, i might still do, but hope is there, even if it is only to inspire writings. the voices in my head saywe are never alone, there is always some stranger stalking us and staring at us in a sneaky quiet but pervy way o.o

that's one of the sweetest things I've ever read!

unfortunately lol I'm already married lol

meaning, I can't write a letter to my future husband, but I might like to write one to my great granddaughter!

It's fascinating to think that all around us
    there's an invisible world we can't even see ♥

i do wish you all the best in your search and God will send you the perfect for you soulmate..just be patient in His timing

Here you go I did write this one remember my first wife some time ago.

I met my new wife driving on a Bright Brand new Zamboni in Middle School.

Big Brand New Zamboni Middle School U.S.A.

She is so beautiful I met my new wife driving a Big Bright Brand New Zamboni in Middle U.S.A. She had a shinny back end and covered the whole rink with grace and style on that Big Bright Brand New Zamboni on the rink in Meddle School U.S.A. I was sitting in the box and had the best view of my new wife she just didn't know it then when she was on top of that Big Bright Brand New Zamboni in the morning hours of the day. That Zamboni was sounding like a kitten purring to my ears only because my wife was sitting on that machine. I could smell the pinecones in the air from the morning due and when I saw her on the Big Bright New Zamboni I knew she would be my wife.

She saw me standing there starring at her driving that Big Bright New Zamboni and smiled at me so sweet I almost melted in the ice myself. That smile stayed with me for the rest of my life with such a bigh flash and twinkled and I sore that she even winked at me with those beautiful eyes that sparkled off the glisting ice and shinged right up at me. That is when she motioned at me to come over and sit beside her oh Lord I thought I died cause my breath went from breathing and stopped right there.

She then held out an ear plug and we listened to country music on her A.M. radio she had in her pocket and with the sounds of the music and the smell of her hair I was now sure I was in heaven. Knowing that I was only 17 years old and then found out she was 15 we had a really super great 3 years befor the wedding only because I really knew she was the only one for me when I took her out on your first date shinning deer in my daddy's old pickup truck. That is when she told me that I was really cute and knew I had turned a bright red cause she started to giggle and told her that I am not cute that she was the cuttest girl in the whole dang school and I think in the whole world. And she kissed me on the cheek. Yes I almost fainted.

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    that's one of the sweetest things I've ever read!

unfortunately lol I'm already married lol

meaning, I can't write a letter to my future husband, but I might like to write one to my great granddaughter!

I guess you can write a letter for anyone you feel inside of you to do so. granddaughter you mean you havent met her yet? that'd be awesome you write her something. I also write letters for those who have been gone, but i burn them later, somehow makes me feel i sent them to heaven via smoke (?) lol i know im weird

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i do wish you all the best in your search and God will send you the perfect for you soulmate..just be patient in His timing
    Thank you very much. I appreciate that a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    Here you go I did write this one remember my first wife some time ago.

I met my new wife driving on a Bright Brand new Zamboni in Middle School.

Big Brand New Zamboni Middle School U.S.A.

She is so beautiful I met my new wife driving a Big Bright Brand New Zamboni in Middle U.S.A. She had a shinny back end and covered the whole rink with grace and style on that Big Bright Brand New Zamboni on the rink in Meddle School U.S.A. I was sitting in the box and had the best view of my new wife she just didn't know it then when she was on top of that Big Bright Brand New Zamboni in the morning hours of the day. That Zamboni was sounding like a kitten purring to my ears only because my wife was sitting on that machine. I could smell the pinecones in the air from the morning due and when I saw her on the Big Bright New Zamboni I knew she would be my wife.

She saw me standing there starring at her driving that Big Bright New Zamboni and smiled at me so sweet I almost melted in the ice myself. That smile stayed with me for the rest of my life with such a bigh flash and twinkled and I sore that she even winked at me with those beautiful eyes that sparkled off the glisting ice and shinged right up at me. That is when she motioned at me to come over and sit beside her oh Lord I thought I died cause my breath went from breathing and stopped right there.

She then held out an ear plug and we listened to country music on her A.M. radio she had in her pocket and with the sounds of the music and the smell of her hair I was now sure I was in heaven. Knowing that I was only 17 years old and then found out she was 15 we had a really super great 3 years befor the wedding only because I really knew she was the only one for me when I took her out on your first date shinning deer in my daddy's old pickup truck. That is when she told me that I was really cute and knew I had turned a bright red cause she started to giggle and told her that I am not cute that she was the cuttest girl in the whole dang school and I think in the whole world. And she kissed me on the cheek. Yes I almost fainted.
    awweeee.... this was so sweet!!! i dont really think it matters when you wrote it or for who you wrote it, also i dont think it matters AT ALL whether you think you arent "a writer" or not. what matters is that you felt something inside of you when you wrote this and even if you dont feel it anymore, or the person you wrote this for/about doesnt feel it anymore, you managed to make me feel the way you felt when that happened, the more i read the more i was feeling the rush, excitement, nervousness! and if that is not a great writting then oh please enlight me what it is? lol thanks for sharing this with me/us.

Quote Originally Posted by ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯ View Post
    awweeee.... this was so sweet!!! i dont really think it matters when you wrote it or for who you wrote it, also i dont think it matters AT ALL whether you think you arent "a writer" or not. what matters is that you felt something inside of you when you wrote this and even if you dont feel it anymore, or the person you wrote this for/about doesnt feel it anymore, you managed to make me feel the way you felt when that happened, the more i read the more i was feeling the rush, excitement, nervousness! and if that is not a great writting then oh please enlight me what it is? lol thanks for sharing this with me/us.
    Well I'll tell you Isabella half ways through high school we got married.

wow, for real? do you have any kids?

wow, for real? do you have any kids?
    With her we had one daughter that my wife and her were driving and were murdered by a drunk driver our daughter was 19 months old.

Your question is do I have kids? Yes I have three children by my second marriage that am now divorced from. Melissa (33) Matthew (31) & Michael (29)
    all live with their new families that I keep in touch with through Skypes. My thrid wife died of an O.D'd. of her precription drugs and the over use of Vodka.

Oh I am a good story teller fact is I was one of the frist Story Tellers at Knocks Berryfarm, would sit in a circular settings where I would tell stories about the old west. My assitents would gather childrens names from the parents and would incorpate them into the story and no story would be the same.

See thats a pretty good story isn't it Isabella? Only one thing Knocks Berryfarm didn't have a story teller that would be DisneyLand and that he was Elecronic hahahahaaaa...

ok ithink i got lost somewhere there between the story the berryfarm and disney, but appart from that, great imagination!

ok ithink i got lost somewhere there between the story the berryfarm and disney, but appart from that, great imagination!
    Thanks I used that story about Knocks Berryfarm in bars to pick up girls.

I guess you can write a letter for anyone you feel inside of you to do so. granddaughter you mean you havent met her yet? that'd be awesome you write her something. I also write letters for those who have been gone, but i burn them later, somehow makes me feel i sent them to heaven via smoke (?) lol i know im weird
    I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are! lol

it's my great granddaughter, and she's 2 months old ♥

I never wrote letters to my youngest sister Patty she died way before I knew her or remmebered her or if I even meet her for she died due to a hole in her heart at 7 days old that would of made me about 7 years old. When I found out about her somewhere's around the age of 14 I used to go to the family cemetery plot and just sit there trying to see if I could make some sort of contact with her and maybe try to find out what type of person she is and would bring her flowers. Stopped doing that some time latters when my parents found out and wanted me to go to the school counselor so I said fuck that and stopped. Haven't thought about Patty for a long time now just did when you Isaballe said you would write letters to the ones that are no longer with you. And I really want to thank you for bringing up some good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by stevent222 View Post
    I never wrote letters to my youngest sister Patty she died way before I knew her or remmebered her or if I even meet her for she died due to a hole in her heart at 7 days old that would of made me about 7 years old. When I found out about her somewhere's around the age of 14 I used to go to the family cemetery plot and just sit there trying to see if I could make some sort of contact with her and maybe try to find out what type of person she is and would bring her flowers. Stopped doing that some time latters when my parents found out and wanted me to go to the school counselor so I said fuck that and stopped. Haven't thought about Patty for a long time now just did when you Isaballe said you would write letters to the ones that are no longer with you. And I really want to thank you for bringing up some good memories.
    AWWWWWEE,,, That is so cute. i was named after my aunt, who i never met, she passed away a month before my mom found out she was pregnant. i dont have pics of her. only small one, when she passed the shock was so bad the whole family took her pics down, and never talked about her, my mom and dad tried help my grandparents by naming me after her, but no one ever called me that name. i found out she existed when i was like 13 years old when i was sneaky on granny's drawers adn found few documents, like a highschool certificate and college degree on someone named like me, and i went out side to the living room and holding such papers i asked "who is this?" which got me a nice slap on my face by granny, who took the papers and said do never go thru my stuff, some time later my other aunt told me about the issue. but didnt get me details. it took years of reserach to find out all about that aunt. i kept writing her letters, then burning them, asking in dreams to see her, and find her to know her