Thread: I want kids, he doesn't

Unhappy I want kids, he doesn't

He has three from previous marriage, i have none. i want a baby, at least one. he doesn't- he says has nothing to do with the fact he has three already, but he isnt clear about why he doesnt want. and i just broke up with him. but i feel so bad, he has all i want, all i need, all i was looking for. but i want a baby!! i want it so badly, what if i get pregnant in purpose and he wants me to kill the baby? what if he leaves me then? he isnt mean, he isnt bad, he is almost perfect. my best friend always, just we started to get serious and had so far the best time, and i get this thrown to my face.

what do i do? walk away the best man i have met? my best friend who became my lover? the one person i have always trusted? or keep dreaming ill find someone to have a family with?

im destroyed.

Default Re: I want kids, he doesn't

it seems to be a deal breaker, but nobody can make that choice for you
    anything is possible, but what if you hold onto hope that he changes his mind, but he doesn't?
    I'm sorry you're hurting

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    it seems to be a deal breaker, but nobody can make that choice for you
    anything is possible, but what if you hold onto hope that he changes his mind, but he doesn't?
    I'm sorry you're hurting
    im so confused,
    he is being selfish with me, cos he already has three, but i want one, i thought maybe im being dumb worrying about this if we havent come that far, but hw is looking for a land/property for US to go live at, so? lets say we move together, lets say we get married, and worry until then? when i'd be too in love to let him go? or i'd be too hurt when he leaves me? i thought i should worry now, when im in time to walk away. but i also now think he has all i ever wanted, too good to be true? he isnt a bad man, but what if he becomes ones when i get pregnant on purpose? i'd be ruining my life, his and a kids life. im so confused,

the best thing to do when you don't know what to do is nothing
    a little time may make everything clearer for you
    life has a way of sorting these things out

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    the best thing to do when you don't know what to do is nothing
    a little time may make everything clearer for you
    life has a way of sorting these things out
    he wrote, he doesnt want to break up. he says he thinks he is too old to have a baby. then said he wouldnt be able to retire when he planned cos he would have to work for kids collegue... i said im 12 years younger, and i have a job, and in my culture (we arent the same country) women arent princess to just ask for money and he knows it, he can retire whenever he wants, as i will take over the bills and things, and that was always my plan, to let him retire sooner than 60. he said we can work something out but to please nor breakup.

i said we will wait, and to take a break for at least 24 hours. cos i am still confused what i want. he also said no marriage. and im like ok, no baby, no marriage, in my culture is a huge dishonor to be just living together, and i'd be disowned by my family. he claims he didnt know that, anyways, im taking a break from our relationship, and hope it clears out in a way that benefit both, or better just go away,

thanks for your help, i vented, i feel better...i am gonna wait, i wont argue no more, i will wait

I'm glad you're feelin' better!