25,701 viceres

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
thats want it says on my pc. amd they want $29.95 to remove them is this a sscam? krybosrd & sendley are missing to have to use a small screwdrover to yo spaceses between the words too. hard to move the mouse abput also. An dam i cannot afford another on Oh feeling much better athoughrt. rt. knee still wanting off& that would take care ofthe rt. bigblack&darlpurplellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll foot. Oh not bother calling eoghtrt casue phonr & t/v/ isout too. Yea I lead wpunderful life HA!
:ukscarf:​

..kl

Bamber

Super Moderator
Yes, it's a scam Steven. That's a very common one, too. As long as you have antivirus on your PC you should be safe.

On the keyboard and mouse thing, I'm afraid your going to have to replace them as soon as you can.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
OMFreakin' G! Got another one for yea. Phone rings at 8:10 this morning caller I.D. only says one word 'Minnesota' I have relation there so answered the call. Some Oriental man asks me if I am Steven G.... ? Tell him yes and he continues with saying He had noticed that the company he works for that I have some isues and virus on my computer. Right then and there I said oh thank you I'll have my son look at it and hanged up.

Although still do have many I know cause of the way it's acting still just hope and pray it doesn't crash on me. Don't know what I'll do cause the ones at the libaruary will not let me on this site.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4600271]Yes, it's a scam Steven. That's a very common one, too. As long as you have antivirus on your PC you should be safe.

On the keyboard and mouse thing, I'm afraid your going to have to replace them as soon as you can.
[/QUOTE]

Thats just it I don't even know if I have any something keeps popping up when I turn the pc on. saying that my trail Anti-Malware has expired. then something else pops up in the lower corner saying antimalware has dectected no no virus's.
Still do have Spyibot+S&D on here. And some type of cookie cleaner I can't find

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Just a thought Steven if they are calling your house and know your name and phone number it sounds like they hacked your computer and can read your information

Can you do ctl alt del and start task manager go to processes and see if anything odd is running... I don't know if you can tell its hard sometimes to see which windows programs are legit or not.. you may have to restore your PC

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
Try the free version of AVAST. That is excellent for most viruses, especially if you let id do what they call a "boot scan", which runs before Windows loads, so is able to get rid of most viruses that block anti-virus software once they start.