$50 Videos & $10 Pictures from Jan 15-30, 2012

ram4o

To receive $ 50 but only certain members who live in countries that you specified. I think that is not honest to the other users.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="ram4o, post: 3886738]To receive $ 50 but only certain members who live in countries that you specified. I think that is not honest to the other users.[/QUOTE]

People get paid a lot more wages in other countries for doing the same job all the time.
That's life.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3886285]Thanks,I just checked my payment rate and it still says $50 per video.
I'll check with Admin if there's an error as the payment promotion is over.[/QUOTE]

I've had a reply from Mollipop
It's not an error. The promotion rates are continuing at $50 per video and $10 per picture. These rates should only be applying to residents of United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia though

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3887431]People get paid a lot more wages in other countries for doing the same job all the time.
That's life.[/QUOTE]

:bravo: :hehehaha:

qwertyuiopp

[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3887431]People get paid a lot more wages in other countries for doing the same job all the time.
That's life.[/QUOTE]

I believe in equality!

Why just US, CAN, UK and AUSTRALIA get $50?
Are you people saying that YOU ARE SOMETHING MORE than others in the rest of the world?

If you get fifty and I get 5 times less and we both doing one and the same task with the same quality... this shit have just one simple word - DISCRIMINATION.

Integration is nothing but ISOLATION because we can't change something just with crappy proclamations and everything's to goes the same, right!? If you saying something JUST DO IT (Nike) But do it for all!

Have you watched THE TREE MUSKETEERS? All for one one for all?
All members for Jokeroo and Jokeroo for All members, not for just a few...

GOD DAMN IT! IF YOU PAY 50, PAY IT TO EVERYONE or you just sayin' bulls!!!

United States, Bulgaria, Canada, Great Britain (UK), Italy, Germany, Australia, Finland, Spain, France,
Japan, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, Luxembourg

My Current Rates

Action Rate ($ USD)
Approved Picture $5.00
Approved Video $10.00
Facebook Like $0.02
User Reaction $0.02

WHAT'S YOURS?!

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="qwertyuiopp, post: 3953562]I believe in equality!

Why just US, CAN, UK and AUSTRALIA get $50?
Are you people saying that YOU ARE SOMETHING MORE than others in the rest of the world?

If you get fifty and I get 5 times less and we both doing one and the same task with the same quality... this shit have just one simple word - DISCRIMINATION.

Integration is nothing but ISOLATION because we can't change something just with crappy proclamations and everything's to goes the same, right!? If you saying something JUST DO IT (Nike) But do it for all!

Have you watched THE TREE MUSKETEERS? All for one one for all?
All members for Jokeroo and Jokeroo for All members, not for just a few...

GOD DAMN IT! IF YOU PAY 50, PAY IT TO EVERYONE or you just sayin' bulls!!!

United States, Bulgaria, Canada, Great Britain (UK), Italy, Germany, Australia, Finland, Spain, France,
Japan, Denmark, Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Norway, Luxembourg

My Current Rates

Action Rate ($ USD)
Approved Picture $5.00
Approved Video $10.00
Facebook Like $0.02
User Reaction $0.02

WHAT'S YOURS?![/QUOTE]

It's a privately held and owned business.
They can "discriminate" however they see fit.

It is a world-wide-web. Your little fingers can take you elsewhere quite quickly (depending on connection speed)
:wave:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="ram4o, post: 3892529]If you do Bulgaria and I will be very grateful :) :) :)[/QUOTE]

Missy isn't even close to half-way done doing Texas.

It's gonna take her a while to get around to doing Bulgaria.
(but I'm sure you would be grateful.....I know I would be if she was to do Florida)
:hehehaha: