500% Increase in Video Payouts + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
We are making a dramatic move here to try and get the best content uploaders on the web to start uploading on Jokeroo. As of January 1st 2012 we have decided to increase our video payout rate by 500% and for every user you refer you will earn 5% of their lifetime earnings. Find those amazing Youtube creators and get them on Jokeroo and make 5% of everything they make for life! So here is what we are doing as of the New Year

Approved Video Rate: $25 per video & another $25 when your video reaches 50,000 views.
Refer a Friend Rate: 5% of lifetime earnings

Obviously these are changes users are going to be really excited about. Our biggest concern is reaching out to our community and understanding what it will take for our users to make Jokeroo as viral as possible. Our main goal is to compete against Youtube and your thoughts on helping us get there will be much appreciated.

squirt

Administrator
my thought is that I'm not uploading any more videos until the last 4 I uploaded are fixed, they won't play, 4 out of 4! lol :eh:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
WOW! I wish I liked videos...Unfortunately, I will watch a few, but I'm
one of those weird people who think they are a waste of time. Maybe I need to rethink things.

kipper

Super Moderator
And I asked once before about people joining here with multiple log ins to refer a friend when the friend is in fact themselves, I got no answer then and I expect I will not get one now.

squirt

Administrator
and I'm still owed $25 for referring Manzy ~ is that fixed? can old registered members get referrals now? cuz last I heard, there wasn't even a slot for *old* registered members to list who referred them? :eh:

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3838666]And I asked once before about people joining here with multiple log ins to refer a friend when the friend is in fact themselves, I got no answer then and I expect I will not get one now.[/QUOTE]

We have security measures in place to prevent people from cheating us like that. That's also considered fraud, so of course you can't do that.

Flynn

Good luck with all that Jokeroo Admin person.

When you aim for anything in life you may as well go for the top.

Bigger and better than Youtube.........we all want to be a part of that....don't we ?

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="jokaroo, post: 3838683]We have security measures in place to prevent people from cheating us like that. That's also considered fraud, so of course you can't do that.[/QUOTE]

So why am I coming across members with the same IP address and not proxys?

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3838661]my thought is that I'm not uploading any more videos until the last 4 I uploaded are fixed, they won't play, 4 out of 4! lol :eh:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that.
It took 6 days for my Video to finally become available,then embediting it here in funny pics it took forever to load.
I have now edited it to link instead of embeding.

Tokentoo

I wonder how many refered people will say someone refered them, knowing 5 percent of their earnings go to someone else?

squirt

Administrator
it says effect January 1st, 2012

you only get paid for those that make the homepage, you know? :eh:

a3best

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3839451]it says effect January 1st, 2012

you only get paid for those that make the homepage, you know? :eh:[/QUOTE]

Sure i know my question its for my new refferals or for my all and never mind new or old

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
[QUOTE="a3best, post: 3839466]Sure i know my question its for my new refferals or for my all and never mind new or old[/QUOTE]

All referrals prior to January 1st 2012 are paid according to the old program, so we will not offer 5% for those members or else you will be getting double paid in some cases. This only applies after January 1st, 2012 to only new referrals that take place after this date.

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
5% referrals is officially launched and we are testing up to $50 per video... lets see if we can hold it here.

qwertyuiopp

I'd like to ask the Admin a question!

Is it possible to fix the system in the way when someone click on a ref link and goes on the Sign up form, the Referral nickname to be impossible to be erased? In this way we won't miss Sign ups and the 5% .

For example:

Now when I refer someone, he or she could just erase my nickname and register without a Referral (me)!
Can you fix that?

It'll be good for all members and I think is kind of pay back for the work we do for Jokeroo and we got that 5% (for life), dont you think?

I believe the Admin will fix that... or at least answer my question ;-)))
...I prefer to fix that issue instead of answer me, ha-ha!

Regards to all Jokeroo members and let 2012 be a better year!

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="qwertyuiopp, post: 3853972]I'd like to ask the Admin a question!

Is it possible to fix the system in the way when someone click on a ref link and goes on the Sign up form, the Referral nickname to be impossible to be erased? In this way we won't miss Sign ups and the 5% .

For example:

Now when I refer someone, he or she could just erase my nickname and register without a Referral (me)!
Can you fix that?

It'll be good for all members and I think is kind of pay back for the work we do for Jokeroo and we got that 5% (for life), dont you think?

I believe the Admin will fix that... or at least answer my question ;-)))
...I prefer to fix that issue instead of answer me, ha-ha!

Regards to all Jokeroo members and let 2012 be a better year![/QUOTE]

You've had 1 member refer from you.. Chuzi
I've checked my test login and I can't find a way members can change/delete referrels.
If you can give me the login of those you think had referred you I can check further.
PM the info if you wish it to be more private.

squirt

Administrator
I think he's got it confused essex

the *registering* member has to list him as the referrer for it to count

they can put anyone they want there or nobody!

that's why I can't get paid for Manzy, there's no way for her to go back and list me as a referrer because she was already registered!
one of those things Tim was looking into lol :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.