Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 201

Thread: PSP9 Tutorial quick Index

  1. #41
    Junior Member Little_Brat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sault-Ste-Marie Ont..Canada
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Essex..man i'v tried & tried ..and it aint doing a thing for me .. i'v been at this now for almost 2weeks trying 2 follow instruction .& i aint catching on ..So Thanks for your reply ..& u'r time ..But yee balls r ready 2 pop out of sockets ..U have good week ..& again tks
    Little_Brat

  2. #42
    Super Moderator essex boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southend,Essex,England
    Posts
    46,415
    Rep Power
    7040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Brat
    Essex..man i'v tried & tried ..and it aint doing a thing for me .. i'v been at this now for almost 2weeks trying 2 follow instruction .& i aint catching on ..So Thanks for your reply ..& u'r time ..But yee balls r ready 2 pop out of sockets ..U have good week ..& again tks

    Sorry to hear that,
    I'll PM you my private email addy that I use for my picture tubes.
    If you send them to me as attachments I'll do all I can to help.

    LOL,Sewnutz,that's a lot of browsing through pages lookin for tuts

  3. #43
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520
    Yes it is a lot of browsing, I even marked down the last page I was on when I printed out the last tut!


  4. #44
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by essex boy
    Sorry to hear that,
    I'll PM you my private email addy that I use for my picture tubes.
    If you send them to me as attachments I'll do all I can to help.

    LOL,Sewnutz,that's a lot of browsing through pages lookin for tuts
    lol,,,,,,,, I am doing the same thing,

    but I think I have my files all screwed up, reading your instructions for downloading the water plugin I guess I have not done it right. I do not have any of my files incuded with the psp files,,,,, they are on my desk top and in my program files,,,,,,so now I think I have a big mess and don't know what to do as Essex you said to,,,


    I don't know how to use the settings on Vulcan's water ripple yet,
    I only just downloaded it,but here's another water one that I do know how to do.
    You'll need the Almathera Puddles Plug.
    CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK
    It says for photoshop but it works in the PSP 9.
    Just click the download link where it says download here plugins.zip 789KB

    Next click OPEN,you'll then be given this.
    I never got this window


    I get one that look's just like this one but don't have the address bar and the folder task on the left.
    Click extract all files,then NEXT.
    Here I went to edit, select all, file extract all.
    Then Browse, (No Browse)
    here just went to my computer, then my computer,then your C Drive,
    then Program Files,then Jasc software Inc,then PSP9,
    Then Plug Ins,

    Plugin's is a different Zip file so could not click OK,,,lol,,,
    then click OK.
    Then extract the files then finish.

    I clicked once more on Edit, select all and files, extract all and then the files were extracted, but are in their own plugin file.


    Should all of this be incorporated in the PSP9 file some way?????????



    The puddle plug in will make the water ripple animation.

    1.You need to open up your water picture,don't use anything to complicated.
    This is the picture I'm going to use,you can use it too if you wish.




    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  5. #45
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    BUMP,,,,,



    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  6. #46
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520

    Wink

    Homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;

    Browse in the C drive files, and find program files,
    Then look under the Jasc softwear and PSP9,
    Click on the + sign next to the PSP listing and then look in the plugins folder,
    if its not listed in there then,
    Find the separate plugins folder and open it,
    then find the pluging you are looking for and drag it to your desktop,
    Now, go back to the PSP plugins folder and drag the pluging from the desktop into that folder.

    I usually do this straight from the my computer folder so you can actually see the folders and not just the listings.


  7. #47
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sewnutzcl1
    Homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;

    Browse in the C drive files, and find program files,
    Then look under the Jasc softwear and PSP9,
    Click on the + sign next to the PSP listing and then look in the plugins folder,
    if its not listed in there then,
    Find the separate plugins folder and open it,
    then find the pluging you are looking for and drag it to your desktop,
    Now, go back to the PSP plugins folder and drag the pluging from the desktop into that folder.

    I usually do this straight from the my computer folder so you can actually see the folders and not just the listings.
    Thanks again Sweetie,, told ya I was slow,,,lol,,,,, I just need to learn how to save things in the right place,, I use to have everything scattered all over my computer, at least I am getting a "LITTLE" better,,lol

    Now this will put them in the PSP9 folder like Essex is talking about?



    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  8. #48
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    10-27-2005, 07:18 AM #46





    homie, I think the easiest way to do this is;


    Browse in the C drive files, and find program files,
    Then look under the Jasc softwear and PSP9,
    Click on the + sign next to the PSP listing and then look in the plugins folder,
    if its not listed in there then,
    Find the separate plugins folder and open it,
    then find the pluging you are looking for and drag it to your desktop,
    Now, go back to the PSP plugins folder and drag the pluging from the desktop into that folder.

    I usually do this straight from the my computer folder so you can actually see the folders and not just the listings.






    Man I am so screwed up,, I have PSP9 and EyeCandy4000 in the Jasc file and also in the program file, plus I have plug in's every place,,, also I have 2 complete download's of these programs plus PSP8, 7 and 5,,,,,and I haven't really gotten into it yet, I am afraid to delete anything but at same time don't want a lot of disk space being used up,,,,,,,,



    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  9. #49
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520

    Wink

    Dude!!!!!
    First thing to do is if you have PSP 9 you don't need the other versions, delete them.
    If eye candy is in the Jasc file, you simply move it down into the plugins folder, which should also be in the Jasc file.
    Also put all the plugins in the same file, if they are in separate folders open each and drag the plugin to the one inside the Jasc folder.
    Delete the other empty folders, and if you have duplicates of any plugins delete them as well.

    Ok, now when you download a new plugin the first thing you do is unzip it or open it.
    When you get the box asking where to put it, you browse through (I wish I had a screen shot of this) the dropdown box,
    first choose my computer,
    then C drive,
    then Program files,
    then Jasc,
    then PSP9,
    then plugins

    I hope this helps, and is easy enough to understand. If not let me know and I'll try to get a screenshot for you. Don't worry I'm patient, if I can help Bert get things straight(don't tell him this, I think he already knows) I can help you too.

    Also if you're worried about disk space, and have a ton of pictures like me, put them on CD and then delete the ones you don't use often. It will speed up your computer and save space.





  10. #50
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sewnutzcl1
    Dude!!!!!
    First thing to do is if you have PSP 9 you don't need the other versions, delete them.
    If eye candy is in the Jasc file, you simply move it down into the plugins folder, which should also be in the Jasc file.
    Also put all the plugins in the same file, if they are in separate folders open each and drag the plugin to the one inside the Jasc folder.
    Delete the other empty folders, and if you have duplicates of any plugins delete them as well.

    Ok, now when you download a new plugin the first thing you do is unzip it or open it.
    When you get the box asking where to put it, you browse through (I wish I had a screen shot of this) the dropdown box,
    first choose my computer,
    then C drive,
    then Program files,
    then Jasc,
    then PSP9,
    then plugins

    I hope this helps, and is easy enough to understand. If not let me know and I'll try to get a screenshot for you. Don't worry I'm patient, if I can help Bert get things straight(don't tell him this, I think he already knows) I can help you too.

    Also if you're worried about disk space, and have a ton of pictures like me, put them on CD and then delete the ones you don't use often. It will speed up your computer and save space.



    DUDETTE!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO ! ! ! I copied this and will follow it to a "T" and don't worry I won't say a thing to Bert,,, but maybe you better hope he don't stop by here and see what you said,,,,,,lol,,,,,thanks again Celene !



    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  11. #51
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520
    I thought you might get a kick out of that. I hope it helped!
    Bert won't come in here, I do all of his sigs for him and even change them for him.


  12. #52
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sewnutzcl1
    I thought you might get a kick out of that. I hope it helped!
    Bert won't come in here, I do all of his sigs for him and even change them for him.
    Well if I call him a "WUSS" in here now maybe he will come,,,,,lmao



    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  13. #53
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520

    Wink

    Naw I don't think he's interested in learning this stuff! Right now Arby is keeping him busy!


  14. #54
    Sex for Brains KingHomie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Moreno Valley, Cali.
    Posts
    73,650
    Rep Power
    4849

    Default

    Thank you for making this a STICKY ! ! !
    I had been looking for it and some up dates to it but could never find it,,,,,,,,,





    Thank you Manzy & Squirty


  15. #55
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520

    Talking

    You're welcome, I knew I wasn't the only one looking for it!


  16. #56
    Super Moderator essex boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southend,Essex,England
    Posts
    46,415
    Rep Power
    7040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sewnutzcl1
    You're welcome, I knew I wasn't the only one looking for it!

    Great idea,thanks Celene.
    I'll have to make sure it's always up to date now

  17. #57
    Senior Member sewnutzcl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    14,462
    Rep Power
    1520
    Yes you will, I've heard a few more people want to join your classes and sent them to this thread. Besides we can't have the teacher falling behind the students now can we?


  18. #58
    Super Moderator essex boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southend,Essex,England
    Posts
    46,415
    Rep Power
    7040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sewnutzcl1
    Yes you will, I've heard a few more people want to join your classes and sent them to this thread. Besides we can't have the teacher falling behind the students now can we?

    That's cool,thanks Celene.
    12th March 2006 All up to date

  19. #59

  20. #60
    Senior Member nanny mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    england
    Posts
    8,473
    Rep Power
    4160

    Default

    Hi everyone hope you are all ok today hugs

Similar Threads

  1. PSP Photo Bomb Tutorial
    By hortysir in forum Finished Materials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. Avatar Makeup Tutorial
    By mazbut in forum Funny Videos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
  3. Microsoft Tutorial
    By handymanmike92683 in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 09:47 AM
  4. floating hearts tutorial
    By honey love in forum In Progress Material
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:41 PM
  5. Additional Help w/PSP 9 - Anim. Shp. 3 - Essex's Tutorial
    By MaxedOut in forum Finished Materials
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •