Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting of Copyright Materials

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbabe
    That's a very good idea WireMaster! I have some links too that I could share of websites with tags that are free for everyone to use!! That would make a very good thread especially now that everyone has to be afraid of which images they can and can't use in their signature!
    I would be very interested in the website links.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    Please include me in the PM Wiremaster...
    Thank You!!
    OK I will. I am going to verify they are free to take sites before I do anything with them first

please wiremaster include me too...hugs, lil ms grouch

Me Three Wiremaster!! lol

It's a shame it has come to this. There are a lot of people who are so friendly and giving of their time on here that I have met recently. If the pics that we see are already altered without us knowing, how can we be to blame for wanting to use a lovely picture?

Far, Far Away ... the Queen has corrupted me....

Quote Originally Posted by jessebear
    It's a shame it has come to this. There are a lot of people who are so friendly and giving of their time on here that I have met recently. If the pics that we see are already altered without us knowing, how can we be to blame for wanting to use a lovely picture?

that has been the whole argument ... but apparently these tempermental artists think we are suppose to me mind readers and know where every single pic is coming from .....

I once shared it, you all know from before.

Well that was fun while it lasted huh Spidey!

I still don't know what *C* is though???????

Quote Originally Posted by EZFEED
    Well that was fun while it lasted huh Spidey!

I still don't know what *C* is though???????

LOL ... yeah , but now I have to sleep and my kids will be up in an hour ....

don't worry ... they are not far at all ... they will be here I am sure ... seems they have a whole lot of nothing to say ....

They may get their way ... because of their threats ..but we have lots of friends and word of mouth not to use incredimail and not to use their stationary ... well .... what can I say ....

How many members do we have here .... all those people sending just 10 emails to friends and they send to 10 people ... ha ha ha .... yeah ... it could hurt ....

Time to BOYCOTT Incredimail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know,,,,,,,I still wonder what wild-child is wearing right now and if she is thinking of me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to BOYCOTT Incredimail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know,,,,,,,I still wonder what wild-angel is wearing right now and if she is thinking of me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ... Sweetie .. it is Wild-Child ... not Wild Angel ... there was nothing angelic about that person at all .....

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWeb
    lol ... Sweetie .. it is Wild-Child ... not Wild Angel ... there was nothing angelic about that person at all .....

OOPS! Gonna correct it and you are so right!!!

kinda hop'in she'd bite!!!!!

OOPS! Gonna correct it and you are so right!!!

kinda hop'in she'd bite!!!!!

she talked like the kind that would bite ... but I wouldn't want her to sink her teeth into you Sweetie .... your way too nice .....

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWeb
    she talked like the kind that would bite ... but I wouldn't want her to sink her teeth into you Sweetie .... your way too nice .....
    Yeah but I bite back too (Yall know I wuz only being aggrevating towards her anyway! )

Yeah but I bite back too (Yall know I wuz only being aggrevating towards her anyway! )

Yes... I do know that .. but I bet she didn't ... seems they take everything so personally and without any laughter in their lives ... what sad, sad people .....

Backwoods Georgia, but my heart is in the hands of a Canadian Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJudy
    this is a really crappy attitude and you are part of the problem...not the solution. It's your choice to help or hinder...you decide what kind of person you want to be.

I'm only here trying to inform you and point out when you are abusing obvious works that are not for the taking.
    Im sorry I know I sound like a bad attitude but remember reading one artist i am unsure as who refering to us as cockroaches in one of the the threads that got deleted and another referign to a persons coment as redneck and a moron I am simply stateing a fact.
    Love, Magic, Fire, and Inspiration all begin with a spark and lead to great things.
    I dream of the day I hold my goddess in my arms.

..i still don't understand how they can 'snag' original artists work and make stationery out of it .. put their name on it and claim it as their own? ... at least on the roo we only do it for fun and not for profit ..

Quote Originally Posted by PixelJudy
    this is a really crappy attitude and you are part of the problem...not the solution. It's your choice to help or hinder...you decide what kind of person you want to be.

I'm only here trying to inform you and point out when you are abusing obvious works that are not for the taking.

let me see if I understand this correctly..
    its HIS fault someone has uploads copyrighted material to a website with the option to link those pics ?

by the time most pics get to people they have been croped altered and rewater marked. you cannot blame the person who innocently takes it from a FREE website, you blame the person for distributing it.. that person would be... umm you for sharing it and those in your little private groups.
    see ya around soulseek, kazaa , e mule and bt eh? oops yeah thats illegal d/l music sites,, gosh bet youve never done that either
    *grrrs*

Autumn Rain,
    We are just trying to help you out by showing you what to look for. We did not come here to get your threads shut down. In fact, that is the last thing we wanted. But as one of your members stated, it would take forever to go through and delete all the pics that were being used that should not have been. I am sure the jokaroo powers that be thought it would be much easier to just delete the entire thread.

We can all either work together and tackle this problem head on and possibly gain some new friendships over it, or we can continue to haggle over this until we turn blue. It's your choice folks.

Trust me-- as creators, we have united together to see an end to this problem. I sincerely hope we can work together to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnRain
    let me see if I understand this correctly..
    its HIS fault someone has uploads copyrighted material to a website with the option to link those pics ?

by the time most pics get to people they have been croped altered and rewater marked. you cannot blame the person who innocently takes it from a FREE website, you blame the person for distributing it.. that person would be... umm you for sharing it and those in your little private groups.
    see ya around soulseek, kazaa , e mule and bt eh? oops yeah thats illegal d/l music sites,, gosh bet youve never done that either
    *grrrs*
    no that's not correct......it wrong to use anyone's graphic art if they had put it all togther with there talent and labor and added a watermark to it...copyright or not. copyright and ripping are two totally different things and I don't think some of you are getting that.

On the copyright side...yes I am an artist that also paints (by hand) and sketches...that art is defiinitely copyrighted as I use it in business and sell in art galleries and shows. Those pieces are not to be altered in any way shape or form and those copyrights have laws that go with them...kinda like disney characters so too many people are using. disney does not allow you to take any of there trademarked or copyrighted art and alter it..although it is done over and over and over.

Do you see the difference?

Nobody is saying that YOU did the ripping we are only asking that you not use any graphics shared in this forum if you see a watermark...it's really that simple.

Backwoods Georgia, but my heart is in the hands of a Canadian Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by CAR_creatorsunite
    Autumn Rain,
    We are just trying to help you out by showing you what to look for. We did not come here to get your threads shut down. In fact, that is the last thing we wanted. But as one of your members stated, it would take forever to go through and delete all the pics that were being used that should not have been. I am sure the jokaroo powers that be thought it would be much easier to just delete the entire thread.

We can all either work together and tackle this problem head on and possibly gain some new friendships over it, or we can continue to haggle over this until we turn blue. It's your choice folks.

Trust me-- as creators, we have united together to see an end to this problem. I sincerely hope we can work together to find a solution.
    Well as you can see thoseof the Roo have united as well, we wouldn't have minded if some of yall had come in here and did things differently. I don't care whether or not it was you that did the attacking but if one attacks unprovoked then all that fallowed will be looked at with causion and responded to with sharp tounges. Its the way of the world, and of humanity.
    Love, Magic, Fire, and Inspiration all begin with a spark and lead to great things.
    I dream of the day I hold my goddess in my arms.