Thread: Posting limits

Quote Originally Posted by kipper
    You know me hun, always hit the nail on the thumb..lolxxx
    lmao ... here, let me kiss it and make it betters lol

Love gives every season of life
    something beautiful all its own ♥

Well have a badge for your achievments.

YEa!!!!!!!!! Where's my Whoopie Fucken Do button Roo??????

Allways make me smile hun. xxxx
    ahhh thanks kipper it just gets a bit much when the same ones get it so often yea hiting my head sounds good lol have a great day

TY MICHELLE

Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    lmao ... here, let me kiss it and make it betters lol
    That ain't my thumb hun..lol xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by KAMITAZZ
    ahhh thanks kipper it just gets a bit much when the same ones get it so often yea hiting my head sounds good lol have a great day
    Bed time here D..lol xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by kiki5711
    YEa!!!!!!!!! Where's my Whoopie Fucken Do button Roo??????
    I keep asking them..lol

I keep asking them..lol
    He he he, I want to have a POD. AHHHHHHHH!!! Do I get world wide recognition for my "making the world better" contribution.? Chocolates, money? Anything?

POD has always been a lottery on the roo. I actually posted one thread and it bombed, Trish, (Patrish) posted it 3 weeks later and got POD, so I thought WTF ?? I had only been a member 2 months then, now I realise there is no rhyme or reason to it. Jeez thats a lot of preaching from me..lol

I got POD like two times in all the years I have been here....

What was it? I forget.

It would be nice to hit the lottery twice.

Ephesians 5:3-5

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity...these are improper for God's holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking

That ain't my thumb hun..lol xxxx
    do you feel betters or not??? lol :p

Quote Originally Posted by kiki5711
    He he he, I want to have a POD. AHHHHHHHH!!! Do I get world wide recognition for my "making the world better" contribution.? Chocolates, money? Anything?
    they're talking about an award for posting, not threads, just posting, hang in there, just keep doing what you do and you'll get a POD!

well, see the problem is that even with the posting limits, it's easy to push a good thread to the back, alot of really good stuff never gets seen, bumping is a good way to make sure something gets seen and it doesn't necessarily have to be the thread originator who's doing it, I've bumped alot of good threads from the back pages that were not mine because a good post is a good post, no matter who makes it, I know stuff gets buried back there so when I'm bored, I go looking for it lol
    I still think there should be a limit on the times the thread is bumped, i've seen threads bumped over 10 times by the originator, over the course of a week. Why not just accept the thread is crap...

I still think there should be a limit on the times the thread is bumped, i've seen threads bumped over 10 times by the originator, over the course of a week. Why not just accept the thread is crap...
    I think you're right, the Roo is not the same as it used to be, the threads don't live as long a life as they used to, with only a handful of us posting replies, they pretty much get all they're going to get in the first round, what do you think, 3 times? I will bring it up in the rules thread in the Mod forum

I think you're right, the Roo is not the same as it used to be, the threads don't live as long a life as they used to, with only a handful of us posting replies, they pretty much get all they're going to get in the first round, what do you think, 3 times? I will bring it up in the rules thread in the Mod forum
    If any one else bumps it up then fine, but the originator should be confined to about 3 as you say. xxxxxxxxx

indeed..

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    well, see the problem is that even with the posting limits, it's easy to push a good thread to the back, alot of really good stuff never gets seen, bumping is a good way to make sure something gets seen and it doesn't necessarily have to be the thread originator who's doing it, I've bumped alot of good threads from the back pages that were not mine because a good post is a good post, no matter who makes it, I know stuff gets buried back there so when I'm bored, I go looking for it lol
    I have heard you say they are random picked, but if that is so, then they only have about six names in the barrell to pick from. The same bunch wins all the time. It doesn't matter to me because I never have had the desire to get it. If I did, I would do a lot more posting than I do. But, it bothers me to see some people on here bust their ass posting pictures and jokes and never gets their name pulled. Sorry, just in a bitchy mood tonight..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I have heard you say they are random picked, but if that is so, then they only have about six names in the barrell to pick from. The same bunch wins all the time. It doesn't matter to me because I never have had the desire to get it. If I did, I would do a lot more posting than I do. But, it bothers me to see some people on here bust their ass posting pictures and jokes and never gets their name pulled. Sorry, just in a bitchy mood tonight..lol
    think about what those people do with their threads that others don't do, anyone can throw a post out there but it takes work to make a thread, the ones I see working their threads the hardest are the ones I see making POD, by working your thread, you keep it in the "radar" making it more likely for it to be in the right slot at the right time, I have quit posting my new threads in the morning and let my old ones sit on the back pages so that someone else could get POD, do you know of anyone else around here that would do that?

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    think about what those people do with their threads that others don't do, anyone can throw a post out there but it takes work to make a thread, the ones I see working their threads the hardest are the ones I see making POD, by working your thread, you keep it in the "radar" making it more likely for it to be in the right slot at the right time, I have quit posting my new threads in the morning and let my old ones sit on the back pages so that someone else could get POD, do you know of anyone else around here that would do that?
    Don't take my comments as I was throwing anything at you..If anyone, you should know better than that. I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, except maybe the POD pickers. I was just only speaking up for several folks on here that does a lot of posting and replying and it just seems odd their float never bobbles. You should not delibertly leave your posts to the back nor should anyone else. You for one, work harder at it than anyone on here and deserve the ones you get. I'll shut up now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Don't take my comments as I was throwing anything at you..If anyone, you should know better than that. I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, except maybe the POD pickers. I was just only speaking up for several folks on here that does a lot of posting and replying and it just seems odd their float never bobbles. You should not delibertly leave your posts to the back nor should anyone else. You for one, work harder at it than anyone on here and deserve the ones you get. I'll shut up now. lol
    I didn't feel that way at all, I do know you better than that, you're just voicing what most everyone else is thinking, myself included, I'm embarrassed to see my name in POD *again* lol all I know to say is that if one wants POD, they have to do the work to earn it and not just post something to let it die, I've replied on countless threads only to have it never acknowledged or thanked in any way

ok ... ya'll are just gonna have to forgive me but I need to vent lol I haven't gotten POD since I said that lol I take it back lol is there no middle ground? does it have to be feast or famine? lol

... I feel betters now lol

Jokeroo VIP Status mountainlion20032003's Avatar
    North Dakota! Roaming In Mountainlion Country!
    Was wondering why when I post a pic after someone posts a pic in my all Cats Thread all of a sudden my posting numbers are down from what they were please? Thanks, ML!