Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: King Homie's Creations

Default re: King Homie's Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post

The IMG code is the first line BBcode (full) just copy and paste it, yes the images are saved but to find them again it's a random search under tags... I like it it's easy to use and your image won't disappear
    So in that case, can I save the pic to PB or what? I like PB and have never had a problem except with some of the Adult type pic's, they remove them,, maybe I could make another folder for those and use wthax.org

OK Kip, I made a mistake,, I ment it won't work with Win8.1 (seems like nothing works with it,, lol) I am almost tempted to go buy the win7 ultimate and have it installed on the win8.1 com. It has 12GB Memory so I could do a lot on it,,

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    It should work on there Manzy? I use it with windows 7
    ohhh cool ok I guess I thought it wasn't compatible I'll have to DL it

thanks Kip

Quote Originally Posted by homeinspec View Post
    So in that case, can I save the pic to PB or what? I like PB and have never had a problem except with some of the Adult type pic's, they remove them,, maybe I could make another folder for those and use wthax.org
    I use the wthax.org for adult pics or if I'm lazy and just want to go to a quick uploader, there are others too like Peter mentioned and Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam lets you upload adult as well

OK Kip, I made a mistake,, I ment it won't work with Win8.1 (seems like nothing works with it,, lol) I am almost tempted to go buy the win7 ultimate and have it installed on the win8.1 com. It has 12GB Memory so I could do a lot on it,,

I have Win 7 and hubby just bought Win 7 Dell computer Costco had them, I'm a rookie with 8.1 have it on my surface notebook not crazy about yet, I know nothing about upgrading to an older windows system from 8 to 7

I have Win 7 and hubby just bought Win 7 Dell computer Costco had them, I'm a rookie with 8.1 have it on my surface notebook not crazy about yet, I know nothing about upgrading to an older windows system from 8 to 7

I have heard that you can download it and select it as your operating system,, I don't know if it is a dual thing or what, but, I see them on line TigerDirect.com - Electronics, Tablets, Phones, Office Supplies & Video Games and the are called Win7/8 and when I click on the spec's it shows;

Startup Operating System
    Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit

Optional Operating Systems
    Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit

So I guess you can select which ever you want,, I do know you can buy the full Win7 program and install it in the win8 comp and I guess you end up like the one they sell for $700+ above..

I use the wthax.org for adult pics or if I'm lazy and just want to go to a quick uploader, there are others too like Peter mentioned and Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam lets you upload adult as well
    I am overwhelmed with all of these up loaders,, no one has answred me about where or how do you keep track of the pic's you upload? I just did one with the wthax.org and I see where I can get the "IMG Code"" and I can then post it in here, BUT how do I get that pic again n 3 or 6 months?

I know Squirt said my PB pic's use up a lot of space but if I take my siggy pic's and upload them with one of these other uploaders where and how do I go get them again? that's where I am confused,, lol

It can be done but is expensive and hard work, windows 9 is on the horizon and that is more like windows 7 so I've read...

I am overwhelmed with all of these up loaders,, no one has answred me about where or how do you keep track of the pic's you upload? I just did one with the wthax.org and I see where I can get the "IMG Code"" and I can then post it in here, BUT how do I get that pic again n 3 or 6 months?

I know Squirt said my PB pic's use up a lot of space but if I take my siggy pic's and upload them with one of these other uploaders where and how do I go get them again? that's where I am confused,, lol
    Besides PB like Squirt said tinypic.com has a place to store your pictures you just have to register

I think you can store them at Tumbler too... just not sure if they have a link to post them when you want

I always keep my siggy pics on my computer whether they are stored online or not... so whats your question again LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    It can be done but is expensive and hard work, windows 9 is on the horizon and that is more like windows 7 so I've read...
    Ohhh thats good to know about Windows 9 not that I'd part with Windows 7 LOL!

LOL,, I'll sell my win8 and get a win9 if it's like win7

Besides PB like Squirt said tinypic.com has a place to store your pictures you just have to register

I think you can store them at Tumbler too... just not sure if they have a link to post them when you want

I always keep my siggy pics on my computer whether they are stored online or not... so whats your question again LOL!
    Uhhhh ,, looks like you answered it and your also saying if you delete them from PB they will still be posted? I keep everything in folders on my computer plus I save then in my Ext. HD too.

if you delete a pic from PB, it removes it from here as well
    tinypic is really the best uploader for sigs, if you join, and it's free to join, you can create albums to keep your sig pics in
    you can go in and click on the pic and it will give you the image code *again*
    I have all the pics from the Roo gallery saved there, as well as in my pic folder and on the external

Squirty,, I had an account and pic's in Tinypic.com so now I have my siggy with more than two pic's,, see my siggy,, lol

Thanks folks, one mystery solved for "Thy King"

Thank you Manzy & Squirty

jolly good! lol

Squirty,, I had an account and pic's in Tinypic.com so now I have my siggy with more than two pic's,, see my siggy,, lol

Thanks folks, one mystery solved for "Thy King"
    tinypic is wonderful for siggies they hardly use any characters...

Glad your mystery was solved LOL! Siggie looks good

tinypic is wonderful for siggies they hardly use any characters...

Glad your mystery was solved LOL! Siggie looks good
    Yeppers, thx to you, sexylady for the siggie's and all of you for the uploader info, can't believe I even have Image Shack and another one called "Upload House" which does NOT filter galleries and accepts ADULT pic's,, too bad the Roo did away with the "Adult" threads, I have so many pics I can't use here,, maybe I will just delete them and save space,,

Hey , how about BB?? who do you think should win if Donnie get's evicted? I think the Cop is playing a good game and Frankie needs to go,,lol

If Donnie gets evicted the only other one I'd like to see win is either Derrick or Caleb... How about Victoria poor thing and all her wisdom teeth coming in

I doubt Nichole will stay long... Cody eh... Frankie bleh...

that was really a moment to stop the heart with Victoria,, WOW!!! never heard of wisdom teeth coming in like that, all 4 at once,, yep Derrick is the cop,, I agree either one would be great. I feel sorry for Donnie as he has played a great game

Well I need to get back to getting the Win7 computer set up and ready to start my PSP stuff,, lol

Hi Rich ~ I'm probably very old fashion ~ but I don't save any images [intentionally] with any uploader.
    My comp has a 456GB hard disc ~ so I set up folders for each category ~ and just click the folder and pull which ever I want ~ so far ~ I've used up 6% of my total disc space....lol
    Incidentally, that imgur uploader also take 'adult' images ~ so you can keep that at the back of your mind.