96 year old prophecy

Flynn

IMG_0196.jpeg

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Looks like they've finally reached their hearts desire lol It took many years but H.L Mencken got it right on the money lol

Flynn

Looks like they've finally reached their hearts desire lol It took many years but H.L Mencken got it right on the money lol
SS

The only analogy I can come up with is from the Bible.........

Sodom and Gomorrah

It’s not just happening in the USA.

Give humans enough freedoms and they will not only abuse themselves they’ll abuse you and the planet at the same time.

PS
I still love you !

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Problem with that is who and what will they take down with them? Can you imagine what could be accomplished if the leaders of this world would pull together and finally fight towards what should be the same agenda? ... tomorrow

We need health care, we need to feed the hungry people of the world, we need to end killings and wars, we need peace on earth, and we need to know that this planet will be here for the future children and leaders of tomorrow. What we do not need are laws against women that strip us of our dignity and human rights, laws that have been long settled back in the stone age lol , we don't need laws that bully women, we don't need a wall that will keep other human beings from being able to legally live in a country that has always been known up until now for it's extreme diversity.

I can go on but I won't ... for now lol

PS
I love you too