Page 2968 of 2969 FirstFirst ... 196824682868291829582966296729682969 LastLast
Results 59,341 to 59,360 of 59366

Thread: what do you believe?

  1. #59341
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Sunday, and yep! it was a hot one! lol

    I believe Kroger has these little fans that use a USB port, and I bought one for the van lol

    I believe it really helps on breaks!

    I believe it will really help to get the van's AC serviced

    I believe temps drop by 10 degrees tomorrow

    I believe that means rain lol

    I believe I like being in a position to be able to say "no" lol

    I believe my thoughts and prayers are with London tonight










    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands
    One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ♥

  2. #59342
    Senior Member roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18,279
    Rep Power
    1763

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe I'm good at what I do, I don't need a babysitter lol

    I believe I got a nice surprise when I got to work today, the "Charlene's on the scene" (ex) manager had dropped by for a visit

    I believe I got me a big ol' bear hug from him! lol

    I believe it was really good to see him, most people leave and never come back, no reason to

    I truly believe none of us is promised a tomorrow, we MUST make the most of today ♥

    I believe you go above and beyond, Love!
    i believe you are an adult with your own mind
    i believe you do what makes you happy
    i believe that was a nice surprise for you
    i believe in the old saying "tomorrow never comes"
    i believe words are just words when there is no actions





  3. #59343
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe you are an adult with your own mind
    i believe you do what makes you happy
    i believe that was a nice surprise for you
    i believe in the old saying "tomorrow never comes"
    i believe words are just words when there is no actions
    I believe I try to do what's right, what pleases the Lord, no matter where I am, what I'm doing, or who I'm dealing with

    I believe it made my day!

    I believe there's a country song about that lol

    I believe if tomorrow never comes, I will know how much you love me


  4. #59344
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Monday, and we did get some rain

    I believe it was all over by the time I got up though

    I believe it was hard to tell it was 10 degrees cooler lol

    I believe they were giving away Father's Day balloons at the store, I brought one home for Jack lol

    I believe he's not all that sure about it lol

    I believe it's a busy week for my life, the 23rd is when Deb passed away, the 24th is my granddaughter's birthday, the 25 is my oldest sister's birthday, and the 26th is when we buried Deb

    I believe, thankfully, most of the celebrations will happen the weekend of the 1st lol

    I believe I'll be gone that weekend

    I believe in family










    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands
    One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ♥

  5. #59345
    Jokeroo Enthusiast pistol packin' mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Frewsburg, NY
    Posts
    29,785
    Rep Power
    6280

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe I am very happy to finally be able to log in!

  6. #59346
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe I'm smiling from ear to ear! lol

    I believe it is really good to see you!


    I believe it's Tuesday, and it was cooler than yesterday

    I believe it will stay under 90 for the next couple of days

    I believe I've been asking some of my favorite customers to do the customer surveys

    I believe if they mention me by name, I get a pin, a $2 coupon, and when I get 10 pins, I get a special shirt

    I believe even the new cashiers have more pins than I do, that won't do! lol

    I believe, as I start accumulating pins, others will ask about them

    I believe the biggest obstacle is that the cashiers get to circle the survey, plus their name is on the receipt ... mine have numbers for the cashier name, and most SCO customers don't take their receipts

    I believe in pats on the back! lol










    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands
    One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ♥

  7. #59347
    Senior Member roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18,279
    Rep Power
    1763

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol packin' mama View Post
    I believe I am very happy to finally be able to log in!
    i believe you have been missed
    i believe you made my day by being here



  8. #59348
    Senior Member roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18,279
    Rep Power
    1763

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe I try to do what's right, what pleases the Lord, no matter where I am, what I'm doing, or who I'm dealing with

    I believe it made my day!

    I believe there's a country song about that lol

    I believe if tomorrow never comes, I will know how much you love me

    i believe that is all any one can do
    i believe i am wondering if he is coming back to your store
    i believe that would be awesome
    i believe there is by garth brooks i think
    i believe i try in every way i can
    i believe July 1st is Canada day and might be a good time to go to my spot
    i believe that will be a busy weekend for you
    i believe i pray for safe travels

    Last edited by roadkill; 06-21-2017 at 03:12 PM.



  9. #59349
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,545
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe he did a couple of jobs out there, but I don't think Fantasmic is still running ... is it? lol

    I believe prplflwr was prolly about 11, and I can see her in her mickey mouse ears just as plain as day, I should dig out some pics

    I believe when they got done with Toon Town, they closed off a section of the park for the employees, the section with Space Mountain and the log ride

    I believe we rode both just as fast as we could ride, go around, get back on and ride again, no lines, no waiting lol

    I believe they didn't have that Silver Bullet at Knott's when we were there, but we did do Knott's Scary Farm at Halloween

    I believe I'll never do that again lol
    people (ghouls) were literally coming out of the woodwork! lol

    I believe!
    I Believe I meant to get back to you on this I just have a lot going on... yesterday I did paperwrk online most of the day for the Calif controllers office they wanted more info for my claim

    I Believe I did it wrong the first and second time lol

    I Believe I don't think Fantastmic is there anymore we had a map of Disney and I didn't see it, same as the Michael Jackson IMAX

    I Believe you should go there on your road trip SO MUCH FUN and ya'll will have fun remembering the back then days

    I Believe our friends said the best time to re-ride rides is during the Electric light parade lol

    I Believe Knott's Berry Farm can kiss my behind lol

    I Believe Calif is having a heat wave hope its gone by next week

    I Believe side walks are buckling and cracking

    I Believe I've been coordinating with my SIL on the trip too

    I Believe I read you will be out of town then too... GO US! LOL










  10. #59350
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe that is all any one can do
    i believe i am wondering if he is coming back to your store
    i believe that would be awesome
    i believe there is by garth brooks i think
    i believe i try in every way i can
    i believe July 1st is Canada day and might be a good time to go to my spot
    i believe that will be a busy weekend for you
    i believe i pray for safe travels
    I believe that's all we're asked to do, eh?

    I believe he's left Kroger, he's not coming back

    I believe that's right about Garth Broks

    I believe you do! ♥

    I believe July 1st is my daughter's and my mother's birthday

    I believe I'll be leaving first thing Saturday morning, and won't be back until late Sunday

    I believe I don't understand why you can't go to your spot now? (or don't remember lol )

    I believe it's been a wonderful day at 2 Way Street

  11. #59351
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manzy View Post
    I Believe I meant to get back to you on this I just have a lot going on... yesterday I did paperwrk online most of the day for the Calif controllers office they wanted more info for my claim

    I Believe I did it wrong the first and second time lol

    I Believe I don't think Fantastmic is there anymore we had a map of Disney and I didn't see it, same as the Michael Jackson IMAX

    I Believe you should go there on your road trip SO MUCH FUN and ya'll will have fun remembering the back then days

    I Believe our friends said the best time to re-ride rides is during the Electric light parade lol

    I Believe Knott's Berry Farm can kiss my behind lol

    I Believe Calif is having a heat wave hope its gone by next week

    I Believe side walks are buckling and cracking

    I Believe I've been coordinating with my SIL on the trip too

    I Believe I read you will be out of town then too... GO US! LOL
    I believe I know how bizzy you are, bless your heart

    I believe practice makes perfect lol

    I believe our road trips are designed to go where we haven't been, but it's a good thought!

    I believe Fantasmic was a show, an "extravaganza", and hubby did the electrical work that made it possible lol

    I believe I would've been very surprised if it was still running

    I believe I'll be praying the heat wave will roll on out for ya lol

    I believe GO! us! lol


  12. #59352
    Senior Member roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18,279
    Rep Power
    1763

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe that's all we're asked to do, eh?

    I believe he's left Kroger, he's not coming back

    I believe that's right about Garth Broks

    I believe you do! ♥

    I believe July 1st is my daughter's and my mother's birthday

    I believe I'll be leaving first thing Saturday morning, and won't be back until late Sunday

    I believe I don't understand why you can't go to your spot now? (or don't remember lol )

    I believe it's been a wonderful day at 2 Way Street
    i believe you are right..it is
    i believe in moving forward
    i believe i thought it was garth's song...lol
    i believe awwww..that makes me smile
    i believe you will have a great time and is well deserved
    i believe that will be a great weekend of fun for you
    i believe it is the blackflies stopping me right now
    i believe it has been as it always is
    i believe we make it what it is




  13. #59353
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Wednesday, and I did a very good job of staying indoors lol

    I believe Phoenix is cooking! lol

    I believe north isn't a bad place to be this time of year lol

    I believe it's the rest of the year that's the problem lol

    I believe I haven't had a raise in awhile, it'd be nice to get one? lol

    I believe I'm still not even close to what I was making as a cashier 11 years ago

    I believe stale wages is an understatment

    I believe the cost of living waits for no pay raise lol

    I believe in paid bills!










    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands
    One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ♥

  14. #59354
    Jokeroo Enthusiast hortysir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South...Thank God!
    Posts
    36,022
    Rep Power
    9467

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    bleev I see PPM
    I bleev I just won $110 for last month's survey contest
    I bleev this month we compete against last month's numbers....

    I bleev it's mowing time. Want to wait until it dries and wait late enough so it ain't too hot, but before the afternoon rains start lol



  15. #59355
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe you are right..it is
    i believe in moving forward
    i believe i thought it was garth's song...lol
    i believe awwww..that makes me smile
    i believe you will have a great time and is well deserved
    i believe that will be a great weekend of fun for you
    i believe it is the blackflies stopping me right now
    i believe it has been as it always is
    i believe we make it what it is
    I believe there's no progress in going backwards, eh?

    I believe 2 steps forward and 1 step back is still moving forward lol

    I believe I like it when you smile, I like it better when I'm the reason lol ♥

    I believe we're gonna go out to eat, and shut ourselves up in my sister's house for the rest of the time, playing Mexican Train lol

    I believe it doesn't matter what we do, we'll be together

    I believe you did tell me about the blackflies

    I believe it's nothin' without us! lol

  16. #59356
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
    bleev I see PPM
    I bleev I just won $110 for last month's survey contest
    I bleev this month we compete against last month's numbers....

    I bleev it's mowing time. Want to wait until it dries and wait late enough so it ain't too hot, but before the afternoon rains start lol
    I believe it's a wonderful thing lol

    I believe so is winning $110

    I believe in Hose A lol

  17. #59357
    Senior Member roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    18,279
    Rep Power
    1763

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe there's no progress in going backwards, eh?

    I believe 2 steps forward and 1 step back is still moving forward lol

    I believe I like it when you smile, I like it better when I'm the reason lol ♥

    I believe we're gonna go out to eat, and shut ourselves up in my sister's house for the rest of the time, playing Mexican Train lol

    I believe it doesn't matter what we do, we'll be together

    I believe you did tell me about the blackflies

    I believe it's nothin' without us! lol
    i believe i agree with you on that backwards is not prgress..lol
    i believe ass long as we get back up we are making progress eh?
    i believe you always make me smile and even laugh
    i believe i smile whenever i just think of you.. which is all the time
    i believe you will have the time of your life
    i believe you have an awesome family
    i believe just being together is enough
    i believe no worries..we all forget things eh?
    i believe you are right..it is our little heaven on earth
    i believe in us just cuz



  18. #59358
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Thursday, and my payday lol

    I believe I'm having to be very careful with my finances, I have to make sure there's enough to pay for the hotel room in September

    I believe it doesn't help that there's 4 birthdays coming up lol

    I believe 2 of those won't require gifts, I'll be the gift lol

    I believe hubby's bushes are infested lol

    I believe that juniper has done really well for years, and all it took was a little worm to harm it

    I believe we'd do well to pay attention to the lesson lol

    I believe we can't let little things slide, because then they turn into big things!










    I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America
    and to the Republic for which it stands
    One Nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ♥

  19. #59359
    Jokeroo VIP Status Manzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    55,545
    Rep Power
    6795

    Default Re: what do you believe?



    I Believe I'm headed to the gym early today and as usual I ran out of time for PSP

    I Believe its not going anywhere lol

    I Believe I heard from Laila and she is just very busy

    I Believe sort of like me next week and then all our Corvette events lol

    I Believe in leaving word

    I Believe in Friendship

    I Believe I have to go lol!!










  20. #59360
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    723,577
    Rep Power
    15901

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe i agree with you on that backwards is not prgress..lol
    i believe ass long as we get back up we are making progress eh?
    i believe you always make me smile and even laugh
    i believe i smile whenever i just think of you.. which is all the time
    i believe you will have the time of your life
    i believe you have an awesome family
    i believe just being together is enough
    i believe no worries..we all forget things eh?
    i believe you are right..it is our little heaven on earth
    i believe in us just cuz
    I believe there's about 2 good reasons to look back: memories and to remind ourselves how far we've come

    I believe all we're expected to do is be better than we were yesterday, eh?

    I believe that's a 2 Way Street lol

    I believe the hardest part about going out of town is leaving Jack behind lol

    I believe hubby will guard him with his life lol ♥

    I believe my forgetter's gettin' better! lol

    I believe just cuz we can muddle through hand in hand

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •