Page 2979 of 2980 FirstFirst ... 197924792879292929692977297829792980 LastLast
Results 59,561 to 59,580 of 59595

Thread: what do you believe?

  1. #59561
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,022
    Rep Power
    1820

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe so is most of America lol

    I believe they lost any chance at making Texas blue when they said we deserved Harvey for electing President Trump

    I believe it just doesn't get any worse than that, that's the lowest of the low

    I believe I freak a lot of folks out by not only smiling, but looking them in the eye when I do lol

    I believe we can forget about it lol

    I believe whatever it takes

    I believe in a better us!
    i believe i seen some nut case on tucker that thinks it will turn blue
    i believe by his bleeding eyes he was high from pot
    i believe Texas will never turn blue even with caliexit...lmao
    i believe they talk out of their asses..they sure dont have any brains
    i believe i do the same..look in their eyes and smile...lol
    i believe i already have forgotten...lol
    i believe kate wants me to see a communication expert
    i believe better is moving forward eh?







  2. #59562
    Jokeroo Enthusiast Country17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Great Lakes State and The Sunshine State
    Posts
    26,776
    Rep Power
    6176

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe I hope you are many miles from the Gulf Char

    I believe I have a facebook friend in Rosenberg, and they are flooded and cut off from town

    I believe now we have Irma to worry about

    I believe at least we are not down there, just waiting to see what is going to happen

    I believe we have friends down there who have headed for points north

    I believe we also have friends down there who have no "points north" to go to

    I believe if we lived in the Keys, we would be long gone to somewhere by now

    I believe the MSM, liberals and Democrats have been quite silent lately.....hmmmmmm

  3. #59563
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,022
    Rep Power
    1820

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I believe I hope you are many miles from the Gulf Char

    I believe I have a facebook friend in Rosenberg, and they are flooded and cut off from town

    I believe now we have Irma to worry about

    I believe at least we are not down there, just waiting to see what is going to happen

    I believe we have friends down there who have headed for points north

    I believe we also have friends down there who have no "points north" to go to

    I believe if we lived in the Keys, we would be long gone to somewhere by now

    I believe the MSM, liberals and Democrats have been quite silent lately.....hmmmmmm

    i believe i will say a prayer for those in florida and you and your family
    i believe Texas will be many years rebuilding their lives
    i believe they will get'er done
    i believe depends on what you man by silent..lol
    i believe they have just changed their focus but still forcing their agenda
    i believe it was good seeing you again

  4. #59564
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe i seen some nut case on tucker that thinks it will turn blue
    i believe by his bleeding eyes he was high from pot
    i believe Texas will never turn blue even with caliexit...lmao
    i believe they talk out of their asses..they sure dont have any brains
    i believe i do the same..look in their eyes and smile...lol
    i believe i already have forgotten...lol
    i believe kate wants me to see a communication expert
    i believe better is moving forward eh?
    I believe I keep seeing some map about some big event that shows Texas blue

    I believe they might have had a slim chance before Harvey, no way in hell now

    I believe my eyes have never bled from pot? lol

    I believe pot doesn't make one delusional either lol

    I believe communication is key! lol

    I believe life is lived forward ♥


  5. #59565
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Country17 View Post
    I believe I hope you are many miles from the Gulf Char

    I believe I have a facebook friend in Rosenberg, and they are flooded and cut off from town

    I believe now we have Irma to worry about

    I believe at least we are not down there, just waiting to see what is going to happen

    I believe we have friends down there who have headed for points north

    I believe we also have friends down there who have no "points north" to go to

    I believe if we lived in the Keys, we would be long gone to somewhere by now

    I believe the MSM, liberals and Democrats have been quite silent lately.....hmmmmmm
    I believe I'm 239 miles from Houston

    I believe all we got from Harvey was a gas problem lol

    I believe Kroger filled up it's fuel center 3 times in as many days! lol

    I believe you're a point up north? or are you not north enough?

    I believe I'm praying hard for ya'll!

    I believe people are learning to tune them out

    I believe I wish you safety, Rich!

  6. #59566
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Wednesday, and it's almost chilly! lol

    I believe it's a bit early for fall, but it's here all the same

    I believe it was a lovely day though, Jack enjoyed running in and out of the open doors all day lol

    I believe he still is lol

    I believe our President has already taken a personal hit by Irma, one of his properties is in the Caribbean

    I believe it missed Puerto Rico ... mostly

    I believe these are some interesting times we're living in!










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  7. #59567
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,022
    Rep Power
    1820

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe I keep seeing some map about some big event that shows Texas blue

    I believe they might have had a slim chance before Harvey, no way in hell now

    I believe my eyes have never bled from pot? lol

    I believe pot doesn't make one delusional either lol

    I believe communication is key! lol

    I believe life is lived forward ♥

    i believe those maps as i do polls
    i believe yiou are right..they lost all chance after Harvey
    i believe you dont smoke enough of it to have bloodshot eyes
    i believe i disagree..it impairs judgement and memory

    i believe to each their own
    i believe if it helps me to write in a way to help others understand
    what i am saying in the written word i am all for it
    i believe one detour at a time one step at a time





  8. #59568
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe those maps as i do polls
    i believe yiou are right..they lost all chance after Harvey
    i believe you dont smoke enough of it to have bloodshot eyes
    i believe i disagree..it impairs judgement and memory

    i believe to each their own
    i believe if it helps me to write in a way to help others understand
    what i am saying in the written word i am all for it
    i believe one detour at a time one step at a time
    I believe a lot of news as much as I believe those polls lol

    I believe that guy who said that about Texas deserving Harvey lives in Florida lol

    I believe I used to smoke 2 joints before I smoked 2 joints, and then I'd smoke 2 more lol

    I believe there's a difference in not remembering stuff and being delusional lol

    I believe learning new things is almost always a good thing

    I believe one day at a time!

  9. #59569
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Thursday, and ... I'm there! lol

    I believe we've been waiting for this weekend for a year

    I believe, even though it's not going the way originally planned, it's going the way it's supposed to

    I believe we'll look back on these times we've spent together and smile

    I believe work today made sure I'm gonna appreciate these off days lol

    I believe the sooner I get to bed, the sooner I wake up, and the sooner the day gets going

    I believe check in is after 3PM, but I can check in online

    I believe time spent with loved ones is time well spent!










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  10. #59570
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,022
    Rep Power
    1820

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe a lot of news as much as I believe those polls lol

    I believe that guy who said that about Texas deserving Harvey lives in Florida lol

    I believe I used to smoke 2 joints before I smoked 2 joints, and then I'd smoke 2 more lol

    I believe there's a difference in not remembering stuff and being delusional lol

    I believe learning new things is almost always a good thing

    I believe one day at a time!
    i believe i agree...lmao
    i believe i didnt see ..but heard that there were others saying the similar things
    i believe they are blaming Trump and shows how idiotic they really are
    i believe back in the day..the whites of my eyes would turn red
    i believe it was funny because my cohorts would say my eyes are bleeding...lol
    i believe you are right
    i believe i like learning new things..even if i dont remember them...lol
    i believe we can only take one day at a time eh?



  11. #59571
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe prplflwr woke me up lol

    I believe we're on our way!

    I believe I will miss you all so much

    I believe I'll see ya'll Monday morning! ♥


  12. #59572
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?


  13. #59573
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Monday, and Florida, along with the rest of the country, breathes a huge sigh of relief!

    I believe it's bad, don't get me wrong, but it could have been so much worse!

    I believe I haven't heard anything about the fires though

    I believe we had such a wonderful weekend ♥

    I believe we spent Friday night in, eating, visiting, playing mexican train

    I believe Saturday, we went to the Dallas Aquarium and out for dinner

    I believe Sunday, we went to Farmer's Market

    I believe my Cuz was very much on my mind as I found a table and chair set, as well as THE cutest little snail for my fairy garden

    I believe I'm getting closer to setting it up, what I need next is what I'm going to put it in

    I believe we got a nice surprise at the market, my granddaughter and her b/f joined us!

    I believe I'm gonna pay for it though lol

    I believe I've got 3 8-hour shifts ... ugh lol

    I believe I got a raise though, starting yesterday, that will help! lol










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  14. #59574
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?


  15. #59575
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Tuesday, and I've got that icky 5 to 1 shift lol

    I believe I'll live, but I don't have to like it lol

    I believe the holidays will be here soon enough

    I believe that means all hands on deck at Kroger

    I believe ... not yet lol

    I believe I'm gonna try to get the pics off my camera tomorrow

    I believe it's gonna be a packed day, so we'll see

    I believe I gotta get through tonight first lol

    I believe in days off! lol










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  16. #59576
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe i agree...lmao
    i believe i didnt see ..but heard that there were others saying the similar things
    i believe they are blaming Trump and shows how idiotic they really are
    i believe back in the day..the whites of my eyes would turn red
    i believe it was funny because my cohorts would say my eyes are bleeding...lol
    i believe you are right
    i believe i like learning new things..even if i dont remember them...lol
    i believe we can only take one day at a time eh?
    I believe he was the first, and ...

    I believe the others didn't get hit by Irma

    I believe Florida helped elect President Trump too! lol

    I believe these are the people who are blaming earth quakes on climate change lol

    I believe I've never smoked that much pot lol

    I believe I'd be happy to remind ya lol

    I believe today is the gift!

  17. #59577
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Wednesday, and our temps are climbing back up

    I believe that's where they should be anyway! lol

    I believe folks were talking about an early winter

    I believe I've got the worst of the week still ahead of me lol

    I believe I'll get through it just like anything else, one step at a time lol

    I believe I'm sure dreading the holidays

    I believe I don't like working that many hours

    I believe cuz I can lol










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  18. #59578
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,022
    Rep Power
    1820

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    I believe he was the first, and ...

    I believe the others didn't get hit by Irma

    I believe Florida helped elect President Trump too! lol

    I believe these are the people who are blaming earth quakes on climate change lol

    I believe I've never smoked that much pot lol

    I believe I'd be happy to remind ya lol

    I believe today is the gift!
    i believe in karma
    i believe Florida did help elect Trump
    i believe climate change like i do unicorns
    i believe you would would take great pleasure in reminding me...lol
    i believe everyday i get with you is a gift and blessing





  19. #59579
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    I believe it's Thursday, and ... I'm done lol

    I believe my hands hurt, my eyes are blurry, and bed is calling

    I believe I'll getcha tomorrow, Love ♥

    I believe I love you all!!!










    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength
    and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much
    and what is done in love is done well ♥

  20. #59580
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    731,855
    Rep Power
    16254

    Default Re: what do you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    i believe in karma
    i believe Florida did help elect Trump
    i believe climate change like i do unicorns
    i believe you would would take great pleasure in reminding me...lol
    i believe everyday i get with you is a gift and blessing
    I believe instant karma is the best lol

    I believe the climate is changing

    I believe it's been changing since the creation of the world

    I believe we'd still be in the ice age if it didn't! lol

    I believe as much as I enjoy forgetting stuff myself lol

    I believe you are the gift, and we are the blessing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •