Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    soooooooooooooooooo beautiful love! *smooches!!!*
    thank you for taking the time to read it...and for your reply sweety
    smooches doll

Quote Originally Posted by Angy
    That is beautiful RK ... and sooo true
    hi ya angy...long time no hear...i hope all is well...thanks for taking the time to read this hun...and for your reply

Default new one

another day draws to a close on a cool fall night...i hear the frost forming in the fields of muskeg...the call of a male moose can be heard across the large marsh...hoping for his female's reply...i hear the leaves on the hardwoods changing into their bright coats of fire reds ..golden yellows..rustic browns...and flaming oranges...i hear the trees sap draining from the limbs to the base of the trunks..i hear the lonely bay of the alpha male wolf off in the distance...the smell of smoke as the logs burn to warm the cabin...dear mice are out scavaging what they may...to me this is God's orchestra playing an ancient song of old...if i listen carefully i can hear the chants of the Grandfathers...my eyes stay open no longer and i drift off to a time before the factories and pavement...my mind rests at least for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    thank you for taking the time to read it...and for your reply sweety
    smooches doll
    I love the colors in your world and for a time, I'm blessed enough to be able to share in them with you, thank you love ... *smooches!!!* sleep well ...

There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

hi ya angy...long time no hear...i hope all is well...thanks for taking the time to read this hun...and for your reply

thank you for writing it sweetie ... I always read them may angels keep you safe

I love the colors in your world and for a time, I'm blessed enough to be able to share in them with you, thank you love ... *smooches!!!* sleep well ...
    awww hun..i said it before...it is i who is blessed to share them with you...and anytime you want to share them with me just say so doll...you are such a sweetheart..i did sleep well thank
    smooches and hugs my Texas star

Quote Originally Posted by Angy
    thank you for writing it sweetie ... I always read them may angels keep you safe
    it is an honor to share these colors with you luv...may angels always light your way

Default new

as the day comes to a close ..i search my mind for a color that will allow me to rest...my thoughts racing and my minds eye looks inward...the scene opens with my sitting in a train station...i hear the rain bouncing off the pavement...i seem to be alone except for the ticket seller...who sits behind his cage reading his newspaper...the train pulls in and i board it....all the seats are vacant...i am the only one on this train..where i am headed...i have no clue....i look at my ticket and all it reads is paid in full...no destination or even the train number...there is an unusual calm about me as i look out the window to see if i see anything familiar...all i see is wilderness...how did i get from pavement to wilderness i have no idea...things seem to be happening in a hurry...will i be able to slow this train down..will i reach a destination familiar to me or will i be lead to a place i have never been...the train slows and i see a station coming up...when the train stops an elderly man gets on...he sits beside me...with all the vacant seats why does he choose to sit beside me i question myself...he looks into my eyes as if reading my soul without saying a word...what does this mean...who is this elderly gentle man...too many questions without answers...the sound of the trians wheels rumbling along on the tracks is all i hear...another station appears and the train slowly comes to a stop...another elderly gentleman boards and he sits across from me...now there are all these empty seats...why are they sitting with me...what do the y want with me...the strange thing is i have only a feeling of calm and a sense of security around me...it is so strange...then the two men each put a briefcase in their laps and open them simutaniously...the gentleman beside me...his briefcase is empty...the man across from me...he has many papers...he hands me the papers and i begin to read...the words on these papers are of a life i have tried to leave behind...i then realize that no matter how hard i try...these words will follow me no matter how hard i try to forget them...the man sitting beside me smiles as i have now become quite concerned of where this train will lead me...what kind of a train is this...is this the long black train that i have heard of in a song...or is this the feight train that will carry my body home to my family so they can lay me to rest...only time will tell...

as the day comes to a close ..i search my mind for a color that will allow me to rest...my thoughts racing and my minds eye looks inward...the scene opens with my sitting in a train station...i hear the rain bouncing off the pavement...i seem to be alone except for the ticket seller...who sits behind his cage reading his newspaper...the train pulls in and i board it....all the seats are vacant...i am the only one on this train..where i am headed...i have no clue....i look at my ticket and all it reads is paid in full...no destination or even the train number...there is an unusual calm about me as i look out the window to see if i see anything familiar...all i see is wilderness...how did i get from pavement to wilderness i have no idea...things seem to be happening in a hurry...will i be able to slow this train down..will i reach a destination familiar to me or will i be lead to a place i have never been...the train slows and i see a station coming up...when the train stops an elderly man gets on...he sits beside me...with all the vacant seats why does he choose to sit beside me i question myself...he looks into my eyes as if reading my soul without saying a word...what does this mean...who is this elderly gentle man...too many questions without answers...the sound of the trians wheels rumbling along on the tracks is all i hear...another station appears and the train slowly comes to a stop...another elderly gentleman boards and he sits across from me...now there are all these empty seats...why are they sitting with me...what do the y want with me...the strange thing is i have only a feeling of calm and a sense of security around me...it is so strange...then the two men each put a briefcase in their laps and open them simutaniously...the gentleman beside me...his briefcase is empty...the man across from me...he has many papers...he hands me the papers and i begin to read...the words on these papers are of a life i have tried to leave behind...i then realize that no matter how hard i try...these words will follow me no matter how hard i try to forget them...the man sitting beside me smiles as i have now become quite concerned of where this train will lead me...what kind of a train is this...is this the long black train that i have heard of in a song...or is this the feight train that will carry my body home to my family so they can lay me to rest...only time will tell...
    again as i try to slow my mind the picture of this train ride once more appears..i have those papers in my hands and a single tear rolls down my cheek as i finnish reading what i already know...i look into the eyes of the man sitting across from me...they are black and cold...like those of a great white shark...lifeless...as i go to hand him back the book of my life...the gentleman sitting beside me takes them from me...i look into his eyes and i see such a light in them...like that of the brightest star...so full of life and warmth...he takes the papers ...looks at me and says..paid in full...and the papers vanish...i am amazed at what just happened and i ask him...where did they go?...there is no reply other than holding out his hands to me...palms up...where there are two puncture wounds...and my name carved in them...the train comes to a stop...it's here that i notice that we are the ony two on this train...where did the other man go?..he seems to have vanished with the papers...i turn and now i am alone on this train and the conductor says this is where i get off...totally confused i look out the window and i see my home...i leave the train and wake up in my own bed...well rested from a nights sleep

you've given me goosebumps love, paid in full, it doesn't get any sweeter than that, does it? *smooches!!!*

again as i try to slow my mind the picture of this train ride once more appears..i have those papers in my hands and a single tear rolls down my cheek as i finnish reading what i already know...i look into the eyes of the man sitting across from me...they are black and cold...like those of a great white shark...lifeless...as i go to hand him back the book of my life...the gentleman sitting beside me takes them from me...i look into his eyes and i see such a light in them...like that of the brightest star...so full of life and warmth...he takes the papers ...looks at me and says..paid in full...and the papers vanish...i am amazed at what just happened and i ask him...where did they go?...there is no reply other than holding out his hands to me...palms up...where there are two puncture wounds...and my name carved in them...the train comes to a stop...it's here that i notice that we are the ony two on this train...where did the other man go?..he seems to have vanished with the papers...i turn and now i am alone on this train and the conductor says this is where i get off...totally confused i look out the window and i see my home...i leave the train and wake up in my own bed...well rested from a nights sleep

That was amazing sweetheart, I can never get enough of your words, you really know how to touch people Ken, I know you've touched me...wow..what an ending..or should I say what a beginning?..

Don't judge me, you haven't walked in my shoes, or ridden on my broom.

you've given me goosebumps love, paid in full, it doesn't get any sweeter than that, does it? *smooches!!!*
    no doll it sure doesn't...thanks for replying doll.
    smooches

Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie
    That was amazing sweetheart, I can never get enough of your words, you really know how to touch people Ken, I know you've touched me...wow..what an ending..or should I say what a beginning?..
    awwwww thank you i am so happy to know that my words have touched you sadie..i would love to think it as a new beginning...since these pictures my life has really gotten busy...maybe too busy...i have worked many hours today and i will not finish until tomorrow sometime...i have decided it would be better for me to stay where i am rather than drive the few miles as i am so tired..i will go rest my head now...so i can bet an early start

tonight as i try to slow my mind down to get the rest it needs...i close my eyes and look inside myself....i see i a lake...i am stading at the waters edge looking out toward the far shore...i inhale deeply...the smell of cedars and pines and the hardwoods reach deep into my lungs...the smell of the forest is strong tonight...i see the moon's reflection on the mirror surface of the water...as i gaze at this reflection...i can almost see it smile at me...i hear the whipoorwill cooing in the still cool night air...i have a small camp fire burning to keep myself warm...the wood smoke travels straight up towards the heavens...the sky is crystal clear and the stars are many and they are shining brightly....i can almost hear God speaking to my soul...what a gift He has given me...He has restored my life....i see a small bat feeding on the insects that fly at night...i feel my mind slowing and a peace coming over me...i put more wood on the fire and lay down beside it...my eyes closing...i feel a warm presense beside me...i look and see you there with me under the stars...looking skyward the stars reflect in your eyes....i give you a bed roll and help you into it...i can smell the strawberry fragrance in your hair as you lay your head on my chest...i put an arm around you and we wish on the brightest star...you say look at the smog away up there...i tell you that is not smog...it is the milky way....it looks so soft and milky...like a thin roll of cotton stretching across the night sky...laying there with my eyes wide open..not wanting to shut them for fear you may disappear...i see the angel in your soul...what a beautiful soul you are...i feel the angel's wings cover us and i feel so safe and content when i am with you...you hear my heart beating and you close your eyes and fall asleep in my arms...i lean and kiss your forehead...i take in a deep breath of the cool mountain air and knowing that you have settled in for the duration of the night ....my eyes close and i drift off into that other realm where my mind will be at peace...if only for a moment

sound asleep in the arms of an angel ... to be the one in your arms or to be the one holding you as you dream ... beautiful colors love

tonight as i try to slow my mind down to get the rest it needs...i close my eyes and look inside myself....i see i a lake...i am stading at the waters edge looking out toward the far shore...i inhale deeply...the smell of cedars and pines and the hardwoods reach deep into my lungs...the smell of the forest is strong tonight...i see the moon's reflection on the mirror surface of the water...as i gaze at this reflection...i can almost see it smile at me...i hear the whipoorwill cooing in the still cool night air...i have a small camp fire burning to keep myself warm...the wood smoke travels straight up towards the heavens...the sky is crystal clear and the stars are many and they are shining brightly....i can almost hear God speaking to my soul...what a gift He has given me...He has restored my life....i see a small bat feeding on the insects that fly at night...i feel my mind slowing and a peace coming over me...i put more wood on the fire and lay down beside it...my eyes closing...i feel a warm presense beside me...i look and see you there with me under the stars...looking skyward the stars reflect in your eyes....i give you a bed roll and help you into it...i can smell the strawberry fragrance in your hair as you lay your head on my chest...i put an arm around you and we wish on the brightest star...you say look at the smog away up there...i tell you that is not smog...it is the milky way....it looks so soft and milky...like a thin roll of cotton stretching across the night sky...laying there with my eyes wide open..not wanting to shut them for fear you may disappear...i see the angel in your soul...what a beautiful soul you are...i feel the angel's wings cover us and i feel so safe and content when i am with you...you hear my heart beating and you close your eyes and fall asleep in my arms...i lean and kiss your forehead...i take in a deep breath of the cool mountain air and knowing that you have settled in for the duration of the night ....my eyes close and i drift off into that other realm where my mind will be at peace...if only for a moment

That was beautiful Ken, you have this way of making me feel so peaceful and content. You're words are like little treasures, and I will hold them dear, as always my friend. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful feeling this morning, you've made me smile sweety....hugs and kisses ken...

Don't judge me, you haven't walked in my shoes, or ridden on my broom.

Quote Originally Posted by sexysadie
    That was beautiful Ken, you have this way of making me feel so peaceful and content. You're words are like little treasures, and I will hold them dear, as always my friend. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful feeling this morning, you've made me smile sweety....hugs and kisses ken...
    awwww thank you for your kind reply....i am happy you enjoy the things i see in my mind...you are very welcome...if i can share my world with others so that they feel what i feel then i am happy...i am glad you are smiling Sadie huggs and kisses

sound asleep in the arms of an angel ... to be the one in your arms or to be the one holding you as you dream ... beautiful colors love
    awwwww thank you my Texas star...i am glad you see the colors that i share and enjoy them...it warms my heart to be able to spread some peace and serenity to others
    i slept well last night

another day comes to a close...as my mind slows...i am reminded that i am not alone in this world and the love i have shown is returned to me 10 times more...laying under the stars i feel a warmth that has never been felt...i gaze into the heavens and give thanks to my Creator for all He has blessed me with...i am not speaking of material possessions...i speak of things of the heart...i have been so blessed in this life i live...i am the richest man in the world when it comes to friends.
    the picture in my mind begins to reveal a small cabinwith smoke coming from the old stove pipe...i am sitting in a rocking chair made from small saplings...i am in front of a pot belly wood stove reading a book...there is a knock at the door..there stands an old man maybe 70 years old...shaking from the cool air and looking very hungry...i invite him him to sit in the rocker and warm himself by the sove while i fix him a warm meal..of stew and banock...i give him his meal and tell him just eat buy the fire my friend...i will prepare a soft bed for you to rest in tonight...he smiles and thanks me for my hospitality...i say to him not to mention it i am doing only what i would have others do for me...after his meaal and his belly is full to where there is no more room for another bite i give him some clean clothes and show him where the shower is...i showhim his room and tell him i must crawl into my bed...i have many things to do tomorrow to get ready for the onset of winter...if you need anything help yourself or just ask if you cant find something...make yourself at home i tell him...my eyes are becoming so heavy i am drifting into that place where my mind rests at least for the moment

maybe he's an angel, sent here from heaven to see if you're doing your part ... love, you'll pass that test ... simply beautiful ... *smooches!!!*