Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: THE COLORS IN MY WORLD (each day i will add a new one)

Quote Originally Posted by tongues_r4_fun View Post
    You are a good person Road Kill let no one call you any other than that!
    thank you tongues for your kind words
    prayers and blessings

Just popping in to clean up

the colours in your world are so beautiful Ken, I am sure that your lady sees the you we all see here and love you the way we all do ... luv ya sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    lol...i cant seem to get my heart and mind on the same page...lol...i tell her how i feel but i cant seem to find words that express my heart the way she deserves...i think you are right though...when i need them they will come to my tongue....i have painted her many pictures from my mind but somehow i feel that the pictures dont do her justice...well enough of this sappyiness...love can be so complicated...and i dont do complicated well...i like to keep it simple...but when it comes to this wonderful lady...i get all confused...i am actually afraid that i may use a word the wrong way..it has been known to happen a time or two...lmao...ok i have gone on long enough here...you will always have my support too doll...smooches
    nothing about love makes sense lol how you touch my heart when you're holding my hand, nothing 'bout love makes sense lol if she's looking, listening with her heart, she will hear what you want her to hear, see what you want her to see, this is your thread love, you may go on as long as you like! *smooches!!!*

There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    nothing about love makes sense lol how you touch my heart when you're holding my hand, nothing 'bout love makes sense lol if she's looking, listening with her heart, she will hear what you want her to hear, see what you want her to see, this is your thread love, you may go on as long as you like! *smooches!!!*
    back on the market...lmao
    smooches luv

back on the market...lmao
    smooches luv
    that's going to be very good news for one very lucky lady! sometimes I wish that lady was me!

that's going to be very good news for one very lucky lady! sometimes I wish that lady was me!
    lmao...i believe you have your soulmate love...a gift from above... we are true friends and you say i am sweet...

lmao...i believe you have your soulmate love...a gift from above... we are true friends and you say i am sweet...
    yea lol and he's back up at the bar and I'm here alone ... again lol I said sometimes lol it's true you are! lol I can say that now, I've tasted just about all of you lmao

yea lol and he's back up at the bar and I'm here alone ... again lol I said sometimes lol it's true you are! lol I can say that now, I've tasted just about all of you lmao
    you are never alone ..i am here and this is one of the sometimes..lol

you are never alone ..i am here and this is one of the sometimes..lol
    I see that lol *resisting the urge to confirm with touch what my eyes say is there ... lol yes love lol this is one of the sometimes lol

I see that lol *resisting the urge to confirm with touch what my eyes say is there ... lol yes love lol this is one of the sometimes lol
    i am all yours doll...all i ask is that you be gentle with me...lmao...
    smooches luv

i am all yours doll...all i ask is that you be gentle with me...lmao...
    smooches luv

man, did I ever win the lottery on this one lol I'll be gentle for as long as you want me to love and that's a promise! lol
    *smooches!!!*

man, did I ever win the lottery on this one lol I'll be gentle for as long as you want me to love and that's a promise! lol
    *smooches!!!*
    roflmfao...gentle as you want to be is what i meant...lmao....and i will want you as long as you will have me as your sometime...*wink*...
    lots of smooches

roflmfao...gentle as you want to be is what i meant...lmao....and i will want you as long as you will have me as your sometime...*wink*...
    lots of smooches
    I'll ride ya hard and put you away wet lol how's that love??? lol that sometimes could require evenings and weekends but the fringe benefits are to die for lol mmmmmmmmm *a shower of smooches!!!* right where you want them ... lol

I'll ride ya hard and put you away wet lol how's that love??? lol that sometimes could require evenings and weekends but the fringe benefits are to die for lol mmmmmmmmm *a shower of smooches!!!* right where you want them ... lol
    sometimes is good for me...meaning anytime you need me...just call out my name and i'll be there wherever i am ...i'll come running to see you again...winter spring summer or fall..all you got to do is call and i 'll be there...yes i will...you've got a friend
    smooches luv

tonight as i try to slow my mind down...i am reminded how important true friends are....you see i had a visit on tuesday from a friend who out of the blue showed up at my door....i have known him since we were 14 years old...when i lived in the place i was born...he asked if i could help him on a job site here in the north...i told him that he wouldn't have to ask twice...i would be more than happy too...this took me away from my home for a couple of days...and there was a reason he showed up....i needed to get away and find my inner peace...being with a friend who knew and understood me really helped...it was like we had just seen one another a week ago...and that the years were never really gone...we laughed we cried we got caught up in no time at all...so tonight i thank God as i understand Him for once more looking after me and helping me control my demons.

as i briefly close my eyes to catch a glimpse of my minds eye...i see a sky as it begins anew...the sun slowly appears from its' place of sleep....the sky begins to awaken to this new dawning of life...the dark blue starts to turn a grey...under the grey...there is a soft orange and yellow...slowly turning an internal alarm clock on for the animals of the forest...the first to awaken is the raven...his cawing then wakens the other fowl of the air...this gets the animals that are on the ground to awaken with their chatter....there is a heavy frost on the trees...and as the sun gets higher into the sky...the frost starts to melt from the trees...this causes the trees to appear to be crying...the fine water droplets hit the ground feeding the plants and grasses of the forest floor a drink of fresh water...seeing this i realize that without water there is no growth..no food for the other wildlife to eat...my conclusion is that without the shedding of my tears...i would never grow as a person...i would never be able to feed others the knowledge that i have gained through my experiences...i would never learn anything from the lessons taught to me...i would be dead inside even though my heart beats and my lungs breath ...i would never really be alive...so i guess what i am saying ..is i thank God for my tears

tonight as i try to slow my mind down...i am reminded how important true friends are....you see i had a visit on tuesday from a friend who out of the blue showed up at my door....i have known him since we were 14 years old...when i lived in the place i was born...he asked if i could help him on a job site here in the north...i told him that he wouldn't have to ask twice...i would be more than happy too...this took me away from my home for a couple of days...and there was a reason he showed up....i needed to get away and find my inner peace...being with a friend who knew and understood me really helped...it was like we had just seen one another a week ago...and that the years were never really gone...we laughed we cried we got caught up in no time at all...so tonight i thank God as i understand Him for once more looking after me and helping me control my demons.

as i briefly close my eyes to catch a glimpse of my minds eye...i see a sky as it begins anew...the sun slowly appears from its' place of sleep....the sky begins to awaken to this new dawning of life...the dark blue starts to turn a grey...under the grey...there is a soft orange and yellow...slowly turning an internal alarm clock on for the animals of the forest...the first to awaken is the raven...his cawing then wakens the other fowl of the air...this gets the animals that are on the ground to awaken with their chatter....there is a heavy frost on the trees...and as the sun gets higher into the sky...the frost starts to melt from the trees...this causes the trees to appear to be crying...the fine water droplets hit the ground feeding the plants and grasses of the forest floor a drink of fresh water...seeing this i realize that without water there is no growth..no food for the other wildlife to eat...my conclusion is that without the shedding of my tears...i would never grow as a person...i would never be able to feed others the knowledge that i have gained through my experiences...i would never learn anything from the lessons taught to me...i would be dead inside even though my heart beats and my lungs breath ...i would never really be alive...so i guess what i am saying ..is i thank God for my tears

that is lovely Ken I am here with a huge supply of tissues for those tears if you need them and I'll help dry them for you as well smooches

Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    that is lovely Ken I am here with a huge supply of tissues for those tears if you need them and I'll help dry them for you as well smooches
    thank you sweet Angy for your reply...i am happy you enjoyed it....thank you for the tissues seeing what is in my mind and putting it on paper really does help me to understand things and heal...thank you for drying my tears smooches

sometimes is good for me...meaning anytime you need me...just call out my name and i'll be there wherever i am ...i'll come running to see you again...winter spring summer or fall..all you got to do is call and i 'll be there...yes i will...you've got a friend
    smooches luv
    it feels so good knowing that love, should I need you, I'll not hesitate to call, but you have to promise the same! *smooches!!!*

I love your latest colors, through adversity and heartache, we gain strength and a new appreciation for the good times, all things serve His purpose in our lives, even our tears ...

it feels so good knowing that love, should I need you, I'll not hesitate to call, but you have to promise the same! *smooches!!!*

I love your latest colors, through adversity and heartache, we gain strength and a new appreciation for the good times, all things serve His purpose in our lives, even our tears ...
    i won't make promises that i can not 100% keep...this is my promise to you here and now and for always....if i ever need you for anything at all..i will call on you...knowing you will always be here for me... if at all possible...is music to my soul!!!! smooches love

thank you luv...i wasn't sure what i was going to see last night when i started writting it...the pictures came and the words flowed through me...again i have seen in my mind a lesson and a great healing...thank you for just being you...i love you my friend