Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 303

Thread: The Grace Game

  1. #21
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    lmao ... right here in texas love lol *take my hand, I'll help you back up onto the mountain top! *smooches!!!*
    i'll have to drive it just so you won't get in any trouble..lmao...thanks squirt i am looking south tonight...i see a bright star in the southern sky..and i am wishing on it
    smooches love




  2. #22
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    i'll have to drive it just so you won't get in any trouble..lmao...thanks squirt i am looking south tonight...i see a bright star in the southern sky..and i am wishing on it
    smooches love
    some wishes do come true love ... *smooches!!!*










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  3. #23
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    I'm sitting here filled with wonder
    At the amazing things you do
    How the waters stay in the oceans
    And the vast beauty of the view

    How the stars are hung in the sky
    Within them is written your word
    How we are the following sheep
    And you are the only Shepherd

    How the sky is painted with color
    Bursts of orange in the sunset glow
    How much knowledge it took to make
    And how little us humans know

    How intricately you planned it
    There was nothing you left unthought
    From the delicacy of a baby
    To all the sins of ours you bought

    There's no other love that's out there
    As deep and as faithful and true
    No other comfort to be found
    Because nothing compares to you

    Nothing compares to your miracles
    Or the listening time you spend
    How you always take good care of us
    And our broken hearts that you mend

    To us, our problems like mountains
    To you, they're no problem at all
    You're ever so watchful and there
    To help catch us, when we do fall

    I'm just sitting here filled with wonder
    At the awesome things that you do
    At being our Lord and Savior
    Because nothing compares to You!

  4. #24
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    I'm sitting here filled with wonder

    At the amazing things you do
    How the waters stay in the oceans
    And the vast beauty of the view

    How the stars are hung in the sky
    Within them is written your word
    How we are the following sheep
    And you are the only Shepherd

    How the sky is painted with color
    Bursts of orange in the sunset glow
    How much knowledge it took to make
    And how little us humans know

    How intricately you planned it
    There was nothing you left unthought
    From the delicacy of a baby
    To all the sins of ours you bought

    There's no other love that's out there
    As deep and as faithful and true
    No other comfort to be found
    Because nothing compares to you

    Nothing compares to your miracles
    Or the listening time you spend
    How you always take good care of us
    And our broken hearts that you mend

    To us, our problems like mountains
    To you, they're no problem at all
    You're ever so watchful and there
    To help catch us, when we do fall

    I'm just sitting here filled with wonder
    At the awesome things that you do
    At being our Lord and Savior
    Because nothing compares to You!
    thanks my texas star...guess i wont be needing that SUV after all...i'll trust God to take care of it.
    smooches





  5. #25
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    thanks my texas star...guess i wont be needing that SUV after all...i'll trust God to take care of it.
    smooches

    lmao ... we just wind up making a mess of things lol better left in His very capable hands! *smooches!!!* love!










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  6. #26
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    lmao ... we just wind up making a mess of things lol better left in His very capable hands! *smooches!!!* love!
    lol....isn't that the truth hun....as hard as it is to do sometimes it is best left in His care
    big smooches hun




  7. #27
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Enter in this life untold,
    You lived life long,
    you lived it bold.
    Your time on earth is now complete
    yet greater things are still to come.
    Heaven waits for those who fall
    to enter through its gates with awe.
    Only walking through them tall
    if long ago you made that special call.
    A choice that then seemed trivial
    Christ died and now you're paid.

    Heaven waits for all to come,
    but Jesus stands and asks,
    "Did you ask me into your heart,
    and did you give your best? "
    Looking up at him you say,
    "Yes I asked you in,
    but scared I was to tell the rest,
    now tears I shed for them."

    Revelations speaks of tears,
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. "
    Now why the tears in Heaven?
    Well let me tell you why,
    they fall for those we left behind.
    Guilty and ashamed we are,
    all we could have said.
    Why we didn't speak the truth,
    deep inside we know.
    Fear and Pride and Prejudice,
    anger, shame, and guilt,
    all that needed done back then,
    was just to speak the truth.
    Jesus Christ the Son of God,
    the one and only way.
    He died for me,
    He died for you,
    now we don't have to pay
    The price we know that sin brings on,
    eternal death in every way.

    Jesus standing over you
    looks down and asks you this,
    "What price were you willing to
    pay to save a soul? "

    Could you sit at Jesus's feet
    and look him in the eyes.
    Then honestly reply to him,
    "Because I didn't have the guts,
    to tell them what I knew,
    their souls deserve to die."

    Walking through this life we live
    how many chances you could give,
    that special gift that we hold dear,
    the one true path that we see clear.
    Take your friend, imagine this.
    You both have died in heaven now,
    standing side by side.
    Your friend begins to turns to you,
    you know what he will say.
    "You knew this truth and all along,
    you didn't tell me - Why?"
    You're safe and sound in Heaven now,
    but tears you still have shed.
    They fall for friends long gone from you,
    and what you should have said.
    Tell them now, while still they wait
    for once they're gone you'll know.
    That what you didn't tell them,
    is what would save their soul.

    You feared what they might say to you,
    you feared what they could do.
    Eternity, this blip called life,
    let's compare the two.
    "Friends," you say, "would disappear."
    What a friend we have in Christ.
    Co- workers would turn on you,
    what a worthy price.
    Everything we do for Christ,
    at least that's what we say.
    I ask you then, this simple question,
    don't answer till your sure.
    How much to you, is one soul worth?










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  8. #28
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    Enter in this life untold,

    You lived life long,
    you lived it bold.
    Your time on earth is now complete
    yet greater things are still to come.
    Heaven waits for those who fall
    to enter through its gates with awe.
    Only walking through them tall
    if long ago you made that special call.
    A choice that then seemed trivial
    Christ died and now you're paid.

    Heaven waits for all to come,
    but Jesus stands and asks,
    "Did you ask me into your heart,
    and did you give your best? "
    Looking up at him you say,
    "Yes I asked you in,
    but scared I was to tell the rest,
    now tears I shed for them."

    Revelations speaks of tears,
    "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. "
    Now why the tears in Heaven?
    Well let me tell you why,
    they fall for those we left behind.
    Guilty and ashamed we are,
    all we could have said.
    Why we didn't speak the truth,
    deep inside we know.
    Fear and Pride and Prejudice,
    anger, shame, and guilt,
    all that needed done back then,
    was just to speak the truth.
    Jesus Christ the Son of God,
    the one and only way.
    He died for me,
    He died for you,
    now we don't have to pay
    The price we know that sin brings on,
    eternal death in every way.

    Jesus standing over you
    looks down and asks you this,
    "What price were you willing to
    pay to save a soul? "

    Could you sit at Jesus's feet
    and look him in the eyes.
    Then honestly reply to him,
    "Because I didn't have the guts,
    to tell them what I knew,
    their souls deserve to die."

    Walking through this life we live
    how many chances you could give,
    that special gift that we hold dear,
    the one true path that we see clear.
    Take your friend, imagine this.
    You both have died in heaven now,
    standing side by side.
    Your friend begins to turns to you,
    you know what he will say.
    "You knew this truth and all along,
    you didn't tell me - Why?"
    You're safe and sound in Heaven now,
    but tears you still have shed.
    They fall for friends long gone from you,
    and what you should have said.
    Tell them now, while still they wait
    for once they're gone you'll know.
    That what you didn't tell them,
    is what would save their soul.

    You feared what they might say to you,
    you feared what they could do.
    Eternity, this blip called life,
    let's compare the two.
    "Friends," you say, "would disappear."
    What a friend we have in Christ.
    Co- workers would turn on you,
    what a worthy price.
    Everything we do for Christ,
    at least that's what we say.
    I ask you then, this simple question,
    don't answer till your sure.
    How much to you, is one soul worth?
    God's will won't lead where His grace can't protect me...priceless...smooches doll




  9. #29
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    God's will won't lead where His grace can't protect me...priceless...smooches doll
    like our Father in heaven, I so want that none should be lost, not one!!! *smooches!!!* love!










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  10. #30
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    The way may seem hard,
    The road may be rough -
    To endure to the end
    You have to be tough,
    But try to stand firm,
    Be positive too!
    Your faith can be strong,
    And you will win through.

    You won't be alone -
    No, never my friend,
    The burden is shared,
    Right down to the end.
    Our Father in Heaven,
    And Jesus, our Lord
    Are waiting to give you
    Your eternal reward.

  11. #31
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Freddy and the Lord stood by to observe a baseball game. The Lord's team was playing Satan's team.

    The Lord's team was at bat, the score was tied zero to zero, and it was the bottom of the 9th inning with two outs. They continued to watch as a batter stepped up to the plate whose name was Love. Love swung at the first pitch and hit a single, because Love never fails.

    The next batter was named Faith, who also got a single because Faith works with Love.

    The next batter up was named Godly Wisdom. Satan wound up and threw the first pitch. Godly Wisdom looked it over and let it pass: Ball one.

    Three more pitches and Godly Wisdom walked, because Godly Wisdom never swings at what Satan throws.

    The bases were now loaded. The Lord then turned to Freddy and told him He was now going to bring in His star player. Up to the plate stepped Grace. Freddy said, "He sure doesn't look like much!" Satan's whole team relaxed when they saw Grace. Thinking he had won the game, Satan wound up and fired his first pitch. To the shock of everyone, Grace hit the ball harder than anyone had ever seen. But Satan was not worried; his center fielder was an All-Star. He went up for the ball, but it went right through his glove, hit him on the head and sent him crashing on the ground; then it continued over the fence for a home run!

    The Lord's team won!

    The Lord then asked Freddy if he knew why Love, Faith, and Godly Wisdom could only get on base but could not win the game. Freddy said, I have no idea.

    The Lord explained, "If your love, faith, and wisdom had won the game you would think you had done it by yourself. Love, Faith and Wisdom will get you on base but only My Grace can get you Home.










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  12. #32
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    The way may seem hard,

    The road may be rough -
    To endure to the end
    You have to be tough,
    But try to stand firm,
    Be positive too!
    Your faith can be strong,
    And you will win through.

    You won't be alone -
    No, never my friend,
    The burden is shared,
    Right down to the end.
    Our Father in Heaven,
    And Jesus, our Lord
    Are waiting to give you
    Your eternal reward.
    you sure are lifting my spirits these days doll...i look forward to reading these..as busy as i am at times..God's love has always seen me through...the hard times seem few compared to the good ones
    smooches luv




  13. #33
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    Freddy and the Lord stood by to observe a baseball game. The Lord's team was playing Satan's team.

    The Lord's team was at bat, the score was tied zero to zero, and it was the bottom of the 9th inning with two outs. They continued to watch as a batter stepped up to the plate whose name was Love. Love swung at the first pitch and hit a single, because Love never fails.

    The next batter was named Faith, who also got a single because Faith works with Love.

    The next batter up was named Godly Wisdom. Satan wound up and threw the first pitch. Godly Wisdom looked it over and let it pass: Ball one.

    Three more pitches and Godly Wisdom walked, because Godly Wisdom never swings at what Satan throws.

    The bases were now loaded. The Lord then turned to Freddy and told him He was now going to bring in His star player. Up to the plate stepped Grace. Freddy said, "He sure doesn't look like much!" Satan's whole team relaxed when they saw Grace. Thinking he had won the game, Satan wound up and fired his first pitch. To the shock of everyone, Grace hit the ball harder than anyone had ever seen. But Satan was not worried; his center fielder was an All-Star. He went up for the ball, but it went right through his glove, hit him on the head and sent him crashing on the ground; then it continued over the fence for a home run!

    The Lord's team won!

    The Lord then asked Freddy if he knew why Love, Faith, and Godly Wisdom could only get on base but could not win the game. Freddy said, I have no idea.

    The Lord explained, "If your love, faith, and wisdom had won the game you would think you had done it by yourself. Love, Faith and Wisdom will get you on base but only My Grace can get you Home.
    i have done nothing on my own doll...without the grace of God i am nothing...and because of His grace i have experienced love...faith and wisdom
    smooches and thank you for this thread...you lift my spirits

  14. #34
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    you sure are lifting my spirits these days doll...i look forward to reading these..as busy as i am at times..God's love has always seen me through...the hard times seem few compared to the good ones
    smooches luv
    I put myself in His most loving hands as I know I'm not capable of guiding my steps myself, I'm glad this helps your spirit love, this thread would not be complete without the following ... *smooches!!!*

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now, I see.

    T'was Grace that taught
    my heart to fear.
    And Grace, my fears relieved.
    How precious did that Grace appear
    the hour I first believed.

    Through many dangers, toils and snares
    we have already come.
    T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far
    and Grace will lead us home.

    The Lord has promised good to me
    His word my hope secures.
    He will my shield and portion be
    as long as life endures.

    When we've been here ten thousand years
    bright shining as the sun.
    We've no less days to sing God's praise
    then when we've first begun.

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now, I see.












    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  15. #35
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt


    I put myself in His most loving hands as I know I'm not capable of guiding my steps myself, I'm glad this helps your spirit love, this thread would not be complete without the following ... *smooches!!!*

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now, I see.

    T'was Grace that taught
    my heart to fear.
    And Grace, my fears relieved.
    How precious did that Grace appear
    the hour I first believed.

    Through many dangers, toils and snares
    we have already come.
    T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far
    and Grace will lead us home.

    The Lord has promised good to me
    His word my hope secures.
    He will my shield and portion be
    as long as life endures.

    When we've been here ten thousand years
    bright shining as the sun.
    We've no less days to sing God's praise
    then when we've first begun.

    Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now, I see.



    these are two more verses that i know for this hymn:
    YEA WHEN THIS FLESH AND HEART SHALL FAIL
    AND MORTAL LIFE SHALL CEASE
    I SHALL POSSESS WITHIN THE VEIL
    A LIFE OF JOY AND PEACE

    THE WORLD SHALL SOON TO RUIN GO
    THE SUN REFUSE TO SHINE
    BUT GOD WHO CALLED ME HERE BELOW
    SHALL BE FOREVER MINE





  16. #36
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    these are two more verses that i know for this hymn:
    YEA WHEN THIS FLESH AND HEART SHALL FAIL
    AND MORTAL LIFE SHALL CEASE
    I SHALL POSSESS WITHIN THE VEIL
    A LIFE OF JOY AND PEACE

    THE WORLD SHALL SOON TO RUIN GO
    THE SUN REFUSE TO SHINE
    BUT GOD WHO CALLED ME HERE BELOW
    SHALL BE FOREVER MINE
    well, there's my lesson for today, I didn't know there were more verses, thank you so much for adding them love!
    *smooches!!!*










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

  17. #37
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Led by God, I strive to live
    As though any Christian did.
    A life that was clean and just
    A life like all believers must.
    It's hard to say that all I do
    I do for the Glory of God's Truth.
    I try and try, but I have to accept.
    that I can never be made perfect.
    So glad am I that from this place.
    I will leave and live in Grace.
    Love was poured out in His Blood
    from the Anointed of the Heavenly Dove.
    Because of this, I do have hope
    I'll walk the streets of gold.
    Eternal Life has been given me.
    I will eat of the life-giving tree.
    After all that I have been through,
    One thing, I know, is true.
    That because God's Love will never cease
    In Him, I have found my peace.
    So led by God, I will strive to live.

  18. #38
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    well, there's my lesson for today, I didn't know there were more verses, thank you so much for adding them love!
    *smooches!!!*
    you are very welcome doll...i found these extra verses while searching for the guitar music for this hymn
    smooches




  19. #39
    Jokeroo Enthusiast roadkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    20,578
    Rep Power
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    Led by God, I strive to live

    As though any Christian did.
    A life that was clean and just
    A life like all believers must.
    It's hard to say that all I do
    I do for the Glory of God's Truth.
    I try and try, but I have to accept.
    that I can never be made perfect.
    So glad am I that from this place.
    I will leave and live in Grace.
    Love was poured out in His Blood
    from the Anointed of the Heavenly Dove.
    Because of this, I do have hope
    I'll walk the streets of gold.
    Eternal Life has been given me.
    I will eat of the life-giving tree.
    After all that I have been through,
    One thing, I know, is true.
    That because God's Love will never cease
    In Him, I have found my peace.
    So led by God, I will strive to live.
    living in God's grace...my sins have been paid in full...great post doll...i will one day walk those streets of gold.
    smooches

  20. #40
    Administrator squirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    738,458
    Rep Power
    16262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill
    living in God's grace...my sins have been paid in full...great post doll...i will one day walk those streets of gold.
    smooches
    in glorified bodies, together we will walk those golden streets hand in hand love ... *smooches!!!*










    There's one thing for which you should be abundantly thankful
    Only you and God have all the facts about yourself ♥

Similar Threads

  1. Amazing Grace
    By brilor in forum Funny Videos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:08 PM
  2. Say Grace!
    By brilor in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 03:09 PM
  3. Thank God for Children Saying Grace
    By CATWOMANVIXEN in forum Chicken Soup
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 02:29 PM
  4. little grace and johnny
    By theifoncross in forum Funny Jokes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 04:53 PM
  5. She did say Grace
    By radiuslady in forum Funny Pictures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •