A few glitter names

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
no problem sis lol I know you've been busy! (((hugs)))♥

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Beautiful as always... missing True Blood? lol Do bad things to you 😂

Loving every single one ❤️
I really miss that show, and The Tudors too. Those were some great shows and I always looked forward to Sunday nights so I could settle down and get ready to watch them lol. Oh and Dexter! lol Loved that show too :)
& TY for the complements!♥ You know I love your work also!
ATT7.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I really miss that show, and The Tudors too. Those were some great shows and I always looked forward to Sunday nights so I could settle down and get ready to watch them lol. Oh and Dexter! lol Loved that show too :)
& TY for the complements!♥ You know I love your work also!
View attachment 64985
Me too I really miss Bill lol
Game of Thrones is over now too
But Pretty little lies is a new fav and it’s got Alexander Saarsgard in it from True Blood 💕
Love all 3 ❤️ I love how you animate your amazing 😃

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Me too I really miss Bill lol
Game of Thrones is over now too
But Pretty little lies is a new fav and it’s got Alexander Saarsgard in it from True Blood 💕

Love all 3 ❤️ I love how you animate your amazing 😃
thank you :)

Yes I watched GOT too :( so sad it's over. I miss Bill too.
My daughter-in-law told me I'd like Pretty Little Liars but I haven't started watching it yet. Sneaky Pete is a good one, if you haven't seen it you need to, I've binge watched it ;) I think you'll like it. I cannot wait until Westworld comes back on. Right now I'm watching Animal Kingdom on TNT and the Spanish Princess on HBO. Of course Big Brother is back on!! lol
I've also binged watched a show called Paradise Hotel. An American version is coming on next week, every night, maybe 5 days a week I think . I tell ya I'm getting hooked on these dang reality shows lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
thank you :)

Yes I watched GOT too :( so sad it's over. I miss Bill too.
My daughter-in-law told me I'd like Pretty Little Liars but I haven't started watching it yet. Sneaky Pete is a good one, if you haven't seen it you need to, I've binge watched it ;) I think you'll like it. I cannot wait until Westworld comes back on. Right now I'm watching Animal Kingdom on TNT and the Spanish Princess on HBO. Of course Big Brother is back on!! lol
I've also binged watched a show called Paradise Hotel. An American version is coming on next week, every night, maybe 5 days a week I think . I tell ya I'm getting hooked on these dang reality shows lol
Big little lies is on season 2 it’s so good has a little bit of everything
Will check out Sneaky Pete, Spanish Princess I happened to see that changing through
the channels it’s on season 8 I can’t binge that many lol
You mean Love Island I’ve got that set to record but it’s on 5 days a week don’t know if I
can do it we’ll see how good it is. I’m like you have a bunch already lol
Bachelorette, Big Brother, Ninja Warrior, Grand Hotel, the list goes on 🤨😂