A few glitter names

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Big little lies is on season 2 it’s so good has a little bit of everything
Will check out Sneaky Pete, Spanish Princess I happened to see that changing through
the channels it’s on season 8 I can’t binge that many lol
You mean Love Island I’ve got that set to record but it’s on 5 days a week don’t know if I
can do it we’ll see how good it is. I’m like you have a bunch already lol
Bachelorette, Big Brother, Ninja Warrior, Grand Hotel, the list goes on 🤨😂
I binged watch Stranger Things Saturday morning and finished it later that night lol
There is another show that's called Paradise Island, it was a reality show with them pairing up couples also, yes the Love Island is about the same. I've watched both and they had an accent so most were from the UK, London area.
I really like to watch when I can. I've been watching iZombie and binged watched it and now I'm caught up with it. The last season is on now on the CW channel, I've watched it a couple of times but hate watching with commercials lol I think I'll wait & stream it so it won't have commercials :)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I binged watch Stranger Things Saturday morning and finished it later that night lol
There is another show that's called Paradise Island, it was a reality show with them pairing up couples also, yes the Love Island is about the same. I've watched both and they had an accent so most were from the UK, London area.
I really like to watch when I can. I've been watching iZombie and binged watched it and now I'm caught up with it. The last season is on now on the CW channel, I've watched it a couple of times but hate watching with commercials lol I think I'll wait & stream it so it won't have commercials :)
We started Stranger Things 3 saw the first epi 🤗
oh okay haven’t heard of Paradise Island then, don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up with Love Island
It’s on 5 nights a week and Big Brother is already 3 nights lol
We don’t get CW it’s a pay channel you’d think with the cost of cable it would be included 🤷‍♀️

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
We started Stranger Things 3 saw the first epi 🤗
oh okay haven’t heard of Paradise Island then, don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up with Love Island
It’s on 5 nights a week and Big Brother is already 3 nights lol
We don’t get CW it’s a pay channel you’d think with the cost of cable it would be included 🤷‍♀️
Oh wow, I let my Directv go when I lost my job. I just have local channels with my little tv antenna and the CW is one of them lol I have a Firestick that I use to stream all other shows I watch
Like you said, between BB and Love Island that is enough lol