a new direction for Debate?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
we've asked you several times to start a new thread to discuss Elvis lol :flowerforyou:[/COLOR]
Well now I'd like to discuss wheather a new thread about Elvis would be benoffical to the pros and cons of Elvis being of a messenger to the Devil or a messenger to God? And how should that thread be used on knowing which one he was or in some cases to some people that he still is. Something like a title saying:

Elvis: Messager of God vs. Messanger of Satin.

Elvis: A Demon in Human From

And God Created Elvis in His Image

The Lost Apostles Elivs

squirt

Administrator
fine, do it in a new thread, this thread is about a new direction for Debate lol :flowerforyou:

kipper

Super Moderator
Loved Elvis, Olivers Army was my all time favourite

[video=youtube;LrjHz5hrupA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjHz5hrupA[/video]

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Well I would like to say that Elvis served under my Dad when they were in Germany. Dad said Elvis was one of the best soldiers he ever met. Elvis would sit around the barracks singing and entertaining his fellow comrades. He had that Pink Cadillac shipped over there and he would take a few guys and drive around the country side enjoying the wonderful sights in the area.

Now I will wait for my friend Stevent222 to start his Elvis thread as I will say no more here..

:teeth:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
opsss,, he musta slipped it in while I posted here,, good for him and I agree with you and the others about this thread, :teeth: :hugs:

Mimi

The only way I discuss is to debate so I missed the point for a sec... hahaha
You have to remember that most people are part of society, and aren't confident expressing how they feel.
Personally I like some people but think society's a cunt. Edit as you please :emoji_sunglasses:

squirt

Administrator
The only way I discuss is to debate so I missed the point for a sec... hahaha
You have to remember that most people are part of society, and aren't confident expressing how they feel.
Personally I like some people but think society's a cunt. Edit as you please :emoji_sunglasses:
there's a meme out there somewhere about the Grinch, it says he never said he hated Christmas, he said he hated people, which is quite understandable lol 1high5.gif

that's why I thought "bringing down the temperature" in here would be a good idea, I often avoided this forum because, quite honestly, I don't know how to properly "debate"