A new home for Bamber

Bamber

Super Moderator
Thanks for the photos!
Do you like it being quieter?
Oh yes, I'm all for a quiet life. I must admit I was rarely home when the traffic was heaviest, so wasn't particularly affected by traffic noise anyway.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Bloody hell Phil ~ after all you have gone through ~ and 'now' the dear lady tells you that she's not selling ~ probably will be a blessing in the long run, as it would still be something at the back of your mind that she might change her mind [again]
So pleased that you have found a place that suits.
Many thanks for the "Good luck in your new home" card Peter. The first post I have received there which has not been redirected from the old address.

A personally produced card too, no less.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I took a walk round the corner to get a shot of the outside of the flat this morning. I didn't realise it was slate clad (as many Totnes buildings are). The slate clad area pretty much defines the area of my flat. The view is partially obscured by the tall white-ended wall, but the layout is: left window - bedroom; next window - lounge; third window - kitchen; the bathroom, short hallway and door are beyond that.

Outside home
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Follow this on Facebook loving your stories Bamb
the pics I find them fun and interesting as it’s so different there than here
Hope to make it to some country someday lol
Switzerland is first on the list

Bamber

Super Moderator
I handed over the keys to my old address at 4 pm; no more moving stuff from place to place, just sorting it out in my new home now.

I'm currently surrounded by 80 litre containers, but new storage shelves are arriving Monday so I can clear at least some of them next week.

squirt

Administrator
was it hard? lol
handing over the keys, I mean ... it was for me lol

xsandos1.gif