A Roo wedding anniversary

Bamber

Super Moderator
There have been few husband and wife memberships on the Roo and as far as I know this is the only one where at least one of the pair is still active here.

Happy 26th Wedding Anniversary to Martin (Vinnie) and Susan (suzicat).

Apparently a work of art or photograph is the modern gift idea for a 26th anniversary.

there is one more that I can think of: Mr & Mrs C ♥
Jason Dark Angel and Sexy Dragon, Me and Tumbleweed1185, Angel Dreams and Frank can;t think of his screen name at the moment, Kat and Jeffro
Holly Golightly and El Mariachi, Wire Master Lori Desire, DragonFliy and Green Eyes, Perky Bitch and PB Stunt Stud TheatherBoy and Princess Fairy or Faery Princess if the member's list was set up the old I could name a bunch more

squirt

Administrator
the key to that was "still active" ... so only you and Jack would be added to this particular list ♥

but ... I am damn impressed! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Jason Dark Angel and Sexy Dragon, Me and Tumbleweed1185, Angel Dreams and Frank can;t think of his screen name at the moment, Kat and Jeffro
Holly Golightly and El Mariachi, Wire Master Lori Desire, DragonFliy and Green Eyes, Perky Bitch and PB Stunt Stud TheatherBoy and Princess Fairy or Faery Princess if the member's list was set up the old I could name a bunch more
Not active but

Marky and Sweet pea married

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
no ... but that wasn't in the "key" lol
I had it in my head met and married here ( Bambers Happy Anniversary ) was what I was thinking lol
I think most of the couples Queenie mentioned were married I know Kat and Jefro still are

There’s also CatwomanVixen and Dogman

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Perky Bitch and PB Stunt Stud are not together anymore I don't think....I could be wrong but that's the last I heard, which has been a while back.