Aches and Pains.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Haven't been here for a bit haven't been feeling well for the last week, Chest pains are getting to intense for me to handle anymore. Along with the elec. stabbes I feel in my sides along the ribs. Put a hole thing on face book and guess I said something the Government Facebook monitors didn't like and now cannot type on there anymore. Yea really sad, hahahaa! Although I was warned that Facebook did just that, monitoring all the comments posted by disabled people that are on S.S. Guess it's true they really do not what an opinion of a real person that is.

Had so much chest pain was just about going to call the EMT's but hells!~bells!
I have been there & done that to darn many times, wast my time in the ER after they hook me up the an EKG machine take readings and see it's normal and say you can leave now.

I still really don't know if it's angina or not not one of the doctors I've gone to will give me a defendant answer.

I know all the symptoms because I've studied up on them way before computers were being used.

Still doesn't explain the sharp elec. pain I feel in my sides either, specially my right side and when that happens to top it all off it freaking lingers there too all the acks and pains but at night all I wanna do is lay here quietly and get so sleep and that just doesn't happen.

Oh they really cannot check you for the amount of pain a person is so they go on the assumption of everyone is lying and are all DRUG USERS. The only freaking sleep and pain medicine I am taking now is ALEVE PM.

Oh don't get me wrong I am so very greatfull for the elec. wheelchair to get about in cause using a manual one I just couldn't do it for lack of body straight.

Have come to the realization now days doctors only care about is 'lets see how much money we can make off this poor asshole', and the only ones willing to accept my S.S. plan B are the one's willing to make up for it in volume with the number of people they see. Yea when I try to make an appointment the schedule is always booked solid for 3 to 4 months. Yes that is why I don't go see the doctor I cannot schedule my attacks according to when he is able to see me.

DAM really dislike sounding like some old man talking about acks and pains all the time. That is what I remember about my grandparents and parents.

OK don't with rant.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Steven Facebook has been down all day as well as Instagram
It was just on David Muir World News
Facebook isn’t monitoring people that are disabled or on SS they monitor comments
that are racist or vulgar or violent if anything they support Veterans ~ huh? Of course
they want opinions of real people I don’t know what your comment means ?

If your in pain don’t ignore it, it doesn’t matter how many times you’ve been in there
my cousin had chest pains and waited it wasn’t a nice ending. Yes they can check you
for your pain, again drug users? Liars? They’re doctors they are there to help
Don’t just lay on your side and go to sleep. Don’t schedule anything call 911 they’ll
take you right in.

My neurology appointment took 3-4 months as well, they are booked up they aren’t singling you out

squirt

Administrator
if your symptoms have changed since the last time you were in the ER, there's a good chance their diagnosis will change
I went to the ER complaining of chest pains, and they took me right back, past everybody in the waiting room, and this was the county hospital (meaning I had no insurance)

I understand what you're saying about booking an appt, I had the same trouble at the free clinic, got in to see a doc, who set up tests, I got the tests done, but every time I called to schedule an appt with the doc to discuss the results, there were no openings, not just in a few months, for as far as they could see, many of these doctors are overwhelmed, and just trying to do the best they can with what they've got with the time they have

I agree with Manzy, I think you should call 911 every time you have an "attack", you KNOW something is wrong, don't take no for an answer
a doctor told me that, not to take no for an answer, so I spent the next 8 months going to docs and ER's trying to get somebody to listen to me, that something wasn't right, I ended up back in HIS office, not taking no for an answer, he agreed to do the sonogram he'd denied me 8 months earlier, found my ovaries were covered with cysts ... except when I got on the operating table, turns out my ovaries had become so infected, they burst

some things are worth fighting for, you're not sleeping anyway! lol
1iloveyou999.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
OK Squirt you got me on the last line. Not sleeping anyways so wtf! might as well see wants happening with all the sick people in the ER.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
OK Squirt you got me on the last line. Not sleeping anyways so wtf! might as well see wants happening with all the sick people in the ER.
Thank you thank you thank you

You listen to your elders now lol

So glad your going in :love:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well I will be 65 this year if that makes you feel better lol

So did you go in? What did they find out? ❤️

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
No still find it a wast of time cause like I said have been there and done that to many times with the same outcome. We can't find anything so go home. I will make an appointment to see doctor in his office this next Monday when they are open lets just hope I get in fore next year sometime. Have a long list to ask him about too just have to make sure I write it all down cause out of ink for my printer, LOL!

Still abit of tightness in middle of chest and the elec. shocks on my sides have gone down. Still no Apatite (yea I know that's a phosphate rock but don't know how to spell the other.)

I've found out I can stop playing on the computer when trying to get to sleep with my eyes closed if I listen to soft music so turn the T.V. on to channel 1948 that's a music station with easy listing instrumental hit performed by string orchestras and soloists from around the world. And classical music performed by the worlds greatest composers spanning over 500 years. Ha! Guess that Mom and Dad did that right and made me go to the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra ( I remember that was on Market St.) and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra (and after all these years remember that one was on Michigan Av.)

squirt

Administrator
that's the part where they refer you to a clinic doc, the part where you call and call and call to set up an appt, and there are NO openings for the foreseeable future, so you eventually give up ... that's what government run healthcare is like here

squirt

Administrator
the problem is back log, especially in California where so many people use government health care, there aren't enough doctors to handle the patient load

Bamber

Super Moderator
And people here complain that an appointment to see a doctor can take a fortnight. Thankfully, relatively few people abuse the system by attending "drop in" clinics and Accident & Emergency with trivial complaints.

Last edited:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Have an appointment for April 2sd. at 11:00 a.m. I'll have enough to call the bus to pick me up right here at the apartments and drop me off round trip is only $4.00 so will try to keep that one. It's for what they call here my 'Primary Doctor'. And so happy that it's only less then 3 months in. Really wish there were an Accident or Emergency care unit around here close by.
When going to the E.R. via ambulance services yes I get in right away because it's for the chest pains, then once they rule out heart attack I'am virtually done.
Three weeks after the doctor doesn't have much to go on when I see him so all he does is listen to my chest and have me cough.
I am still wondering about the large thing that went up into my left chest about the size of a large bratwurst under the skin and hard as a stone. Then after some time subsided down into my lower belly. Yea that freaked me out was thinking OMG! and waiting for a thing to poop out with two heads and hiss at me.
I have list of things I want to tell him just have to write it all down on paper cause ran out of ink. Ha!
Still have to sleep at a 40 to 50 degree angle in order to breath though and on my back and can't stand that. Sometime during the night I turn on my side and that is how I wake up.