Adjustment to Likes & Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Maybe loss of advertising revenue?

Masaba

Today i received Your picture "Incredible Tree Restaurant" has been approved!
But my account in Jokeroo wasn't credited with $ :(

frederikhk

Dear Jokeroo Team

You have changed the amount of cent you get for liking and reacting to 00.02 cents to prevent people from cheating. But then can't you set the minimum you need to get payout to... 20.00 or 30.00 dollar ot then it will take forever to get a payout.

f_bong911

Maybe they did it to remind you that money is just a bonus and the main thing is to upload and have a laugh, not the other way around :D

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Sending me a PM and a Friend Request doesn't do any good:
Hello hortysir . This site is cool , but this is unacceptable :
Minimum Payout $50
Get paid 2¢ cents for ever reaction you make.
Get paid 2¢ cents for every Facebook LIKE you make.

Pls reduce Minimum Payout from $50 on $20-30
or
Get paid 5-7¢ cents for ever reaction you make.
Get paid 5-7¢ cents for every Facebook LIKE you make.
Please .
:hehehaha:

Goodgrief

OK, I'm just a member who likes to have fun.
But...... If I go to a comedy club, I pay to get in, I pay to get a beverage. If I want a fun movie, I pay to rent or buy it. Other than my monthly fees for cable (which I need for other purposes), I get a daily dose of laughs on Jokeroo for free.
I would actually pay for a membership if it was required.
To me, having fun isn't a job!

Just my 2 cents' worth.

kipper

Super Moderator
We told you about the abuse months ago as well as people with multiple log in's, but as always it was a case of talk to the hand. Most regular forum users don't bother uploading pictures for money as getting one approved is like finding rocking horse shit. As for the 2 cents I wouldn't even bother scratching my arse for that let alone ploughing through piles of garbage we've seen countless times before. I speak for most regulars when I say as far as we are concerned the whole part of the home page should be moved away from here like roofessions. The only thing we get out of it is answering countless repeat questions from get rich quick aficionados who can't be bothered to read through the forum to find the answers.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="f_bong911, post: 3953013]Maybe they did it to remind you that money is just a bonus and the main thing is to upload and have a laugh, not the other way around :D[/QUOTE]

:clap: Well said Bong. :clap:

Cos us regulars in the threads get bugger all and don`t want anything. ( bugger all ,that`s not a stately home, Bong :heehee:)

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="beanman1, post: 3957630]Yup, I would say that's a great idea..But is it permanent or no?[/QUOTE]

not much around here is permanent, 'cept members lol :handwave:
:bow:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3956726]We told you about the abuse months ago as well as people with multiple log in's, but as always it was a case of talk to the hand. Most regular forum users don't bother uploading pictures for money as getting one approved is like finding rocking horse shit. As for the 2 cents I wouldn't even bother scratching my arse for that let alone ploughing through piles of garbage we've seen countless times before. I speak for most regulars when I say as far as we are concerned the whole part of the home page should be moved away from here like roofessions. The only thing we get out of it is answering countless repeat questions from get rich quick aficionados who can't be bothered to read through the forum to find the answers.[/QUOTE]

:handshake:

zombietom

bummer...Hate to see the value reduced but can understand how it works with scammers... I'll still come around but will miss the extra $$ ...I need it. At one time I got a few front page approvals but it seems pretty hard anymore to get on there....so I kind of gave up a little on it.

Thanks

squirt

Administrator
the hope is that reducing the react payouts will increase approvals, that's where the "real" money is anyway, and with the cheaters being banned left and right, there won't be anymore of them pushing their stuff to the top and the rest of us might actually have a chance again! lol :high5:
:blowkiss:

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="jokaroo, post: 3947841]Due to the high amount of cheating and lack of legitimate use of LIKES and REACTIONS, we have decided to reduce the rates on this aspect of our program to 2 cents. We are anticipating a jump in video payouts and photo payouts in the coming months, a dramatic jump, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Team Jokeroo[/QUOTE]

Hello Team'eroo.... members are reporting that they are not being credited for approved submissions.... and seems to be a non functions submit a ticket issue as well!

Regards
Team Tokentoo

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3958579]the hope is that reducing the react payouts will increase approvals, that's where the "real" money is anyway, and with the cheaters being banned left and right, there won't be anymore of them pushing their stuff to the top and the rest of us might actually have a chance again! lol :high5:

:blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

I think they should reward members in the forums as well ALL OR NONE it`s the only fair way.

kipper

Super Moderator
They have now appointed General Everett to sort out the scroungers and cheats.

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v5.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=288wpao&s=5">
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3960664]I think they should reward members in the forums as well ALL OR NONE it`s the only fair way.[/QUOTE]

We used too,$50 for the member of the month
This was not allowed for any member to get the cash in the same year.

Status
Not open for further replies.