Adjustment to Likes & Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="fingers6970, post: 4022247]where is the like button I dont see it[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4020629]the answer to the Facebook question can be found here:

http://board.jokeroo.com/general-support/152033-how-like-now.html[/QUOTE]

:flowerforyou:

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 3955344]OK, I'm just a member who likes to have fun.
But...... If I go to a comedy club, I pay to get in, I pay to get a beverage. If I want a fun movie, I pay to rent or buy it. Other than my monthly fees for cable (which I need for other purposes), I get a daily dose of laughs on Jokeroo for free.
I would actually pay for a membership if it was required.
To me, having fun isn't a job!

Just my 2 cents' worth.

[/QUOTE]

I hope that's not 2 Canadian cents....

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="door60, post: 4023956]How are you today[/QUOTE]

Thank you for asking,i`m not to bad,well my Hemorrhoid it hurting a bit and i have a touch of heartburn but i`m doing ok.

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="kirkyeehee, post: 3948009]Wow... I can get a whole 20 cents a day... This has become useless now. I'm going back to swagbucks. At least I can make $25 in 2 weeks there...[/QUOTE]

BYE-BYE NOW,,, Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

:snigger:

dual_m

Lowering the rates doesn't solve the fraud problem at all it just makes it less feasible for frauds to use the site to make money but it also makes the site less attractive to legitimate users as well. It's the legitimate users that take the hit with this band aid solution.

There are programs for verifying IP addresses of PC's why not use this for members. If you want to participate you must allow your IP to be read. This will make it more difficult for frauds to simply cycle accounts as they are caught and prevent multiple accounts. There are programs which allow cyclical IP addresses and to outright change that which is broadcast but still the advent of such protocol would ease fraudulent activity.

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="indianajoe, post: 4022500]I hope that's not 2 Canadian cents....[/QUOTE]

Weight-wise, my two cents are worth 4 cents. That's why we will no longer have pennies in Canada after October.

Hey Joe! The Canadian dollar is at par with the American dollar most of the time this year....

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kirkyeehee, post: 3948009]Wow... I can get a whole 20 cents a day... This has become useless now. I'm going back to swagbucks. At least I can make $25 in 2 weeks there...[/QUOTE]

YOU KNOW I'm not even gna get started.....to hell with it...Yes, I am!!!!! Some of us come here for fun and friendship, and companionship!!! It's dumbasses like yourself that come over here and try to bog us down with your bullshit and then complain about how little you get paid...do us all a favor and go on back over to swagbucks.....we prefer our fun over here over the money anyday!!!!

Did yall really think I was going to let that one go?? I never have...I hate these idiots always complaining and taking up room on our boards.

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4024031]Thank you for asking,i`m not to bad,well my Hemorrhoid it hurting a bit and i have a touch of heartburn but i`m doing ok.[/QUOTE]

Hemorrhoid still giving you trouble darling?? I'm sorry I'll try to be gentler next time....:hehehaha: :raspberry:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4123421]Whoever the person is, (s)he is a spammer.[/QUOTE]mary, i love u! but u got to tell it like it is sometimes! protect the family!:flowerhug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.