Ads and Google Chrome

Bamber

Super Moderator
This post has an ad in it: ignore it and go to the next one.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[FONT=&amp]If you are using Chrome and want to stop the adverts displaying you need to install an extension.

The most popular Chrome ad blocker can be installed here:
[/FONT] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

Once the extension is installed you will probably get a tab open prompting for payment: it is not compulsory to pay, you can just close the tab if you prefer.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Done thank you so very much Bamber. That was really getting freaking annoying.

Just curious!

Ok, I see the banner of Nepal relief......
And some Switzerland ad......(no idea why I would pay money to be in the snow :noidea: )

BUT anyway,....the only ads I further see are the same 2 over and over again....on how to lose belly fat..... :tantrum:
I see it the first thing in the morning when I open the roo.....and it is the last thing in the evening when I close it and the whole day through....
Hey, I am getting insecure here, depressed, developing anorexia......I keep feeling at my *cute name for fat* lovehandles....... :huh:
I don´t mind the ads.....really I don´t......even not when they right in the middle of a sentence.......but belly fat? :cry:

Does Jokeroo not have any sympathy for my feelings?
:arrogant:
He doesn´t want me to celebrate Christmas with a dry cracker and a cup of sugarfree green tea...does he? :waiting:

Bamber

Super Moderator
All I see is NepalRelief, over and over again. And I know I'm overweight, even if I am managing to lose some.

BUT I know better than to enter a conversation with a woman about her weight.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Umm...

...I'm afraid not, I only see NepalRelief ads. Maybe you need to do something about cookies.

Not sure that was the wisest comment I could have made.

Cleared cookies.....!!
NO!! :waiting:....not straight from the jar into my mouth.....:huh:

Checked on 2 different laptops and one Chromebook.......and this is what it is...
:cry:

I knew it was personal!! Jokeroo thinks I am fat....

I promise that I won't turn on my adblocker....
.but.....but I hope that he knows all the sacrifices that I make for this board!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4971497]All I see is NepalRelief, over and over again. And I know I'm overweight, even if I am managing to lose some.

BUT I know better than to enter a conversation with a woman about her weight.
[/QUOTE]

It couldn't be any worse than seeing Oprah whine about something :swear:

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4971620]Cleared cookies.....!!
NO!! :waiting:....not straight from the jar into my mouth.....:huh:

Checked on 2 different laptops and one Chromebook.......and this is what it is...
:cry:

I knew it was personal!! Jokeroo thinks I am fat....

I promise that I won't turn on my adblocker....
.but.....but I hope that he knows all the sacrifices that I make for this board!
[/QUOTE]

To be fair, it is not Jokeroo that knows you are fat. Oops, my bad, thinks you are fat. It is Google adsense. And if everyone doesn't know, they should know that Google is the closes thing, that is the living embodiment of God, on this planet, currently. They have surpassed Santa Claus in knowing the naughty or nice of your daily behavior. So much so that they know what you are thinking now and in the future. They know what you have done and what you will do.

So if you are "not fat" now, think of that ad as Google giving you a heads up about the future. Of course if you are practicing a common form of self delusion, endemic to most women. Then think of that ad as a more truthful mirror mirror on the wall.

P.S. LilMissPurrfect if you need a second opinion on the subject. Send pictures I offer fair and honest appraisals. :candycanehug:

likeaneagle

Im getting no ads at all! turned my ad blocker off to the roo but nothing! I wouldn't mind seeing ads for snow! :happyxmas:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Testing...

Okay...That ad appeared on every post I saw...but only on the Roo. Rebooting seems to have taken care of the problem.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
OH heck I dodn't care what type's of adds are on here and think that kids that know how to work a computer have seen just about all of whats going on anyways.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Steven...I don't really LIKE it...but the problem was that it showed up as Squirt's entire post with nothing else. The same thing happened with every last post in a thread.