Animation Shop 3.11

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal

Hi I am new and I see alot of post coming from megaupload but am confused do I have to put in the code to get the download or do I have to join? Could someone please help and guide me to the right way I have to do in order for me to get the downloads thank you everyone! This sounds like a AWESOME group of people.:)

squirt

Administrator
you don't have to join, Megaupload gives you the code right on the page!
*note: will be a different code each time ... lol

Thanks Squirt! so once I put the code in it automatically downloads after the countdown is what I am assuming. Thank you for answering my questions and the adding on the friends list I did the same.. Thanks again

essex boy

Super Moderator
Yep,the countdown ends then click free download(it appears in the same place the countdown was)
Once you click free download you'll be given the download to save/run

squirt

Administrator
thanks essex, I wasn't sure about that one lol

you're most welcome Angelic! :bigsmile:

Thanks everyone! for all the help! This is a pretty nice site! Love the people that are all so nice. Thanks again for everyones help hope to see you around... Hey one more thing what programs do you all use for your graphics around here. I use Photoshop, illustrator, painter, paintshop (hopefully I will be able to find the link to this one again as well as the animation link. Please tell me some of your programs as I am always looking to learn new ones!

squirt

Administrator
I only use 2 for my tags, AS 3 and PSP 9

I kinda like it here too ... lol :lookaroun

and you're most welcome! :bigsmile:

I knew I saw a thread that was started that had a download for PSP would anyone know where that thread is located I thought it was in design corner but guess I was wrong. Thanks squirt I Love your tags it looks like there is a whole lot of talent around here

Thanks and yes I plan on it I will go to the forum tell us about yourself to explain more about myself as soon as I get the chance. Right now I am in the process of getting my computer back with the programs I had b/c I just lost my MOBO and had to rebuild my computer from scratch literally all over again WAS NOT A FUN TIME AT ALL. The new MOBO took everything off of my two hard drives wiped them completely clean! But as soon as I can I will post in the introduce yourself and add some of my work. Thanks again Squirt you are tons of help!!!

Thanks Squirt and Essex! I downloaded and got both programs with no problems what so ever! I thank Arella for the post as well! I will try to get some work done and do some submissions. Thanks again.

squirt

Administrator
you're most welcome, my pleasure! I look forward to seeing what you can do! :bigsmile: