Animation shop short cut

kipper

Super Moderator
This is also posted in PSPro tutorials but as not everyone goes there I thought I'd put this here as well. It's mainly for people who have psp 10 11 or 12. works with the others but there is already a link in earlier versions.

Now this is a nifty trick if you want to put a short cut to animation shop on your tool bar
You will need to download a scrip which I can send you if you Pm me your email address. You will need to save it into your PSP files in my documents, to do this I suggest you first place it on your desk top, then open up my documents, and double click on Psp files folder

when it opens scroll to Scripts trusted

double click on this and drag the script from your desktop into here.

Now open your psp and click on scripts (if it is not there, go to view/toolbars and click on scripts) now scroll down the trusted scripts till you find ss animation shop

When it appears right click and select customise

Now you will see several icons, select the one you want and click on bind

Now left click and hold on the icon then drag it up and put it wherever you want on your toolbar. Click on that and it should open Animation shop we hope..

squirt

Administrator
I have PSP 9 ... but there's been some interest, look at the views lol ♥♥♥

kipper

Super Moderator
I've just looked out of my window and there is no view as it is dark. xxx

squirt

Administrator
♪♪ don't let the sun go down on me ... ♪♪ lol ♥♥♥

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="nanny mags, post: 2744578]baby it's black outside
good idea kipy love xxx[/quote]

Is your screen sorted? xxx

justlqqkin

i would like the shortcut. i am actually thinking about downgrading back to 9 because X is a pain. i like the export from AS to PSP and you cant do it (or i cant make it work rather) with X.

the few new things with X arent worth losing that step.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="justlqqkin, post: 2800766]i would like the shortcut. i am actually thinking about downgrading back to 9 because X is a pain. i like the export from AS to PSP and you cant do it (or i cant make it work rather) with X.

the few new things with X arent worth losing that step.[/quote]

This will do it with x to animation shop..:happy:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Sounds cool,I stick to PSP9 ,one of the things I didn't like on 10 etc was the lack of a link to Animation Shop

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 2800848]Sounds cool,I stick to PSP9 ,one of the things I didn't like on 10 etc was the lack of a link to Animation Shop[/quote]

That was the main reason i didn't use it. But this link is sweet, easier than going to file/launch animation shop. one click and you're there.

nanny mags

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2740933]This is also posted in PSPro tutorials but as not everyone goes there I thought I'd put this here as well. It's mainly for people who have psp 10 11 or 12. works with the others but there is already a link in earlier versions.

Now this is a nifty trick if you want to put a short cut to animation shop on your tool bar
You will need to download a scrip which I can send you if you Pm me your email address. You will need to save it into your PSP files in my documents, to do this I suggest you first place it on your desk top, then open up my documents, and double click on Psp files folder

when it opens scroll to Scripts trusted

double click on this and drag the script from your desktop into here.

Now open your psp and click on scripts (if it is not there, go to view/toolbars and click on scripts) now scroll down the trusted scripts till you find ss animation shop

When it appears right click and select customise

Now you will see several icons, select the one you want and click on bind

Now left click and hold on the icon then drag it up and put it wherever you want on your toolbar. Click on that and it should open Animation shop we hope..

[/quote]

me please hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I have PSP 9 as well Kipper. BUT..I have a question for you if you don't mind....When I'm in animation shop, I open my pic folder to chose a pic and the screen that comes up is so small that it's difficult to go through the file. As it is I have to adjust the files to small icons but I don't understand why I can't make it larger. Do you have any idea?

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2802315]I have PSP 9 as well Kipper. BUT..I have a question for you if you don't mind....When I'm in animation shop, I open my pic folder to chose a pic and the screen that comes up is so small that it's difficult to go through the file. As it is I have to adjust the files to small icons but I don't understand why I can't make it larger. Do you have any idea?[/quote]

Go to file - preferences-general program preferences-then click browser and see if it looks like this below.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="nanny mags, post: 2802460]it works in psp 9 sadie xxxx thanks Kip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/quote]

What i'm ear for
..lol xxxx

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2802421]Go to file - preferences-general program preferences-then click browser and see if it looks like this below.

[/QUOTE]

It looks exactly like that...