Animation shop short cut

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2802542]hmmmm my `scripts trusted`file is empty. I don`t have this stuff...[/quote]

Can you give me a screen dump of the problem ?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2802556]Can you give me a screen dump of the problem ?[/QUOTE]

If you tell me what that is I`d be happy to give it to you...

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2802562]If you tell me what that is I`d be happy to give it to you...[/quote]

When the box comes up you are talking about, hit Print screen (normally next to scroll lock and F12) then go to PSpro and right click on the page and that image should appear. There is a snipping tool in Vista that does the same thing though I've never used it.

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2802898]When the box comes up you are talking about, hit Print screen (normally next to scroll lock and F12) then go to PSpro and right click on the page and that image should appear. There is a snipping tool in Vista that does the same thing though I've never used it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know how to use the snipping tool....brb

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2802977]
[/quote]

Unless you've downloaded some there will not be any in your trusted folder.
If you wanted the shortcut to animation shop I would have to send you the script.
Now the problem with animation shop? can you elaborate?

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2803037]Unless you've downloaded some there will not be any in your trusted folder.
If you wanted the shortcut to animation shop I would have to send you the script.
Now the problem with animation shop? can you elaborate?[/QUOTE]

Ok hun, thank you.

When I open a pic up in animation, the pic file comes up and it`s small. In PSP I can pull on the sides and make it larger but in animation I dont`have that option. When I place the cursor on the edges nothing happens, there are no arrows to pull and there`s no option on top to enlargen. I just don`t know if it`s because of Vista or does it have something to do with my settings. Thank you Kipper, I appreciate your time.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 2803141]Ok hun, thank you.

When I open a pic up in animation, the pic file comes up and it`s small. In PSP I can pull on the sides and make it larger but in animation I dont`have that option. When I place the cursor on the edges nothing happens, there are no arrows to pull and there`s no option on top to enlargen. I just don`t know if it`s because of Vista or does it have something to do with my settings. Thank you Kipper, I appreciate your time.[/quote]

Can you give me a screen dump of that? I don't think there is anything you can do, try reinstalling perhaps. I've looked online and there doesn't appear to be anyone else with that, so it may be Vista. Essex might know different I'll ask him
This is the box you're talking about I presume..

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 2804485]Can you give me a screen dump of that? I don't think there is anything you can do, try reinstalling perhaps. I've looked online and there doesn't appear to be anyone else with that, so it may be Vista. Essex might know different I'll ask him
This is the box you're talking about I presume..

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and there is no option to enlargen it. I can still see it but it`s so small that it takes some time to chose a pic either because I have to view it as a very small icon or as a detail. It`s just annoying at times that`s all, I can live with it....I just thought that there was maybe something I was not doing or something that I could do to fix it. Thanks again doll.

pranimations

In PSP I can drag on the sides and build it superior but in animation I dont`have that option. When I put the cursor on the limits nothing happens, there are no arrows to pull and there`s no option on top to enlarge.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="pranimations, post: 4212536]In PSP I can drag on the sides and build it superior but in animation I dont`have that option. When I put the cursor on the limits nothing happens, there are no arrows to pull and there`s no option on top to enlarge.[/QUOTE]

Can only resize it in animation shop, no options to deform.