Animations

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4609463]Well now my dear Sexy One ~ not too sure how I missed this before ~ love some of the ani's here ~ when I get time ~ will start at the beginning ~ and save the one's I think I could use in future pictures ~ just great, and thank you for the time you have obviously spent in adding posts here.

You know that whilst I don't 'do' tags [I very much appreciate them] ~ I also draw and paint, so when I try and do an image in Challenge, I try to make it a 'moving painting' ~ and hopefully those that see it, can use their imagination to make up a story from the image ~ so there are bits here that will help me in the future.......thank you.....:blowkiss:
[/QUOTE]

Dear Friend I actually had you in mind when I started this thread and I'm so happy you are enjoying it & your most welcome can't wait to see what you will do in the future with these....:blowkiss:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I've been meaning to get to this thread to let you know I love all the goodies in here, Animations are fun to add to tags, I know Peter likes it when I do lol

I'm glad its here I will go thru it as time allows and if I could click the LIKE Button and hit every post at once I surely would

Thanks girlfriend for the goodness :hugs:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4609562]I've been meaning to get to this thread to let you know I love all the goodies in here, Animations are fun to add to tags, I know Peter likes it when I do lol

I'm glad its here I will go thru it as time allows and if I could click the LIKE Button and hit every post at once I surely would

Thanks girlfriend for the goodness :hugs:
[/QUOTE]

Your most welcome sweetie I like adding them from time to time my self it brings the tag alive.....:hugs: