Antifa

squirt

Administrator
I'm having a difficult time believing that anybody would think these people are "peace activists"

who participate in "peaceful protests"

this IS the other side of the violence in Charlottesville, and they are NOT heroes battling the evil forces of racism and bigotry

and they've been the ONLY side of violence in many many incidents, like Berkley and Portland and Boston

they've even conducted "peaceful protests" in Paris

this guy attacked a horse with a nail studded flag pole, what a stand up guy!

items taken from Antifa:

and yeah, the proper way to protest things we don't like is to vandalize them, right?

this is an elementary school teacher, she's been arrested for inciting a riot
she stood up in court and told the judge that assaulting a "fascist" isn't a crime

this the extreme left, the side that repeatedly calls for condemnation for the extreme right
I say they should lead by example!

Goodgrief

This isn't happening just in the U.S., it's everywhere. On Labor Day weekend, the LBGT... group is having a parade here. Guess what? No cops in uniform can participate, NO RIGHT WING political party leaders can be in. Groups that advocate their integration are now denying those who are not always in agreement, but try to help them a place in their community.

So, unless you are totally stoned and brainwashed, you no longer are allowed to be on this planet.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Extremism under any label is not acceptable. Fortunately these idiots are a minority, but peaceful protest and demonstration doesn't make dramatic news pictures.

There is a huge difference between far left or right and extremist left or right; extremists are just what their name suggests: they take things to extremes, generally in a violent way. Violence is never the way to solve a problem but is often the resort of a minority of those who feel marginalised, frequently stoked up by those who enjoy violence for its own sake.

The words "far" and "extreme" are too often conflated by the media and politicians of both sides to excuse their own bigotry and bias.

Ms.Diablo50

All of these EXTREMIST groups, ie; Neo Nazis, KKK, BLM, Antifa... they are all terrorist in my opinion.. Shut them all done..
If you do not agree on their way of thinking then your a fascist.. there is no gray area with these people...

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 5082606]All of these EXTREMIST groups, ie; Neo Nazis, KKK, BLM, Antifa... they are all terrorist in my opinion.. Shut them all done..
If you do not agree on their way of thinking then your a fascist.. there is no gray area with these people...
[/QUOTE]

You do come back now and then!!!!!! So glad to :smack::smack:see you Sweets!!!!!!:wohoo:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5082580]
I'm having a difficult time believing that anybody would think these people are "peace activists"

who participate in "peaceful protests"

this IS the other side of the violence in Charlottesville, and they are NOT heroes battling the evil forces of racism and bigotry

and they've been the ONLY side of violence in many many incidents, like Berkley and Portland and Boston

they've even conducted "peaceful protests" in Paris

this guy attacked a horse with a nail studded flag pole, what a stand up guy!

items taken from Antifa:

and yeah, the proper way to protest things we don't like is to vandalize them, right?

this is an elementary school teacher, she's been arrested for inciting a riot
she stood up in court and told the judge that assaulting a "fascist" isn't a crime

this the extreme left, the side that repeatedly calls for condemnation for the extreme right
I say they should lead by example!
[/QUOTE]

What did the horse do???????? that is so wrong?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
From what I've learned if your in a group of over 10 there will always be one or more agitators my best advice is to seek them out and take them out. These people in the streets are to ignorant to think for themselves and adopt to the only action they know from watching others and that is violance. My advice is to use a high pressure water cannon on them.

I have no idea why if an officer of the law see's a person taking something that does not belong to that person doesn't step in and stop that person. Otherwise known as Looting. Same as when they see a person walking with nails in a board to stop that person and ask why. Don't give me any shit police officers always have the go ahead to use deadly force.

And yes if I were in the power to do something I would make all of those hate groups illegal arresting them holding in jail for a minimum of 72 hours and no more then 6 years. That might do it and give others something to think about.

Vinnie

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5082624]Same as when they see a person walking with nails in a board to stop that person and ask why. Don't give me any shit police officers always have the go ahead to use deadly force.
[/QUOTE]

Yet you are happy to have people open carrying guns?

Vinnie

There have been and always will e a criminal element that will try to benefit from civil disorder, this does not make their basic desires equivalent.
A left wing peacful protester and a KKK peaceful protester are not equivalent.
The two violent forms are.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 5082621]What did the horse do???????? that is so wrong?[/QUOTE]

he had a police officer on his back, like the horse had a choice in that lol :sigh:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 5082712]There have been and always will e a criminal element that will try to benefit from civil disorder, this does not make their basic desires equivalent.
A left wing peacful protester and a KKK peaceful protester are not equivalent.
The two violent forms are.[/QUOTE]

agreed ... but neither is there any equivalent between people who *peacefully* protest the removal of historical monuments and white supremacy

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 5082591]This isn't happening just in the U.S., it's everywhere. On Labor Day weekend, the LBGT... group is having a parade here. Guess what? No cops in uniform can participate, NO RIGHT WING political party leaders can be in. Groups that advocate their integration are now denying those who are not always in agreement, but try to help them a place in their community.

So, unless you are totally stoned and brainwashed, you no longer are allowed to be on this planet.
[/QUOTE]

we fought so hard for desegregation, and now everybody's retreating to their corners ... it makes NO sense!

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 5082603]The words "far" and "extreme" are too often conflated by the media and politicians of both sides to excuse their own bigotry and bias.[/QUOTE]

we're living in a war of words, and as people casually use such terms as well as the terms racist, bigot, homophobic, etc ... they lose the impact those words should have
if I'm a bigot, and you're a bigot, everybody's a bigot, then it's no big deal anymore lol

like the word fascist ... most of the people who use it against others have no idea what it really means, nor how their actions are the very definition of fascism

too many people seem far too happy sitting on their own sides condemning the other, it's like some folks just wanna be mad for awhile! lol :hiding:

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 5082606]All of these EXTREMIST groups, ie; Neo Nazis, KKK, BLM, Antifa... they are all terrorist in my opinion.. Shut them all done..
[/QUOTE]

exactly ... either you agree with every point, or you're wrong lol :high5:

squirt

Administrator
I have no idea why if an officer of the law see's a person taking something that does not belong to that person doesn't step in and stop that person. Otherwise known as Looting. Same as when they see a person walking with nails in a board to stop that person and ask why. Don't give me any shit police officers always have the go ahead to use deadly force. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
that's the way I was raised, if it's not yours, don't touch it! lol :nonono:

Vinnie

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5082785]we fought so hard for desegregation, and now everybody's retreating to their corners ... it makes NO sense![/QUOTE]

Desegregation does not mean you have to live in each others pockets. It means that the State will not define wher you can and cannot live. A subtle but VERY important distinction.

Vinnie

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5082774]agreed ... but neither is there any equivalent between people who *peacefully* protest the removal of historical monuments and white supremacy[/QUOTE]

And here we have the crux of the problem where peaceful protesters are mixed in with those who will use it as Agitprop.

FWIW, I do not believe the majority of those protesting were angry about the removal as a rewriting of history in the same way that those who protest abouyt the rerouting of marches in Belfast are not angry about the "destruction of tradition" as they are about the loss of the chance to lord it over another section of society.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 5082805]And here we have the crux of the problem where peaceful protesters are mixed in with those who will use it as Agitprop.

FWIW, I do not believe the majority of those protesting were angry about the removal as a rewriting of history in the same way that those who protest abouyt the rerouting of marches in Belfast are not angry about the "destruction of tradition" as they are about the loss of the chance to lord it over another section of society.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe most of the people there were there for any reason other than to fight
I believe it was a pre-planned street brawl, both extremes knew exactly why they were there, to have at each other :boxing:
but! there was, on both sides, people who were there for the right reasons

white supremacy, the KKK, "neo-nazis" have been condemned by everybody
we've yet to see the left denounce their extreme factions, in fact, it's common belief that Antifa is being funded by the left to do just what they're doing

Vinnie

"Funded by the left"
This suggests that there is such a thing as "the left". This is not so, no more than thee is sucha thing as "the right".There are left leaning groups and the more violent elements may get funded by them but it is much more disparate than that.