Antifa

Vinnie

[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5082980]'Yes" As long as they have the proper authority to do so.

I'll do some checking into what it takes to get one to open-carry a baseball bat with nails in it.
[/QUOTE]

Why would one be okay and not the other? :scratch:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Personally I wouldn't know Vinnie they would both do the same thing. One would be more bulky then the other so I'll just stick with the Taurus 66 .357mag bl 6" lot less cumbersome while hunting besides I don't really wanna get that close to a bear or any other type animal that could eat me. [/COLOR]

Tsalagi

Or eerily similar to any cheap clothing that you can easily pick up and dispose of whithout costing a lot. To cal them uniforms suggest far too much organisation.
Which George Soros has in abundance, like providing the bus transport for many of the Antifa rallies. And the clothing looks too identical than that which you can pick up at a Goodwill store or garbage tip. Identical hoodies, backpacks, bandanas are all to common to be random.

Vinnie

Ok guys, we're going to have a rally. Dark hoodies and don't forget to have something to deal with the tear gas.
These clothes are used because they work for the purposes they are intended for. Nothing more.