Any anime fans on here?

If you watch anime, wanna watch anime etc. Let's discuss here

Goodgrief

I have watched a few. Very well done. Honestly, I still prefer live actors, but as I said, I liked those I watched.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i have watch some with my oldest grand-daughter...not a huge fan..but i dont mind them..apparently there are many different catagories..anime being just one..i learned that while watching what i thought was anime but was quicly corrected by my grand-daughter..she said the show we were watching at the time was something different...but i couldnt tell..looked like the same type of drawings to me...lol

i have watch some with my oldest grand-daughter...not a huge fan..but i dont mind them..apparently there are many different catagories..anime being just one..i learned that while watching what i thought was anime but was quicly corrected by my grand-daughter..she said the show we were watching at the time was something different...but i couldnt tell..looked like the same type of drawings to me...lol
Yeah there's so many different levels to anime. I believe everyone can find one they like. Even my mum has a favourite. She keeps asking if there will be a season 2

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
My Son Omar is into anime big time love's them with a passion I'd say he has a small library lol this must be the big thing now days ;)
doesn't anime come from China? Like K-Pop

1515978933618.png

Last edited:
My Son Omar is into anime big time love's them with a passion I'd say he has a small library lol this must be the big thing now days ;)
doesn't anime come from China? Like K-Pop

View attachment 5138
Anime is Japanese lol and kpop is Korean. They're becoming very popular these days, with every coming year actually. Tell your son, I said he's cool in my books 😎

Not anymore as I hardly watch tv at all nowadays.....but I used to be a huge fan of Dragon ball and Dragon Ball Z with Chichi being my all time favourite and role model.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I've only seen the drawings of Anime haven't seen any of the shows it does look interesting though.

Oh and haven't seen any of your other posts Lily Fields anyways that I can remember so let me say

Happy to meet you and Welcome to the Roo.

I've only seen the drawings of Anime haven't seen any of the shows it does look interesting though.

Oh and haven't seen any of your other posts Lily Fields anyways that I can remember so let me say

Happy to meet you and Welcome to the Roo.
Pleasure to meet you also, and if you want I can recommend some to you.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
There very cute although I perfer to watch something in a langage that I can understand you see I don't speek Japanese. I do understand German and some Spanish thou but it's not real Spanish more Mexican.