Any Political Posts Etc

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal

squirt

Administrator
of course not, that's why we don't vote Democrat lol flowerforyou.gif

they want to take away our bibles, our freedom of speech, our right to practice our religion as we see fit, our cars, our private health care insurance, our right to raise our kids our way, our guns, our beef, and our money! nono.gif

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
of course not, that's why we don't vote Democrat lol View attachment 80481

they want to take away our bibles, our freedom of speech, our right to practice our religion as we see fit, our cars, our private health care insurance, our right to raise our kids our way, our guns, our beef, and our money! View attachment 80482
And what do the Republicans want to do?

squirt

Administrator
give the power back to the states, where it belongs ... which was the original idea by the founding fathers
the states have the right to decide for themselves, the government's sole purpose is to defend and secure natural rights for the people, and provide for a common defense
our rights do not come from government, our rights are God given the day we're born

now, we could take that a step further, and ask what I want to do
I want to live and let live, and be given the same respect in return
for decades, we had tolerance shoved down our throats, fully expected to show it, but never should we expect any in return
that's how Donald J. Trump got elected.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
our rights do not come from government, our rights are God given the day we're born

Allah might disagree.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Did God give the earlier settlers permission to slaughter the Indian nation the indigenous people of America?

squirt

Administrator
Well, do Democrats not believe in God?
I would imagine some do and some don't, I would imagine some Republicans do, and some don't, and I would imagine some independents do, and some don't, it's not required of anybody, that's the whole basis of religious freedom!

BUT! ... our founding fathers did ... the men who wrote the Bill of Rights and the Constitution did!
and these rights are secured for ALL Americans, whether you believe in God or not!

Did God give the earlier settlers permission to slaughter the Indian nation the indigenous people of America?

no, the GOVERNMENT did! flowerforyou.gif