Around Totnes

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Alchemy Cars on the west side of Totnes Station often has a Chevrolet 3000 pickup parked there. This morning there was something different from Squirt's state: a 1959/60 Chevrolet El Camino pickup.

A Texan in Totnes
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr
it has been many years since i seen one that year...great shot of it(y)

Goodgrief

Alchemy Cars on the west side of Totnes Station often has a Chevrolet 3000 pickup parked there. This morning there was something different from Squirt's state: a 1959/60 Chevrolet El Camino pickup.

A Texan in Totnes
by Phil Gayton, on Flickr
Beautifully preserved! But I have to say that is one of the most useless thing ever made. If it rains, your cargo is wet!

Bamber

Super Moderator
He is talking too fast, difficult for me too. Maybe it's nerves, but he never seems nervous in High Street. Some of his poetry is quite good, some is frankly awful.

Goodgrief

Come to think of it, he's smarter than our Prime Minister. Did you know that mankind is now peoplekind?

Oh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! No, I didn't vote for that idiot!

What next? Hupeople? Peopleitoba? (Manitoba). Peoplehandling? Peopleifest? Peoplenage? Peopleatee? (Manatee)... I could go on with the nonsense, but I'll leave you to come up with more!

squirt

Administrator
day is done, gone the sun, from the lake, from the hills, from the sky ... all is well, safely rest, God is nigh ♥
1sm088doubleup.gif xsandos1.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
I can't remember the last time we had more than a light dusting of snow in Totnes, 2010 perhaps.

Although none was forecast for today there have been a few light flurries during the day, but it decided to save the real snowfall until I was on my way home.

Heavier falls are forecast for the next two days: we shall see.

Last edited: