Aurora Angel's Husband Has Passed Away

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i received an email tonight from AuroraAngel..and it is with a heavy heart that i am writing this
she has given me permission to post this thread ...as understandably she has so much to deal with
and would like you all to know...her husband David suffered a massive heart attack and has gone home to Heaven
here is the link with all the information
please keep AuroraAngel and her family in your thoughts and prayers

http://www.preston-hanley.com/obits/details.cfm?pageID=8&obitID=5512

squirt

Administrator

wrapping you up in the hugest of hugs
surrounding you in prayer
no words ever seem adequate, these 3 will have to do
I love you ~ :rose:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend

If I could make things better with a hug,
I'd hug you the whole day
until it was all okay.

(But I can't and I am sorry)

Bamber

Super Moderator
You and all your family are in my prayers. As Squirt says, words are never enough, just know that you are being thought of.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

My Dear Friend and Sis I am heart broken to hear the news and simply shocked.
I am not sure what to say except know that we are all here for you and know
that you are very much Loved. I can't imagine losing the love of your life I can only
hope that one day you'll find some peace and comfort knowing that you shared a love
story with your precious David. The times you would tell us how much he loved watching
you create and how he would even correct you sometimes tells me he would want you to
continue one day when your heart is ready. I want you to know "You've got a friend in me"
I made this creation one day it was coming from my heart of hearts and sassy requested it
I think I should post it here in loving memory of our angels. I love you Sis and I am here if you need
ANYTHING! Sending so much Love to you and your son... Love Always Manzy :littleheart:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
As I wipe the tears from my eyes in my love for you sis I can almost feel your pain it is so hard to express all I like to say to you but know this My heart go's out to you and your dear son & you both are in my prayers & thoughts ...may God step in and wrap you up in his Peace & love at this sad time in your dear life...

AuroraAngel

Thank you, everyone. ♥ My David is at peace now and I am comforted by all my wonderful friends and family, online and offline. I will miss him always.
Be well, my Roo Family.

Goodgrief

Honey, I am so sorry for your lost. It must be devastating. I wish you strength to endure it. I could go on with sappy stuff. But, believe me, this is the thing that most couples have to face.
All my deepest condolences and I wish I could be there to lend you a soft shoulder to cry on.
I hurt for you.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 5080764]Honey, I am so sorry for your lost. It must be devastating. I wish you strength to endure it. I could go on with sappy stuff. But, believe me, this is the thing that most couples have to face.
All my deepest condolences and I wish I could be there to lend you a soft shoulder to cry on.
I hurt for you.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, Goodgrief, and you are right, all couples have to face losing one another to death. You are never prepared for that lost though. I have tried to be strong for everyone in the family when all I want to do is cry or scream, not sure which but I find comfort in knowing that David is watching over me and we will be together again someday.

I do my best to keep busy because if I stop, I want to break and with my mental problems, that's not a good thing right now. I will be okay. You are the best for offering a shoulder to cry on.
:heartflowers:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 5081028]Im so sorry for your loss Debbie. Lynn[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sweet lady. xoxoxoxo