Aurora's Illustrative Capers

AuroraAngel

I am keeping with the tradition of making a home for collections of tags.
Here are some creations I have made and new ones will be added as I make them.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4779586]Yeeee Hawwwww your back,, :happyhug: :kisses:[/QUOTE]

:happyhug: My front is a bit better...lol

Happy to be back home. Thanks, Sexy Rich.

squirt

Administrator
:wohoo: :bravo: :blissful: :clap:
:heartbubbles:

[jimg]rmut/z3/1/X/6/e/1X6ea.baa.1-happy-dance.gif[/jimg]

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="sassypants, post: 4779682]Love this......wtg[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Sassy. Did you have a good trick or treating night? It was uneventful here...lol So, I played around a bit with more animations. I am rusty but am getting hooked on it again.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4779717]:wohoo: :bravo: :blissful: :clap:
:heartbubbles:

[jimg]rmut/z3/1/X/6/e/1X6ea.baa.1-happy-dance.gif[/jimg][/QUOTE]

Super cute, Squirt! LOL

AuroraAngel

Wow, it's 1 a.m. here and I am not sleepy at all. lol

I wasn't fond of this one and the water ripples but I was mainly trying my hand at making my own picture frame. :)

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4779653]enjoy your time out :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, My Sexy King.
:hugs:

You have no idea how happy I am to see you and Sassy and Squirt again.
:kisses: I know I have been a bit of bratty flirt but you know me well enough to know that it's all in good fun.

Okay, I am beginning to ramble...lol Time to cut the coffee and brew some Chamomile tea.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
hell if you weren't you and did the things you do, we wouldn't know how to take you - just ramble on all you want,, this is your home, slip into something sexy and comfortable and come on it and ramble with the rest of us,, besides I think Squirty, Manzy are getting tired ,, well just a bit,, of me bugging them about PSP and Ani3,, so maybe once you get settled down and comfortable you can wonder up to my Chambers and show me a thing or two,, ahhhhhh that is with PSP and Ani,, right now,, :heehee:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well done my dear lady ~ up and running again ~ this is great, and am looking forward to seeing your creative side back here again.......... :clap: :blowhearts:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Very Awesome creations, I see some that could have my name on them LOL!! :hide:

Wonderful Goodness in here can't wait for more :bow:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4779942]hell if you weren't you and did the things you do, we wouldn't know how to take you - just ramble on all you want,, this is your home, slip into something sexy and comfortable and come on it and ramble with the rest of us,, besides I think Squirty, Manzy are getting tired ,, well just a bit,, of me bugging them about PSP and Ani3,, so maybe once you get settled down and comfortable you can wonder up to my Chambers and show me a thing or two,, ahhhhhh that is with PSP and Ani,, right now,, :heehee:[/QUOTE]

lol, Sexy Rich. I finally clocked out after that cup of tea. Spent most of the day after I woke up working around my home. Now I am ready to play again...lol :kisses:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4779972]Well done my dear lady ~ up and running again ~ this is great, and am looking forward to seeing your creative side back here again.......... :clap: :blowhearts:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, Sweet Romford. :blowhearts:

I can't wait to push myself further in my creativity with animation shop and coming up with creations as awesome as yours!

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4780277]Very Awesome creations, I see some that could have my name on them LOL!! :hide:

Wonderful Goodness in here can't wait for more :bow:

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, Manzy. Funny that I think the same when I see your creations :kisses:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I am going to have to sit down and make tag's for all of my Princess's,, may take a while but I'll get there, just want to be sure they are JUST RIGHT, after all y'all are JUST RIGHT for this Sexy King,, :happyhug: :kisses: