Aurora's Illustrative Capers

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987850]other than being ass deep in snow...lol.... i am doing ok
1 day at a time..btw..you didnt give me my slap in the head...lmao
:throwstones:
[/QUOTE]

lol, our snow melted off a couple days ago but the freezing rain started last night. They are saying by the weekend everything will be covered in ice.

I am happy you are okay and still taking it one day at a time.

As for that slap upside the head, let me warm my hands up well first before I bop ya...lol :littleheart:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987856]lol, our snow melted off a couple days ago but the freezing rain started last night. They are saying by the weekend everything will be covered in ice.

I am happy you are okay and still taking it one day at a time.

As for that slap upside the head, let me warm my hands up well first before I bop ya...lol :littleheart:
[/QUOTE]
it will be mid-May before my snow will be gone...i hate the freezing rain crap..
i hope that are wrong about that for you
lmao...ok warm up your hands before ya bop me...lmao
:moose:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987868]it will be mid-May before my snow will be gone...i hate the freezing rain crap..
i hope that are wrong about that for you
lmao...ok warm up your hands before ya bop me...lmao
:moose:

[/QUOTE]

lmao, that moose kick gif is funny...lol It reminds me of what my sons call a donkey punch to the face. lol

I hope they are wrong about the ice storm as well. :snowballthrow:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987874]lmao, that moose kick gif is funny...lol It reminds me of what my sons call a donkey punch to the face. lol

I hope they are wrong about the ice storm as well. :snowballthrow:
[/QUOTE]
manzy found it and got bamber to add it..i was talking about making my moose pie at Christmas in the cozy up o the fireplace thread..lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4987885]and a good morning and a nice to see you to you! lol :lotsalove:

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Lol, hello there, Squirt! It's nice to be seen...lol :teddyheart:

How are you doing? I sure have missed you and your humor, pretty lady. xoxoxo

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987884]manzy found it and got bamber to add it..i was talking about making my moose pie at Christmas in the cozy up o the fireplace thread..lol[/QUOTE]

Moose pie? Is that like a mincemeat pie but Canadian style? lol My interest is peaked.. lol

My son loves what I would consider "exotic" foods that make most people cringe...lol He has me trying out new foods all the time, like the cow's tongue he cooked up for lunch once. lol I try to be a good sport when he wants to try new dishes but I gotta admit, the cow tongue made me faint when I ate a piece of it. lmao

At least being light headed over the cow's tongue was not as bad as the Death Wish Coffee he purchased for us to try out. Omgs, I was bouncing off the walls all day after that 1st cup. lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987895]Moose pie? Is that like a mincemeat pie but Canadian style? lol My interest is peaked.. lol

My son loves what I would consider "exotic" foods that make most people cringe...lol He has me trying out new foods all the time, like the cow's tongue he cooked up for lunch once. lol I try to be a good sport when he wants to try new dishes but I gotta admit, the cow tongue made me faint when I ate a piece of it. lmao

At least being light headed over the cow's tongue was not as bad as the Death Wish Coffee he purchased for us to try out. Omgs, I was bouncing off the walls all day after that 1st cup. lol
[/QUOTE]
more like meat pie with ground beef...there is only ground moose meat onions garlic some nutmeg and cinnamon baked in pie shells...here is what it looks like

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987826]
[/QUOTE]

GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND!!! SO GOOD to see you yah!! :blissful:

Hope all is well :iheartyou:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987899]more like meat pie with ground beef...there is only ground moose meat onions garlic some nutmeg and cinnamon baked in pie shells...here is what it looks like

[/QUOTE]

I'm intrigued. It sounds pretty good but I wonder about the cinnamon and nutmeg in it. lol Of course, I am associating it with being sweet because I use cinnamon and nutmeg in pastries that require sugar. Thanks for sharing your recipe with me.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4987904]GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND!!! SO GOOD to see you yah!! :blissful:

Hope all is well :iheartyou:
[/QUOTE]

:heartflowers:I love you too, my friend! Now I am excited to be back. How are you doing? I missed you soooo much!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987910]I'm intrigued. It sounds pretty good but I wonder about the cinnamon and nutmeg in it. lol Of course, I am associating it with being sweet because I use cinnamon and nutmeg in pastries that require sugar. Thanks for sharing your recipe with me. [/QUOTE]
no it isnt sweet at all and the nutmeg and cinnamon is like just a 1/4 teaspoon each...and NO sugar...lol
most everyone makes it with ground beef..being naive i use wild meats...lol
did he peel the tongue before cooking it?
i love beef tongue in a stew......lol it gets really tender

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4987920]I'm warm lol :2thumbsup:
how 'bout you?
my day just got a lot better! ♥
[/QUOTE]

I'm chilly and silly and apparently in a chatting mood LOL
My day is looking brighter now too! (the sun came out) hahahaha :littleheart:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987921]no it isnt sweet at all and the nutmeg and cinnamon is like just a 1/4 teaspoon each...and NO sugar...lol
most everyone makes it with ground beef..being naive i use wild meats...lol
did he peel the tongue before cooking it?
i love beef tongue in a stew......lol it gets really tender
[/QUOTE]

Yes, he boiled it, peeled it, and then cooked it up like a steak. lol

It wasn't bad at all. It was just the idea of it that made me faint, I think LOL I got some remarks from friends when I told them my son's latest taste testing idea for me...lol I believe one asked me if I liked tongue in my mouth then? LOL

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987933]Yes, he boiled it, peeled it, and then cooked it up like a steak. lol

It wasn't bad at all. It was just the idea of it that made me faint, I think LOL I got some remarks from friends when I told them my son's latest taste testing idea for me...lol I believe one asked me if I liked tongue in my mouth then? LOL
[/QUOTE]
lmao...some friends will make us laugh eh?
sounds that is what made you faint...sometimes it is best not knowing eh?...lmao
i had a friend and mentor that whenever we were on the trapline and got back to the cabin..i would ask what was cooking..he would always answer do i really want to know...lmao
of course i did but waited to see if i liked it first...lmao

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG,, The :homie:'s Princess AuroraAngel has graced our Palace one again, it is so great so see you again my darling, hear ye hear ye,, let's get the celebration started, welcome home Thy Princess :happyhug: and look at the beautiful treasures she brought with her. I truly enjoy seeing all of your art Thy Princess AuroraAngel :blowhearts:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987938]lmao...some friends will make us laugh eh?
sounds that is what made you faint...sometimes it is best not knowing eh?...lmao
i had a friend and mentor that whenever we were on the trapline and got back to the cabin..i would ask what was cooking..he would always answer do i really want to know...lmao
of course i did but waited to see if i liked it first...lmao
[/QUOTE]

LOL, Agreed and they are the best kind of friends! And I agree that sometimes not knowing is best...lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4987941]OMG,, The :homie:'s Princess AuroraAngel has graced our Palace one again, it is so great so see you again my darling, hear ye hear ye,, let's get the celebration started, welcome home Thy Princess :happyhug: and look at the beautiful treasures she brought with her. I truly enjoy seeing all of your art Thy Princess AuroraAngel :blowhearts:[/QUOTE]

Aww, My Sexy King, you are the real treasure in the Palace! :blowhearts:

How are you doing, Sweetheart?