Aurora's Illustrative Capers

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987959]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987949]Aww, My Sexy King, you are the real treasure in the Palace! :blowhearts:

How are you doing, Sweetheart?

[/QUOTE]
​these are amazing...i am glad to see you creating again..i have missed you

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4987988]​these are amazing...i am glad to see you creating again..i have missed you[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, RK. It's nice to be back creating again. I am having a bit of trouble with my eyes. Everything is a bit blurry but I am sure I will muddle thru it. lol
I have missed you too and everyone else on the Roo. Now, you were going to rest your head...lol Take it easy, my friend.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987949]Aww, My Sexy King, you are the real treasure in the Palace! :blowhearts:

How are you doing, Sweetheart?

[/QUOTE]

I am doing pretty good but what about you, what's with the eye's being blurry, I hope nothing serious, my :pray: go out to you Thy Princess and hope all goes well with you. So good to see you back again,, hmmm did I say that before,,???? well that's OK I just might say it a few more time,, Great to see you back :heehee:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4987991]I am doing pretty good but what about you, what's with the eye's being blurry, I hope nothing serious, my :pray: go out to you Thy Princess and hope all goes well with you. So good to see you back again,, hmmm did I say that before,,???? well that's OK I just might say it a few more time,, Great to see you back :heehee:[/QUOTE]

I am not quite sure what has my eyes blurring at the moment. It just started in this afternoon. Perhaps old age getting to me? lol I am not due for another eye exam until May. Thank you for the prayers, Sweetie. I'm sure I will be fine. xoxoxoxo
You sure did say that before but I sure do love reading it from ya! I missed you! :luvins:

AuroraAngel

I always wanted to try my hand at animating a book. I love to read and I love the magic each book I read creates in my mind.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4988391]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4988044]I always wanted to try my hand at animating a book. I love to read and I love the magic each book I read creates in my mind.

[/QUOTE]
:loveall:wow..awesome job

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4988593]this is one of my favorite tubes, the lady ... may I please have one of these for me? ♥

re: the sun ... I want to be the one who walks in the sun ... lol :musicn:
:high5: :blow:
[/QUOTE]

Anything for you, my friend. :littleheart:

I'm with you. I want to be the one who walks in the sun too. :high5:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4988044]I always wanted to try my hand at animating a book. I love to read and I love the magic each book I read creates in my mind.

[/QUOTE]
Holy molly is this ever so awesome you go girl...Beautifully awesome work...:loveit:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4988618]Holy molly is this ever so awesome you go girl...Beautifully awesome work...:loveit:[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Girlfriend. If I can ever combine some of my animated work with your lovely eye for beauty and detail & Manzy's incredible way with words and clever design, the result would be amazing! Honestly, I want to pick the brains of some of our creators on the forum sometimes...lol xoxoxoxo

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4989223]awwwwwwwwww ... tyvm ♥

if you see that sun, would you tell it I'm looking for it, please? lol

:blowhearts:[/QUOTE]

Most definitely...lol But I am quite certain it won't be today. The sky is overcast and gloomy..lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989276]
[/QUOTE]
our inner light shines through the cracks...you rock angel

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4989729]our inner light shines through the cracks...you rock angel[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4989785]eggcellent lol :grin:

:inlove:[/QUOTE]

lol, I really enjoy your clever replies...lol Thank you, both, very much.