AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4989795]you are welcome...i enjoy being a smart :arse:
​especially a clever one...lmao[/QUOTE]

lmao, nothing wrong with being a smart ass. I enjoy the laughter. :likelaugh:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989797]
[/QUOTE]
​cant wait for spring...lol...but for now i am ready for some football...lol..Go Dallas
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989796]lmao, nothing wrong with being a smart ass. I enjoy the laughter. :likelaugh:[/QUOTE]
hehe....:snowballed:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4989811]​cant wait for spring...lol...but for now i am ready for some football...lol..Go Dallas

hehe....:snowballed:[/QUOTE]

Lol, I love Spring and am obviously looking forward to it.. lol I am not much of a fan of sports but what the heck, Go Dallas!! :likelaugh:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4988044]I always wanted to try my hand at animating a book. I love to read and I love the magic each book I read creates in my mind.

[/QUOTE]

This is utterly amazing :goldstars: :clap:

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989276]
[/QUOTE]

this is such a delight :teeth:

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989797]
[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! :wow : the flower growing is fanflippingtastic lol :goldstars:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4989862]

This is utterly amazing :goldstars: :clap:

this is such a delight :teeth:

WOW!!! :wow : the flower growing is fanflippingtastic lol :goldstars:
[/QUOTE]

LOL, Thanks, Girlfriend. Your replies are more creative than anything I could design LOL Love them! :littleheart:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989815]Lol, I love Spring and am obviously looking forward to it.. lol I am not much of a fan of sports but what the heck, Go Dallas!! :likelaugh:[/QUOTE]
i am not a dallas fan but i dislike greenbay even more...lol
spring arrives for me the 3rd week of May..i dont care what the calender says..we still have a crap losd of snow and our last big snowfall is usually the last week of March...lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4990514]i am not a dallas fan but i dislike greenbay even more...lol
spring arrives for me the 3rd week of May..i dont care what the calender says..we still have a crap losd of snow and our last big snowfall is usually the last week of March...lol
[/QUOTE]

Lol, You definitely have long Winters. Don't get me wrong, I love snow too. I enjoy all Seasons but I couldn't imagine one that lasted that long. lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4990560]eye heart you too lol :lotsalove:[/QUOTE]

Eye heart you more....lol :blowhearts:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4990599]Lol, You definitely have long Winters. Don't get me wrong, I love snow too. I enjoy all Seasons but I couldn't imagine one that lasted that long. lol [/QUOTE]
especially when our first snow fall is halloween...lol
it usually doesnt stay though until november...lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4990602]especially when our first snow fall is halloween...lol
it usually doesnt stay though until november...lol
[/QUOTE]

Thought of ya when I made this one, my friend...lol I call it "Out With The Winter Blues" LOL Not that I think you have the blues but ah hell, you get it. lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4987912]:heartflowers:I love you too, my friend! Now I am excited to be back. How are you doing? I missed you soooo much! [/QUOTE]

I am doing great girlfriend admiring all your work :hugs: and I missed you too :hearts:

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4989876]LOL, Thanks, Girlfriend. Your replies are more creative than anything I could design LOL Love them! :littleheart:[/QUOTE]

LOL!! I wouldn't go that far :giggles:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4990665]Thought of ya when I made this one, my friend...lol I call it "Out With The Winter Blues" LOL Not that I think you have the blues but ah hell, you get it. lol

[/QUOTE]
lol...i should have replied to this one first..i went to the challanges first...lol
i sure do get it Angel...knock out winter...i love it awesome work
:moose:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4990679]I am doing great girlfriend admiring all your work :hugs: and I missed you too :hearts:

LOL!! I wouldn't go that far :giggles:
[/QUOTE]

Lol, Thank you, Girlfriend. I really do like the way you put words and an image together. I still remember the one with the roller coaster. It was fantastic! I have since gotten a new computer and no longer have that tag I asked you to add my name to.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4990680]lol...i should have replied to this one first..i went to the challanges first...lol
i sure do get it Angel...knock out winter...i love it awesome work
:moose:
[/QUOTE]

It's all good, RK. Your comment in the Challenges Thread gave me a giggle...lol Good one!
Thank you for the compliment. :littleheart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4990694]Lol, Thank you, Girlfriend. I really do like the way you put words and an image together. I still remember the one with the roller coaster. It was fantastic! I have since gotten a new computer and no longer have that tag I asked you to add my name to.
[/QUOTE]

I still have it - it was in my files :blowkiss:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4990720]I still have it - it was in my files :blowkiss:

[/QUOTE]

Omg! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much, Girlfriend. :blowkiss: I am going to add it back to my signature right now. :littleheart: