Bamber, you're sick!

Bamber

Super Moderator
I really thought I'd already posted about this here, but can't find it, so...

87 kilos! That's 191 pounds. I was stuck at 90 kilos for a looonnnngg time, but have started to loose weight again. If I loose another 4 kilos (8 pounds) I'll be down to my target of hitting a "normal" BMI. I'm well happy with myself.

Last edited:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well done Bamber but i haven`t a clue what ya babbling on about as i just work in stones and half stones ,like at the moment i`m 4 ticks before the 19 stone.:rofl:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I could have sworn I'd posted about this already, must be getting senile.

Here in the UK at age 60 our wonderful health service send you a bowel cancer screening self test kit. I dutifully did mine and sent it in and today got a letter saying the test was normal. Not a guarantee, but good news I think. I'm going to treat myself to a beer.
Cheers.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It's a very reassuring result my friend ~ have had them myself, and know what the waiting for the reply is like ~ by the way ~ with my yearly check up and blood test ~ I have a prostrate test [included in the blood thing, and would always suggest to every man, to make sure it's included ~ I think it has one little box that the doc puts a cross in called a PSA

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I've just completed another bowel test thing they send through every two years ~ and have had a letter back saying it's all normal ~ so am happy about that ~ also my weight is just a tad under 13 stone and constant ~ so that's also pleasing.