Banning Sleeping Beauty

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A mother has demanded her six-year-old son's school bans Sleeping Beauty because the princess gives no consent to be kissed.
Sarah Hall, from Northumberland Park, North Shields, claimed the fairytale promotes an 'inappropriate sexual' message to young children.

No i`m not making this up....

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/mothe...-it-teaches-bad-lesson-about-consent-7101539/

Personally i think it`s bollocks.

But what do you think.

Discuss.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Just another asshat wanting to say something to bet in the news I usually think.

Ther are a bunch of college people here at the university California Berkeley that want the song "King Tut" done on a t.v. show with Steve Martin ban and destored never to be sung again for it is rasist to Egyptian peoples and their gods.

One women is calling Taco Bell a fast food restaurant that servies Mexican food Raist due to the fact that they wouldn't and do not have French fries and wouldn't give any to her.

A State Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is suing an Orlando,Florida hotel because she couldn't see the ocean due to the fact that Florida is a narrow state. (Orlando is inland and the ocean is some 85 miles east with mountain ranges in between).

Over here in the States what is going around Steve in a whole lot of people are sudenly remember they were sexually assulted by someone years ago and now what millions fo it. . . It's to the point I think that Yosemite Sam has a good case of Bugs Bunny kissing him which is wrong on so many levels. Hahaha'

squirt

Administrator
since when did kissing become sex? lol :thinking:
if Sleeping Beauty didn't like the kiss, she would've smacked Prince Charming lol :headslap:

it's ridiculous, just like them wanting to do away with our national anthem because some perceive the 3rd stanza (which is never used) to be racist :sigh:

Goodgrief

OMG! Seriously? So... I would think that mommy dearest never allowed daddy dearest to kiss the little girl on the forehead. Sigh..........
With that type of thinking, the girl will never be told about growing up and reaching puberty, therefore not knowing the purpose of that change. Some people should not have children.....

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
There was a discussion on a local radio phone-in and everyone thought the same.No one backed her up.
If i was that woman i keep out of public eye for a few months . She really did show herself up.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I saw this story Steve ~ and apart from the complete load of shyte she's talking ~ it makes me think about what happened to her in the early years of her life that makes her think a 'fairy story' conveys that kind of thought process ~ it's worrying the deeper you delve into her thinking.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5117481]Maybe she is just a sad attention seeking idiot.[/QUOTE]

Quite possibly ~ but there are better ways she could go about it ~ like a 'streak' through your supermarket [or any other] would have gone viral for much better reasons........... :snigger:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5117516]I did that and no one noticed.[/QUOTE]

Well next time ~ do it when your supermarket is open and the lights are on ~ and also make sure the CCTV stuff is running, because then your security people will pick it up....... and have a field day............ :snigger:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Well personally I can find fault in "Bambi" too. What parent would want to have their child know that they can be killed right in front of them. Premotes Violence.

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" One hot girl living in the woods with seven men. You know something is up wtih that. Premotes Sexual Promiscuirty.

"Hansel and Gretel" Down right Cannibalism.

"Rampunzel" Torture and False Imprisonment

"Goldie Locks and the Three Bears" Breaking and entering, Stealing.

Goodgrief

It gets worse. A foster family here in Canada denied young children the fantasy of believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny because they are fictional. Early childhood is full of fantasy. Dolls are babies, little boys think they can conquer the world with a rubber sword, etc. Eventually, they grow up and shed the fantasies.

Denying them of that stage in their life should be considered criminal.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5117661]Well personally I can find fault in "Bambi" too. What parent would want to have their child know that they can be killed right in front of them. Premotes Violence.

"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" One hot girl living in the woods with seven men. You know something is up wtih that. Premotes Sexual Promiscuirty.

"Hansel and Gretel" Down right Cannibalism.

"Rampunzel" Torture and False Imprisonment

"Goldie Locks and the Three Bears" Breaking and entering, Stealing.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5117648]so that means the school will not be banning it? lol[/QUOTE]

I actually do not know the outcome but they probably ignored her, more than the stupid media did, i would not of gave her air time.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5117873]I actually do not know the outcome but they probably ignored her, more than the stupid media did, i would not of gave her air time.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I Koni! I think it was a Canadian talk show host that gave a women about 30 mins. of air time because she thought it would be better for the people that were in charge of placing signs along the highways to places where the deer wouldn't be hit.

Vinnie

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5118657]Well ya have a choice Steven Bamber or me.[/QUOTE]

She said handsome...

mind you, if sex with three people is a three-some, and sex between two people is a two-some, it explains why you are called hand-some

:)