Banning Sleeping Beauty

squirt

Administrator
:likelaugh:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 5118657]Well ya have a choice Steven Bamber or me.[/QUOTE]

Why do I have to choose? She didnt have have a choice!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5119750]my thinking was there's more than 3 guys on the Roo lol :hmm:[/QUOTE]

Yes but we are the sexiest ones......She can have all three of us.......Bags eye i go first i have sloppy seconds and thirds.:rofl:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5119825]
BACK OFF!

Lynn is my Squeeze!​
[/QUOTE]

Bugger off i`m her Pommie lover!!!!!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
might as ban Beauty and the beast and every other classic book as well then..this PC ..political crap has gone beyond common sense...she didnt get enough hugs and participation trophys is my guess as to why she is so messed up

Goodgrief

Didn't this nutter ever were a child?
She never thought she could fly if she flapped her arms while running? She never believe in Santa? Her dolls weren't little babies?

I pity people like that. You believe in something when you are a child but as you grow up, you find out it was all fantasy. No harm done, just a part of evolving.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I am appauled at the way you people are describing this person as a 'Nutter.' This in my unopinioned mind refers to her as having nuts which means you believe this women is really a man. And as popular opinions very men are not to be aloud to believe in fairy tales like this cause they are said to be manly. In turn means that being a transgender is also wrong or maybe just a cross dresser.
Funny this has changed to being or refering to cross dressing and I only know about cross dressing is what I've read and seen in many many photos of some very pretty men dressed in famale clothing and some women dressed as males in cowboy, steel workers, electricians and truck drivers clothing. Oh and btw that is perfectally ok cause there are women that do those jobs as well.

essex boy

Super Moderator
It gets worse. A foster family here in Canada denied young children the fantasy of believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny because they are fictional. Early childhood is full of fantasy. Dolls are babies, little boys think they can conquer the world with a rubber sword, etc. Eventually, they grow up and shed the fantasies.

Denying them of that stage in their life should be considered criminal.
Yep,that's the new way of thinking here
Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and the Christmas House Elf are all telling Children lies and should be discouraged.

AuroraAngel

Yep,that's the new way of thinking here
Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and the Christmas House Elf are all telling Children lies and should be discouraged.
I had a boss, long ago, that wouldn't allow her children to believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, etc...and her reasoning was that she was so disappointed when she discovered they weren't real. lol She didn't want her children to go through the same disappointment. Just a thought that perhaps this Nutter has the same problem... Perhaps that kiss wasn't all she wanted it to be...lol

I used to enjoy reading Romance Novels when I was a teen. I realized they were all fictional and I would never find that perfect romantic/sex life. I wonder if the Nutter would want all fictional books/stories banned? What a boring world it would be to live in without a little fantasy in it, a little wonder of the impossible being more than possible to obtain.