Basic PSP9 Tutorials

Rainy1966

Miss_Manzy said:
ESSEX I wanted to say thank you so much for your tutorials I printed out your lesson for sparkles and tried it with PSP9 that I just got.. Here's my first attempt but I still couldn't find the timer in Animation Shop so I just saved it as a gif and it seems to sparkle at a normal rate. I got the sparkles from the website you suggested but I want to find more now I'm hooked lol! anyway take a look at my first attempt at sparkles.. Again thank you so much for your teachings.

That looks really good MissManzy!

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
I opened up the transparent rose in ANIMATION SHOP 3.
Then went to EDIT..COPY
Then opened up the PSP 9.
Went to EDIT..PASTE AS NEW IMAGE
Then click onto the RASTER DEFORM TOOL
You'll find it under the hand.

You can now use the tool,where the mouse turns into two curved arrows to move the picture around.
Then goto EDIT..COPY.
Then go back to ANIMATION SHOP 3.
After the first image you can now goto EDIT..PASTE..AS NEW ANIMATION
The image has now been turned and you can turn the pic anyway like that and save each pic as you need it

That is good, now I know how to turn the "cool pen" I found, cause it wouldnt write good on its side! LOL

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
Thanks for the link,
I'll have a good look through that site now and again. :bigsmile:
Youre welcome.I typed in psp images and one of the results was a link to the images and graphics section.

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
LMAO Sorry about that,I was hoping no-one had clicked during that time.
I must have been tired,I was typing the tutorial then started typing in the wrong place.
I ended up with a copy of the same numbers with steps all in the wrong order LOL.
Worse than that I clicked to post it by mistake before I edited it all the right way LOL.
I like the way you done those two,I think the pink one looks a little better :bigsmile:
No problem.... I just thought I had been "pissed" or something when I copied it!:hehe: That is what I do, I copy each thing into MSWord, then when I am ready to try it, I print it off, I have a 3 ring notebook I am keeping them in so I can just open and do!

I like the way pink looks too, that is the same settings and everything, just different color. I did try other colors, blue and purple dont come out as well tho.
Glad you like the way they turned out....

nanny mags

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> ESSEX I wanted to say thank you so much for your tutorials I printed out your lesson for sparkles and tried it with PSP9 that I just got.. Here's my first attempt but I still couldn't find the timer in Animation Shop so I just saved it as a gif and it seems to sparkle at a normal rate. I got the sparkles from the website you suggested but I want to find more now I'm hooked lol! anyway take a look at my first attempt at sparkles.. Again thank you so much for your teachings.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

wow thats great mess-manzy where did you get your sparkles from

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
essex boy said:
That looks great Miss Manzy.
I'm glad you're having fun with the thread.
To get to the timer just right click on the frame that you need timed.
The frames need to be open in animation shop 3 not animating.
Then goto FRAME PROPERTIES.
That's the timer,just change it and click OK.
If you want to change all the frame times goto EDIT..SELECT ALL
Then you can right click on any frame,goto frame properties and when you change the timer it'll change every frame at the same time.
Thank You Essex I wanted to use white sparkles but the site you referred didnt have them or if they did I didn't select the right one lol! It looks ok kinda off center but I was excited I just got it to work. Your tutorials are much easier than the 2 inch book that came with it lol! I'll submit some more later... Hugggz

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
nanny mags said:
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> ESSEX I wanted to say thank you so much for your tutorials I printed out your lesson for sparkles and tried it with PSP9 that I just got.. Here's my first attempt but I still couldn't find the timer in Animation Shop so I just saved it as a gif and it seems to sparkle at a normal rate. I got the sparkles from the website you suggested but I want to find more now I'm hooked lol! anyway take a look at my first attempt at sparkles.. Again thank you so much for your teachings.

Nanny I got them from the site Essex referred in his tutorial to sparkles.

nanny mags

<HR style="COLOR: #666d75" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by nanny mags
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->ESSEX I wanted to say thank you so much for your tutorials I printed out your lesson for sparkles and tried it with PSP9 that I just got.. Here's my first attempt but I still couldn't find the timer in Animation Shop so I just saved it as a gif and it seems to sparkle at a normal rate. I got the sparkles from the website you suggested but I want to find more now I'm hooked lol! anyway take a look at my first attempt at sparkles.. Again thank you so much for your teachings.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nanny I got them from the site Essex referred in his tutorial to sparkles.

thanks hun i will have to look out for that sight hugs

nanny mags

Nanny I got them from the site Essex referred in his tutorial to sparkles.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->am i going lala i cant find sparkle tutorial, is it on another thread hun

nanny mags

thanks sweetie. you are doing great it,s great fun, trouble is my hubby doesnt get any answers when he talks to me hehehe i,m to ocupied

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
nanny mags said:
thanks sweetie. you are doing great it,s great fun, trouble is my hubby doesnt get any answers when he talks to me hehehe i,m to ocupied
LOL!! we're in our own little world :laugh:

Rainy1966

Miss_Manzy said:
Thank You Essex I wanted to use white sparkles but the site you referred didnt have them or if they did I didn't select the right one lol! It looks ok kinda off center but I was excited I just got it to work. Your tutorials are much easier than the 2 inch book that came with it lol! I'll submit some more later... Hugggz
Miss Manzy~ Here is a site that has all kinds of different tubes for PSP!
http://home.fuse.net/wizardpygal/

nanny mags

Just be careful, tube collecting is addictive too! LOLyou are right there Rainy it is ,but its fun how are you hun good i hope

Rainy1966

nanny mags said:
Just be careful, tube collecting is addictive too! LOLyou are right there Rainy it is ,but its fun how are you hun good i hope
I am doing well, Just running all over making things today, holiday weekend, rainy again, so best thing to do! LOL How are you doing?