Basic PSP9 Tutorials

nanny mags

That's so good Maggie,
You've mastered the hardest tutorial out of them all :bigsmile:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Thanks Laila

thanks michael it,s great fun but i still have probs with deleting the last frames when i click on the red x it allways says do you want to save or delet so i have to save the frames i need even though i have the red and blue line round the frames i want to delet,but it works for me saving them

nanny mags

i,m fine Rainy thanks its raining here today it was lovely and sunny yesterday i went to the garden centre had a coffee and bought some plants ,hubby said i,ll put them in tomorrow ,so i,m macking him put them in in the rain hehe i have trouble with artheritas so he should have put them in yesterday hehe .ar,nt i cruel. hugs

Rainy1966

nanny mags said:
That's so good Maggie,
You've mastered the hardest tutorial out of them all :bigsmile:
Thanks Laila

thanks michael it,s great fun but i still have probs with deleting the last frames when i click on the red x it allways says do you want to save or delet so i have to save the frames i need even though i have the red and blue line round the frames i want to delet,but it works for me saving them
Nanny, are you trying to click the red x one the box where your frames are? That is what it sounds like....That isnt the red x you are supposed to click....if that is what is happening, I added something to one of Essex's pic, hope you dont mind Essex. Maybe this will help a little...

Hope that helps....

nanny mags

Nanny, are you trying to click the red x one the box where your frames are? That is what it sounds like....That isnt the red x you are supposed to click....if that is what is happening, I added something to one of Essex's pic, hope you dont mind Essex. Maybe this will help a little...

Hope that helps....<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

oh thanks hun now i know what went wrong ,yes you are right i was clicking the wrong x big hugs to you rainy

Rainy1966

nanny mags said:
oh thanks hun now i know what went wrong ,yes you are right i was clicking the wrong x big hugs to you rainy
Youre Welcome sweetie! I finally figured out the issue with your post this morning, when you said it asks you if you want to save it!!!! I am glad I could give you a hand~ Big hugs back to ya!

Hey I have been around for a while and have now began seeing this mesg......

in some of the posts, can anyone tell me what it means? I am green when it comes to the technical mumbo jumbo and I am trying to learn as much as I can, thanks to all that help me on here
and yes,

ESSEX BOY YOU ROCK!!!

essex boy

Super Moderator

Thanks so much for that Rainy,
Course I dont mind you adding to pics,anything that'll help.
It's good practice for you if you need to do screensaves for anything too.
I'm glad you managed the animation,Maggie,you're improving all the time.

essex boy

Super Moderator
RneyJimbob said:

in some of the posts, can anyone tell me what it means? I am green when it comes to the technical mumbo jumbo and I am trying to learn as much as I can, thanks to all that help me on here
and yes,

ESSEX BOY YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks,I'm glad you're having fun.
That message is where we was all using imageshack.com to upload pictures that had to large an animation for the Jokaroo uploader.
All of a sudden without warning imageshack lowered the size allowed so we all get that message instead of our pictures.
The whole thing stinks,we have always recomended imageshack only to be treated like this.
Now they're losing all their users,everyones looking for new uploaders,I'm trying out putfile.com at the moment.

nanny mags

michael i have tried a few image hosting ,but your one is the best , putfile.com it seems to upload all the pics i used but the others only did some.so i will use putfile in the future thanks michael hugs

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
Thanks so much for that Rainy,
Course I dont mind you adding to pics,anything that'll help.
It's good practice for you if you need to do screensaves for anything too.
I'm glad you managed the animation,Maggie,you're improving all the time.
I am just glad I could help....I will be trying to do screen saves later, gonna work on doing something different, shall see if it is anything anyone wants to do! LOL

I did want to tell you that I figured out something doing the glitters~ when you are adding the glitter to the pic, if you click it more than once it makes it more~ like the color of the glitter is more intense, so when I am doing glitters and I am using the flood fill tool, I click it 2-4 times instead of just the once!

Rainy1966

RneyJimbob said:

and yes,

ESSEX BOY YOU ROCK!!!

Hi Rney! How are you doing?

essex boy

Super Moderator
Rainy1966 said:
I am just glad I could help....I will be trying to do screen saves later, gonna work on doing something different, shall see if it is anything anyone wants to do! LOL

I did want to tell you that I figured out something doing the glitters~ when you are adding the glitter to the pic, if you click it more than once it makes it more~ like the color of the glitter is more intense, so when I am doing glitters and I am using the flood fill tool, I click it 2-4 times instead of just the once!

Thanks Rainy,that's a good idea.
Some of the colours can do with brightening up a bit :bigsmile:

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
That is how I figured it out, by accident of course!:laugh: I didnt think I had glittered a spot, then I clicked it again, then when the pic was done that spot was brighter than the others....So I tried it on other pics and yea, it does make some of them show up better.

nanny mags

Thanks Laila

hi rainy that is a good tip thanks i will try that hun

nanny mags

i missed a few places i cant seem to get the magic wand to get to all the places i want glitterd am i doing something wrong, need your help michael or rainy

Rainy1966

nanny mags said:

i missed a few places i cant seem to get the magic wand to get to all the places i want glitterd am i doing something wrong, need your help michael or rainy
The only thing I can tell you, is I had to keep clicking and undoing....I make my tolerance 18 for large things, but I lower it for smaller sections....then before I add the glitter I make sure everything I want glittered has the marching ants thing around it, cause sometimes there is a little itsy bitsy spot that doesnt have the marching ants. I will look at it in animationshop and see if I can see anything else....

Rainy1966

I think that is the only thing Nanny....Just make sure that everything you want glittered has the marching ants around it, and make sure when you are undoing the pic between layers of glitters that you dont undo any of the marching ants, that can make your glitter uneven....Try a picture that is more "seeable"
try this one, glitter the babies tears....See if it helps make it easier for you.

nanny mags

The only thing I can tell you, is I had to keep clicking and undoing....I make my tolerance 18 for large things, but I lower it for smaller sections....then before I add the glitter I make sure everything I want glittered has the marching ants thing around it, cause sometimes there is a little itsy bitsy spot that doesnt have the marching ants. I will look at it in animationshop and see if I can see anything else....<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->thanks rainy ,i think i need more patients with it but i have saved the baby and will have a go tomorrow .i,m off to bed now night night sweet dreams and thanks for your help, you and michael are the best hugs

AuroraAngel said:
Aye, Essex is a wonderful and amazing man for taking the time to type up all these tutorials for us. He deserves something special from us. *nods*

For Essex! I know you say we are doing the work but without you taking the time to post all these instructions, we wouldn't be able to create anything. I know I wouldn't.

Yes I say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to you Essex Boy for all the work that YOU have done for us, here. I am computer illiterate and no way could have learned all of this from reading the help files. You are great, maybe somehow, we can think of something nice to do for you and your family. Once again thank you and many blessing to you and all.
Renee :)