Basic PSP9 Tutorials

essex boy

Super Moderator
This tutorial is about downloading and using Picture frames.

HERES A LINK,THE FIRST 12 PAGES HAVE FREE FRAMES(UNLESS THATS CHANGED,LAST I LOOKED IT WAS)

http://www.lunasdatter.dk/psp_rammer01.htm

I had a problem with the first 4 pages as they wanted to load into my Photoshop and not PSP but if you only have the PSP it should be fine.

1.Choose which frame you want in your collection,then Click OPEN.
This will open the frame up in your PSP.
Once the frame has opened goto FILE..EXPORT..PICTURE FRAME
Name the frame then click SAVE

It's now saved in your frame collection.
To use the frames
1.Open up the image that you want to frame
2.Goto IMAGE..PICTURE FRAME
You'll find your new frame in your collection.
Use the drop down arrow to choose the frame you wish to use.
You'll now have tick boxes to style the pic the way you want,
Every choice you make will be seen in the preview pic.
Then click OK.

3.Now goto LAYERS..MERGE..MERGE ALL FLATTEN

Now goto IMAGE..RESIZE..If the pic needs resizing.
Then once resized goto FILE..SAVE AS and save it as a jpg

essex boy said:
Rose you can be proud of having that in your signature,knowing you made it yourself.
It's really beautifull :bigsmile:
I am proud Essex, and really proud that I have a friend like you to help me learn!!! THANKYOU!!!
Blessed be!!....Witchyredrose.

Vulcan112

With the help of your tutorials, I was able to edit these animations to help celebrate the fact that my girlfriend is going to have a baby (We don't know whether it's gonna be a girl or a boy yet). Thanks Essex, these Tutorials are very helpful...

nanny mags

hi michael i have just printed all your tutorials thank you so much i will be spending a lot of time on them ,thank you for all your time,hugs maggie

essex boy

Super Moderator
AuroraAngel said:
I was playing with the merging of pictures and added a frame. How did I do?

That's brilliant Angel.
Your signature pics are getting better and better each time :bigsmile:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Witchyredrose said:
I am proud Essex, and really proud that I have a friend like you to help me learn!!! THANKYOU!!!
Blessed be!!....Witchyredrose.

You're welcome Rose
I'm so pleased that everyone is doing so well :bigsmile:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Vulcan112 said:
With the help of your tutorials, I was able to edit these animations to help celebrate the fact that my girlfriend is going to have a baby (We don't know whether it's gonna be a girl or a boy yet). Thanks Essex, these Tutorials are very helpful...

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend Vulcan
The pics are beautiful,I'm proud to have played a little part in special pictures like that :bigsmile:

essex boy

Super Moderator
nanny mags said:
hi michael i have just printed all your tutorials thank you so much i will be spending a lot of time on them ,thank you for all your time,hugs maggie

That's great news Maggie.
I'm sure you'll have loads of fun :bigsmile:

Rainy1966

essex boy said:
LMAO Some people would think Exit sounds about right :laugh:
LOL well today she asked if she could just call you the horse person! She remembers it was you who made her the horse! Kids are soo funny sometimes! Glad you liked the roses, I sent em to my mom in an email too.
The tiger one, it wouldnt let me put the tiger where I wanted it exactly in the globe, is there a way to do that, or do I have to click the spot I want first, I just wanted the tiger a little bit higher in the globe.
Oh boy, I got another thing to try, probably will be back later on!

Vulcan112 said:

AWWWWW!! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE THE NAMES!!! YOUR SIG IS GREAT!!! NICE WORK VULCAN!!...BLESSED BE!!!....WITCHYREDROSE

angeleyes76

Ok I have been working on getting a pic to look right since I read your lesson and got it a little figured out.. still not the best I do love how my name turned out, but I figure since I am now hooked to getting it to look perfect it wont take long lol!!!! By the way GREAT JOB WITCHY AND RAINY!!!

essex boy said:
You're welcome Rose
I'm so pleased that everyone is doing so well :bigsmile:
WELL ESSEX, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A GLOBE,
ITS MY BOY & I, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...LOL. THIS IS SOOOOO GREAT!!! THANX!!!..BLESSED BE...WITCHYREDROSE

angeleyes76 said:

Ok I have been working on getting a pic to look right since I read your lesson and got it a little figured out.. still not the best I do love how my name turned out, but I figure since I am now hooked to getting it to look perfect it wont take long lol!!!! By the way GREAT JOB WITCHY AND RAINY!!!
THANKYOU ANGELEYES,& GREAT JOB TO YOU ALSO!!!....BLESSED BE!...WITCHYREDROSE.