Best and most expensive fonts free

essex boy

Super Moderator

nanny mags

thanks Michael i can download rapid share now dont ask me why i couldnt before lol

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="katharita, post: 1753428]You sure come up with some good free downloads
Thank you[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.
I have to admit though,these could be easier to install.
It's all folders within folders,but worth it in the end :)

Angy

thank you Essex will have to come back when I am back on broadband :thumbs-up

colin7958

Cheers Essex...got them after a few attempts..and you aint kiddin about all the folders....lol

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="colin7958, post: 1755646]Nice little utility...i got it thanx for that honey..:happy: [/quote]
You're welcome Purr Butt!!! I'll pass along your ty

totally awesomy thankies essex :)but il be back in a panic once they have downloaded as u say folders within folders, folders folders folders............*screams* i'll be right back lmao thankies again

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="arella, post: 1756181]I have no clue how to use them lol so I'm leaving them here[/QUOTE]

Normally with fonts I make a new folder on the desktop,then extract the fonts into there.
Next goto the Control Panel,have it in Classic View,then click on the fonts folder.
Now goto file..Install New Font,then use the browser to find the fonts,once you get to the folder with the fonts in all fonts should show up in the top window...list of fonts.
Click select all,then OK
This one is a lot more complicated though as it's folders within folders lol.
I tried the extractor you posted for us but couldn't get the hang of it.

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 1756314]Normally with fonts I make a new folder on the desktop,then extract the fonts into there.
Next goto the Control Panel,have it in Classic View,then click on the fonts folder.
Now goto file..Install New Font,then use the browser to find the fonts,once you get to the folder with the fonts in all fonts should show up in the top window...list of fonts.
Click select all,then OK
This one is a lot more complicated though as it's folders within folders lol.
I tried the extractor you posted for us but couldn't get the hang of it.
[/quote]
Thanks! I'll give it a shot when my minds back from this flu!!!

As for the extractor...

Missy: when you go back to the fonts thread tell essex that all he has to do is drag and drop all the zipfolders into the program make sure in his settings that it is set to extract them to where he wants it to go and click extract it unzipped every font zips in 15 seconds

essex boy

Super Moderator
Thanks,hope you get well soon.
I had extracted them,then you also have to extract the folders from within the extracted folders,and I couldn't work out where they went too lol.
Can't complain where we're getting a lot of moneys worth free but they haven't made it easy packaging them like that lol

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Crudebug, post: 1756984]This was like a joining bonus.. wow!!... thanx essex

And arella.. the link to the utility was the icing.. a double bonus

Thanx guys - this is the cosiest part of the universe and whoever said friends met on the net are virtual.. have not met the lively population of very real people at the Roo who are full of life
Glad to be here[/quote]

Thanks Crudebug,glad you're enjoying it.
It's a pleasure to have you here with us.
Welcome to The Roo

arella

Jokeroo Legend
I'm not the giver of the link lol just the messenger...
anyways... you're welcome!!!