Bible Verses For The Day..............

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=540 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">Seek Humility...

He who ignores discipline despises himself,
but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom,
and humility comes before honor.

Proverbs 15:32,33 NIV

Pride goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before stumbling.
It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly
Than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Proverbs 16:18,19 NASB

A man's pride shall bring him low:
but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Proverbs 29:23 KJV

What do you think the Scriptures mean when they say that the Holy Spirit, whom God has placed within us, jealously longs for us to be faithful? He gives us more and more strength to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say,

"God sets Himself against the proud,
but He shows favor to the humble."

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the Devil, and he will flee from you.

Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, you hypocrites. Let there be tears for the wrong things you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy.

When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him, He will lift you up and give you honor.

James 4:5-10 NLT

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Yum!! It's Love at First Bite...
Get the perfect combination of sweet chocolate
and PLANTERS nuts together in your mouth!
Satisfy your chocolate craving with crunchy, sweet
PLANTERS Milk-Chocolate Cashews or Dark-Chocolate Almonds!
A heavenly 2-Pack Sample of divine Milk-Chocolate Cashews
or Dark-Chocolate Almonds is yours for FREE*!
Indulge your taste buds - you'll be glad you did:
Get your FREE* PLANTERS Chocolate Lovers Nuts TODAY!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 20

March 20: Matthew 19:1-15, Numbers 9-10, Ecclesiastes 7
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Great coffee tastes even better with a great deal.
Get 2 boxes of Gevalia Kaffe and our stainless steel
"I Love Coffee Kit" all for just $22.95 (plus s&h).
- Two half-pound boxes of Gevalia Kaffe
- Programmable, 12-cup Stainless Steel Coffeemaker
- Matching travel mug and thermal carafe
No further obligation, Control the amount, type and
frequency of coffees you receive
Gevalia has it waiting for you: Click to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 20px">Meditation 3/15 - 3/21: God's Salvation Luke 2:27-35 NLT

The Salvation of the Lord

That day the Spirit led him to the Temple. So when Mary and Joseph came to present the baby Jesus to the Lord as the law required, Simeon was there. He took the child in his arms and praised God, saying,

"Lord, now I can die in peace!
As you promised me,

I have seen the Savior
you have given to all people.
He is a light to reveal God to the nations,
and he is the glory of your people Israel!"

Joseph and Mary were amazed at what was being said about Jesus. Then Simeon blessed them, and he said to Mary, "This child will be rejected by many in Israel, and it will be their undoing. But he will be the greatest joy to many others. Thus, the deepest thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your very soul."

Luke 2:27-35 NLT

Veiw Translations
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Spiritual Fitness Program!
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

1 Timothy 4:7,8 NIV

Be above reproach as God's steward, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not addicted to wine, not pugnacious, not fond of sordid gain, but hospitable, loving what is good, sensible, just, devout, self-controlled, holding fast the faithful word which is in accordance with the teaching, so that he will be able both to exhort in sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict.

Titus 1:7-9 NASB

Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Ephesians 5:25-27 KJV

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:12-17 ESV

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
ATTENTION: Beware of "Work at home" Scams!
Thousands of intelligent men and women just like yourself
are being ripped off daily by scam artists who pose as helpers
but in reality take your hard earned cash.
It is upsetting for us to see this, which is why we are
taking a stand.
Our team has scoured the Internet and signed up for every
home based opportunity offer we could find. There were a few that
actually did what they promised and we want to help get those
opportunities out to the people who deserve them most.... YOU!!
Click here for details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 21
March 21: Matthew 19:16-30, Numbers 11-12, Ecclesiastes 8
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
Acai Resolution - The Worlds #1 Superfood!
Watch the weight FALL OFF with Acai Resolution!
- Lose Unwanted Pounds
- Younger Looking Skin
- Boost Energy Levels and MORE!
100% All Natural
Click here for your free trial...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 3/15 - 3/21: God's Salvation Luke 2:27-35 CEV
The Salvation of the Lord

When Mary and Joseph brought Jesus to the temple to do what the Law of Moses says should be done for a new baby, the Spirit told Simeon to go into the temple. Simeon took the baby Jesus in his arms and praised God,

"Lord, I am your servant,
and now I can die in peace,
because you have kept
your promise to me.

With my own eyes I have seen
what you have done
to save your people,
and foreign nations
will also see this.

Your mighty power is a light
for all nations,
and it will bring honor
to your people Israel."

Jesus' parents were surprised at what Simeon had said. Then he blessed them and told Mary, "This child of yours will cause many people in Israel to fall and others to stand. The child will be like a warning sign. Many people will reject him, and you, Mary, will suffer as though you had been stabbed by a dagger. But all this will show what people are really thinking."

Luke 2:27-35 CEV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=540 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">Amen - So be it!

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:20,21 KJV

For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

2 Corinthians 1:19,20 KJV

The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this: "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot."

Revelation 3:14,15

Get Hot for The AMEN! Amen!

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">
Discover MP3Suite.com!
Why We Are Number 1:
>> Unlimited Downloads
>> Find Any File Fast
>> No Download Fees
>> CD Quality Sound
>> Huge Selection
>> Free Support
>> No Spyware or Adware
You'll find over 12 Million of your Favorite
Songs Ready to Enjoy! Instantly fill your iPod or computer or burn
your music to CD. Why pay thousands when you can
Download Unlimited music for FREE? Details here.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 22

March 22: Matthew 20:1-16, Numbers 13-14, Ecclesiastes 9:1-12
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">CHEERIOS - FREE* SAMPLE!
Original - Frosted - Honey Nut...
Select your Favorite - GET 2 BOXES FREE*!
It's the Cheerio Challenge! Vote for your favorite
flavor Cheerios and get 2 BOXES FREE*. Simple!
Just take our survey & complete the participation
requirements. Lower Your Cholesterol by 4% in just 6 weeks.
Get Started & Pick Your SAMPLES!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 20px">Meditation 3/22 - 3/28: God's Eternal Glory 104:31-35 KJV

God's Glory Endures Forever!

The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever:
the LORD shall rejoice in his works.

He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth:
he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.

I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live:
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

My meditation of him shall be sweet:
I will be glad in the LORD.

Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth,
and let the wicked be no more.

Bless thou the LORD, O my soul.
Praise ye the LORD.

Psalm 104:31-35 King James Version