Bible Verses For The Day..............

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Who Is the Lord?
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:13,14 KJV

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:5-7 NIV

But my name is honored by people of other nations from morning till night. All around the world they offer sweet incense and pure offerings in honor of my name. For my name is great among the nations," says the LORD Almighty.

For I am a great king," says the LORD Almighty, "and my name is feared among the nations!

Malachi 1:11, 14b NLT

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
Google Money Explained
Act quickly to earn some extra easy cash
with Google... Clear, Step-by-Step System
Simple work; anyone with basic typing and
computer skills can do this.
No experience required.
Limited homeworker opportunity.
Get started NOW!
Click here to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 23
March 23: Matthew 20:17-34, Numbers 15-16, Ecclesiastes 9:13-10:20
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
Should Obama Serve A Second Term As President?
With our economy in crisis, based on Obama's performance
over the last 3 weeks... Do you believe he possesses the ability
to inspire, advance, protect, and preside over our country
for a second term?
Lend us your voice & receive a FREE $50 American Express
Gift Card as a thank you for your time. Participation required.
Click here for details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 3/22 - 3/28: God's Eternal Glory Ps 104:31-35 NIV
God's Glory Endures Forever!

May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in his works-

he who looks at the earth, and it trembles,
who touches the mountains, and they smoke.

I will sing to the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

May my meditation be pleasing to him,
as I rejoice in the LORD.

But may sinners vanish from the earth
and the wicked be no more.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD.

Psalm 104:31-35 NIV
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=540 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">He Keeps Us and Commissions Us

To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy -- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Jude 24,25 NIV

"It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority; but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth."

Acts 1:7,8 NASB

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8,9 KJV

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">New Super Pill Flushes Body Fat Right Out of Your System!
Super Food No. 12 contains Acai Berry, Mangosteen, Green Tea
and 9 More Super Foods that can help you shed pounds, detoxify
your body, increase energy, slow down aging and MORE!
This is the most power-packed weight loss formula ever!
For a limited time, you can receive a FREE Trial Bottle
but you must act now. This offer won't last long.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #b3b3b3 1px dashed">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 24

March 24: Matthew 21:1-27, Numbers 17-18, Ecclesiastes 11:1-8
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sponsor</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; TEXT-ALIGN: left">WHAT'S MAKING FOOD SO EXPENSIVE?
* Higher Gas Prices
* Weak U.S. Dollar
* Food Shortages
Take our short survey and claim your
FREE $500 Grocery Gift Card.
Click to continue...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #b3b3b3 1px dashed; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 20px">Meditation 3/22 - 3/28: God's Eternal Glory Ps. 104:31-35 NASB

Let the glory of the LORD endure forever;
Let the LORD be glad in His works;

He looks at the earth, and it trembles;
He touches the mountains, and they smoke.

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Let my meditation be pleasing to Him;
As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.

Let sinners be consumed from the earth
And let the wicked be no more
Bless the LORD, O my soul
Praise the LORD!

Psalm 104:31-35 NASB

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Blinded... By Choice?
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.... They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator - who is forever praised. Amen.

Romans 1:21,15 NIV

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

2 Corinthians 3:14,15 KJV

And on this mountain He will swallow up the covering which is over all peoples, Even the veil which is stretched over all nations. He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the LORD has spoken.

Isaiah 25:7,8 NASB

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6 ESV

"Give me ONE Day and I'll make your lawn the
most dazzling spectacle on the block..."
Discover why this professional gardener is finally
revealing his secret, natural recipes, which took
50 years to develop...
AND why he always refused to sell them to multi-
national companies.
Obtain a great lawn almost instantly:
Select this link to read the whole story.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for March 25
March 25: Matthew 21:28-46, Numbers 19-20, Ecclesiastes 11:9-12:14
ATTENTION: Beware of "Work at home" Scams!
Thousands of intelligent men and women just like yourself
are being ripped off daily by scam artists who pose as helpers
but in reality take your hard earned cash.
It is upsetting for us to see this, which is why we are
taking a stand.
Our team has scoured the Internet and signed up for every
home based opportunity offer we could find. There were a few that
actually did what they promised and we want to help get those
opportunities out to the people who deserve them most.... YOU!!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 3/22 - 3/28: God's Eternal Glory Ps. 104:31-35 ESV

May the glory of the LORD endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in his works,
who looks on the earth and it trembles,
who touches the mountains and they smoke!

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

May my meditation be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the LORD.

Let sinners be consumed from the earth,
and let the wicked be no more!
Bless the LORD, O my soul!
Praise the LORD!

Psalm 104:31-35 ESV

Dear God,
Thank you for this day. Help me to stay clean and sober, just for this day. Help me to recognize your hand in all things. Thank you for the blessings I understand and the ones I don't. Thank you for the miracles I see and the ones I don't. Thank you for your spirit who always abides in me. I ask that I may be with your spirit today. Cleanse my mind of all darkness and fill it with love and light. Let me be o.k. with this day no matter what it brings. Thank you for everything that's in my life and everything that's not.

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Dead to sin... Alive to Christ!
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

Romans 6:1,2 NASB

In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.

Romans 6:11,12 NIV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1 John 3:4-6 KJV

Great coffee tastes even better with a great deal.
Get 2 boxes of Gevalia Kaffe and our stainless steel
"I Love Coffee Kit" all for just $22.95 (plus s&h).
- Two half-pound boxes of Gevalia Kaffe
- Programmable, 12-cup Stainless Steel Coffeemaker
- Matching travel mug and thermal carafe
No further obligation, Control the amount, type and
frequency of coffees you receive
Gevalia has it waiting for you: Click to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 11
April 11: Acts 2:14-47, Deuteronomy 15-16, Job 11
Who Loves To Fish?
We're looking for a few good product testers!
Become a North American Fishing Club Member and
Official Field Tester, and you'll be eligible to test
and keep great fishing products, absolutely FREE!
Once you've activated your FREE TRIAL membership be
sure to fill out your Product Test Profile Form and get
in line to receive your first product today!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/5 - 4/11: Grow Up In Him Eph 4:11-16 CEV
Grow up in Him!

Christ chose some of us to be apostles, prophets, missionaries, pastors, and teachers, so that his people would learn to serve and his body would grow strong. This will continue until we are united by our faith and by our understanding of the Son of God. Then we will be mature, just as Christ is, and we will be completely like him. We must stop acting like children. We must not let deceitful people trick us by their false teachings, which are like winds that toss us around from place to place. Love should always make us tell the truth. Then we will grow in every way and be more like Christ, the head of the body. Christ holds it together and makes all of its parts work perfectly, as it grows and becomes strong because of love.

Ephesians 4:11-16 CEV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Where you go I will go
He said, "I am God, the God of your father; do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you a great nation there. I will go down with you to Egypt, and I will also surely bring you up again."

Genesis 46:3,4 NASB

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV

"Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you."

Ruth 1:16,17 ESV

Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?

If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,

Psalm 139:7-9 NKJV

If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

John 12:26

NEW! NEUTROGENA Moisture Shine Lip Soother
Why just hydrate your lips when you can highlight them too!
Specially formulated with cucumber, chamomile & glycerin,
NEUTROGENA Moisture Shine Lip Soother is a healing hydragel
that provides dry lips with both instant, soothing relief
& beautiful, glistening shine. Formulated with SPF 20.
Available in 5 glamorous shades.
Act now to choose a shade to sample for FREE*!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 15
April 15: Acts 5:1-16, Deuteronomy 23-24, Job 15
It's finally here...

The new Blackberry(R) Storm(TM) has arrived & it's yours FREE!

The new BlackBerry(R) Storm(TM) isn't your typical PDA Smartphone.
This device has all the latest features including a Touchscreen,
Video Recorder, Wireless Email, Mobile Streaming, 3.2 MP Camera,
Media Player and you get the new BlackBerry(R) Maps.
Stay on the cutting edge of technology with your FREE Blackberry(R) Storm(TM)!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 ESV
Love One Another

For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous. Do not be surprised, brothers,[a] that the world hates you. We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death. Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

1 John 3:11-18 ESV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">He was raised on the third day
I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NIV

For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

"Death is swallowed up in victory."

"O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?"

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:53-58 ESV

Ageless Woman - New From Cheryl Tiegs...
Cheryl Tieg's New Formula Ageless Woman reduces
gives you younger looking, healthier looking skin...Reduce
wrinkles up to 54% in as little as four weeks.
You'll love the feeling of smooth, firm, younger skin
with this instant youth kit...
Try it free for 21 days when you order today.
Get radiant results in just minutes a day!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 13
April 13: Acts 4:1-22, Deuteronomy 19-20, Job 13
NEW! VITAMIN SHAMPOO
Pollutants, smog, UV rays, and exposure to chemicals --
the time is ripe for more wholesome hair care! Defend
against the elements with a daily dose of VITAMIN SHAMPOO
Infused with high potency super-fruits, VITAMIN SHAMPOO
delivers nourishing vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, proteins,
& essential oils to every strand from root to tip.
VITAMIN SHAMPOO: It's the most nourishing daily treatment
for your hair. Act now to get your 5 FREE* SAMPLES
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 NIV
Love One Another

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous. Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.

1 John 3:11-18 NIV
:inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">He has risen!
He is not here...

BUT on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.

While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men suddenly stood near them in dazzling clothing; and as the women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living One among the dead?"

"He is not here, but He has risen!"

Luke 24:1-6 NASB

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 20:26-31 NIV

Clean Windshields without Straining or Stretching
Windshield Wonder is the easy reach microfiber window
cleaner that eliminates straining and stretching. It uses a
16" handle to help reach all the way down to the dash and base
of your rear window. Windshield Wonder is also perfect for
moisture and fog removal.
Get two for the price of one when you order today.
Order now!...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 12
April 12: Acts 3, Deuteronomy 17-18, Job 12
NEW Glade Scented Oil Candles:
- FREE* SAMPLE!

Try all the difference scents:
Spiced Rose Vanilla, Orchid Oasis or Dewberry Dreams!
Get Your Glade Scented Oil SAMPLE Now:
Click here...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 KJV
Love One Another

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

1 John 3:11-18 KJV
:satisfied:inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">He will complete His work in us
The Lord made us and He will complete that which concerns us...

I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD , endures forever -
do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138 2, 8 NIV

The LORD was pleased for His righteousness' sake
To make the law great and glorious.

Isaiah 42:21 NASB

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;

And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamities have passed by.

I will cry out to God Most High,
To God who performs all things for me.

Psalm 57:1,2 NKJV

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 1:6 KJV

Your hands fashioned and made me,
and now you have destroyed me altogether.

Remember that you have made me like clay;
and will you return me to the dust?

Job 10:8,9 ESV

Lose Up To 25 Pounds In Just 25 Days!
Introducing... Cell Pro 7 with OM24
Claim your Risk-FREE Supply Today
Effortless, continuous weight loss:

* Increased energy and self-esteem.
* Reduced bloating for flatter stomach.
* Erased wrinkles and improved self-image.
* Reduced pain and strengthened bones.
* And much, much more!

Go Here: Get Your Risk-FREE Supply Today
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 16
April 16: Acts 5:17-42, Deuteronomy 25-27, Job 16
When life kicks into high-gear
Steer Clear of Car Spills & Messes with...
BLINK! Try It FREE*!
Say good-bye to clutter, food and drink stains,
window smudges, and trash.
Act now to get your BLINK
5-Piece Car Cleaning Kit
And turn your car from cluttered to clean
in a blink of an eye!
It's that easy!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 MSG
Love One Another

For this is the original message we heard: We should love each other.

We must not be like Cain, who joined the Evil One and then killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because he was deep in the practice of evil, while the acts of his brother were righteous. So don't be surprised, friends, when the world hates you. This has been going on a long time.

The way we know we've been transferred from death to life is that we love our brothers and sisters. Anyone who doesn't love is as good as dead. Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know very well that eternal life and murder don't go together.

This is how we've come to understand and experience love: Christ sacrificed his life for us. This is why we ought to live sacrificially for our fellow believers, and not just be out for ourselves. If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God's love? It disappears. And you made it disappear.

When We Practice Real Love

My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love.

1 John 3:11-18 The Message
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:inlove::inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Called to freedom
Called to love

For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another. But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

Galatians 5:13-16 NASB

Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

1 Corinthians 9:19-23 NIV

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

John 13:34,35 ESV

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself', ye do well:

James 2:8 KJV

Open your eyes to...
MAYBELLINE Great Lash Waterproof Mascara!

Bat away clumps & bring on long, luscious,
beautifully-designed lashes. GREAT LASH exclusive
formula gently conditions while building full,
dramatic lashes with a clean, separate finish.

Get your Free 2-Pack Sample of
MAYBELLINE Great Lash Waterproof Mascara NOW.

Available in 4 Shades:
GO: SELECT YOUR FREE COLOR NOW
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 18
April 18: Acts 7:1-22, Deuteronomy 29-30, Job 18
Test and Keep a Sony Vaio Laptop
Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive
a FREE Sony Vaio Laptop! WiFi Ready... This multi-media
power house boasts an 18" wide screen.
Take advantage of this unique offer and indulge
yourself today...
Claim yours now... it's easy:
Visit to receive your FREE Sony Vaio Laptop!
It's a $1,699 Value. Get started now:
See offer details
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 CEV
Love One Another

From the beginning you were told that we must love each other. Don't be like Cain, who belonged to the devil and murdered his own brother. Why did he murder him? He did it because his brother was good, and he was evil. My friends, don't be surprised if the people of this world hate you. Our love for each other proves that we have gone from death to life. But if you don't love each other, you are still under the power of death.

If you hate each other, you are murderers, and we know that murderers do not have eternal life. We know what love is because Jesus gave his life for us. That's why we must give our lives for each other. If we have all we need and see one of our own people in need, we must have pity on that person, or else we cannot say we love God. Children, you show love for others by truly helping them, and not merely by talking about it.

1 John 3:11-18 CEV :inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Do good - be kind...
Withhold not good from them to whom it is due,
when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Say not unto thy neighbour,
Go, and come again, and to morrow
I will give; when thou hast it by thee.

Proverbs 3:27,28 KJV

The wicked borrows and does not pay back,
But the righteous is gracious and gives.

Psalm 37:21 NASB

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.

Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.

Proverbs 16:7,8 NIV

Slim Down with Cha De Bugre:
- The Brazilian Beach Body Secret

Summer's coming. Shed your winter coat and look great in
that bikini with a new supplement that's helped build some
of Brazil's hottest bodies.
Claim your FREE TRIAL of Cha De Bugre
Look great for Summer!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 19
April 19: Acts 7:23-8:1, Deuteronomy 31-32, Job 19
"As long as there are tests...
There will be prayer in school"
VOTE: Should Prayer be allowed in school?
Be heard, express your opinion and WIN!
Turn your opinion into a $400 Electronic
Shopping Spree every month!
Give us your opinion and we'll enter you into
our monthly Sweepstakes drawing to win a
$400 Electronic Shopping Spree...
Click to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/19 - 4/25: Favor with God 1 Pt 2:17-20 KJV
Finding Favor with God

Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

1 Peter 2:17-20 KJV
:inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
Pursue Peace and Unity of Spirit
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
for brethren to dwell together in unity!

It is like the precious ointment upon the head,
that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard:
that went down to the skirts of his garments;

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew
that descended upon the mountains of Zion:
for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Psalm 133 KJV

Better a meal of vegetables where there is love
than a fattened calf with hatred.

A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension,
but a patient man calms a quarrel.

Proverbs 15:17,18 NIV

Continue to love each other with true Christian love.

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! Don't forget about those in prison. Suffer with them as though you were there yourself. Share the sorrow of those being mistreated, as though you feel their pain in your own bodies.

Hebrews 13:1-3 NLT

that saves is faith in Him. :inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Deliverance from Hell
Future Blessings Are Ours - Deliverance from Hell

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly... then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority...

2 Peter 2:4,5.. 9,10 NASB

Israel shall be saved in the Lord,
with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed
nor confounded world without end.

Isaiah 45:17 KJV

The way of life is above to the wise,
that he may depart from hell beneath.

Proverbs 15:24 KJV

For great is thy mercy toward me:
and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalm 86:13 KJV

Yum!! It's Love at First Bite...
Get the perfect combination of sweet chocolate
and PLANTERS nuts together in your mouth!
Satisfy your chocolate craving with crunchy, sweet
PLANTERS Milk-Chocolate Cashews or Dark-Chocolate Almonds!
A heavenly 2-Pack Sample of divine Milk-Chocolate Cashews
or Dark-Chocolate Almonds is yours for FREE*!
Indulge your taste buds - you'll be glad you did:
Get your FREE* PLANTERS Chocolate Lovers Nuts TODAY!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 23
April 23: Acts 9:26-43, Joshua 5:2-6:27, Job 23
Get a Free $1000 Exxon Gas Card
Last year Exxon made $45,000,000,000
Here's your chance to claim some of that money!
For a limited time claim your $1000 Exxon gas card
Participation required
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/19 - 4/25: Favor with God 1 Pt 2:17-20 MSG
Finding Favor with God

Treat everyone you meet with dignity. Love your spiritual family. Revere God. Respect the government.

The Kind of Life He Lived

You who are servants, be good servants to your masters--not just to good masters, but also to bad ones. What counts is that you put up with it for God's sake when you're treated badly for no good reason. There's no particular virtue in accepting punishment that you well deserve. But if you're treated badly for good behavior and continue in spite of it to be a good servant, that is what counts with God.

1 Peter 2:17-20 The Message :inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Concerning Anger...
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 4:31,32 NIV

The discretion of a man deferreth his anger;
and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.

The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion;
but his favour is as dew upon the grass.

Proverbs 19:11,12 KJV

Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes.

Cease from anger and forsake wrath;
Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing.

Psalm 37:7,8 NASB

Tide, All or Cheer?
Which laundry detergent cleans
your family's clothes best?

Tell us which detergent you prefer and get $100 free*!

Click for more details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 26
April 26: Acts 11:1-18, Joshua 11-12, Job 26
Try Healthy Samples for FREE
Join QualityHealth Today - and Get Your
Free Healthy Samples!
Receive valuable savings and offers from
America's Most Trusted Brands.
Click here to get your healthy samples
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 KJV
Be Like Christ

If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Philippians 2:1-4 KJV