Bible Verses For The Day..............

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Build one another up!
If anyone thinks himself to be religious,
and yet does not bridle his tongue
but deceives his own heart,
this man's religion is worthless.

James 1:26 NASB

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Ephesians 4:29-32 NIV

There is one who speaks rashly
like the thrusts of a sword,
But the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Truthful lips will be established forever,
But a lying tongue is only for a moment.
Proverbs 12:18,19 NASB

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
MAKE BIG PROFITS BY SELLING PRODUCTS FROM HOME!
How?
*We provide fast-selling products at below-wholesale prices!
*We warehouse and ship all the merchandise for you!
*We provide proven marketing programs
*You get orders using catalogs with YOUR NAME on them!
*Pocket profits of 100-300% or more!
*We ship to you or directly to your customer,
UNDER YOUR NAME, within 1-2 business days!
That's it! Pretty simple -- which is why it's worked so well
for over 50 years! Click here for details!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 24
April 24: Acts 10:1-33, Joshua 7-8, Job 24
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
Why is my PC so slow?

Computers slow down. It's unavoidable. What's worse is that
over time they begin to exhibit error messages. If the
problems persist, they freeze up or even crash!

RegTOOL offers a solution to these problems, and using it
is fast and easy. In under two minutes it can detect and
repair corrupt paths, outdated shortcuts and duplicate entries,
sweeping away the hurdles to optimal PC performance.

Free diagnostic scan available here

If you're fed up with slow computer performance, system crashes,
or slow boot up speeds, look into RegTOOL and maximize your
PC's performance!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/19 - 4/25: Favor with God 1 Pt 2:17-20 NLT
Finding Favor with God

Show respect for everyone. Love your Christian brothers and sisters. Fear God. Show respect for the king.

Slaves

You who are slaves must accept the authority of your masters. Do whatever they tell you--not only if they are kind and reasonable, but even if they are harsh. For God is pleased with you when, for the sake of your conscience, you patiently endure unfair treatment. Of course, you get no credit for being patient if you are beaten for doing wrong. But if you suffer for doing right and are patient beneath the blows, God is pleased with you.

1 Peter 2:17-20 NLT
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Only believe...
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1:12,13 KJV

...and after he brought them out, he said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"

They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Acts 16:30,31 NASB

"But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

Mark 9:22b - 24 NIV

"How To Potty Train Your Puppy...in 7 Days"
You'll discover the secrets that competent,
professional puppy trainers use on a daily
basis... finally this information can be
yours without spending a fortune!
Begin your journey towards an enjoyable
relationship with your puppy!
Visit us to read complete details
Note: Great for older dogs, too!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 27
April 27: Acts 11:19-30, Joshua 13-14, Job 27
Test and keep a Hi Definition TV for FREE!
Tell us which brand you like best and you could be watching
your favorite shows and games on your new HDTV!
Choose between LG(R), Sharp(R) or Samsung(R) and you'll get
to keep your choice for FREE!
(Participation Required. See below for details)
Click here for details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 NIV
Be Like Christ

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Philippians 2:1-4 NIV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Little Children...
A wise son makes a father glad,
But a foolish son is a grief to his mother.

Proverbs 10:1 NASB

"Now then, my sons, listen to me;
blessed are those who keep my ways.

Listen to my instruction and be wise;
do not ignore it."

Proverbs 8:32,33 NIV

Children, obey your parents in the Lord,
for this is right.

"Honor your father and mother" - which is the
first commandment with a promise--

"That it may go well with you and that you may
enjoy long life on the earth."

Ephesians 6:1-3 NIV

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid; TEXT-ALIGN: right">Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
Are you getting scammed?
If you're using, or thinking about using, Acai, the "super berry"
from the Amazon that Dr. Oz rate the #1 antioxidant-packed
"super food" ever, you might be getting ripped off.
To discover how to spot an acai scam, and to learn how you can try
a trial of GNS' REAL Acai Berry Edge cleansing product to help rid you
of bloating and gobs of excess waste clogging your system
Click here...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 29
April 29: Acts 13:1-25, Joshua 18-19, Job 29
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 11px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid; TEXT-ALIGN: right">Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Sponsor
When life kicks into high-gear
Steer Clear of Car Spills & Messes with...
BLINK! Try It FREE*!
Say good-bye to clutter, food and drink stains,
window smudges, and trash.
Act now to get your BLINK
5-Piece Car Cleaning Kit
And turn your car from cluttered to clean
in a blink of an eye!
It's that easy!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 ESV
Be Like Christ

So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Philippians 2:1-4 ESV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Learn obedience
As children of God we should learn obedience...
As parents of children, we should teach it.

During the days of Jesus' life on earth, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One Who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverent submission. Although He was a son, He learned obedience from what He suffered and, once made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey Him.

Hebrews 5:7-9 NIV

"If his sons forsake My law
And do not walk in My judgments,

If they violate My statutes
And do not keep My commandments,

Then I will punish their transgression with the rod
And their iniquity with stripes.

But I will not break off My lovingkindness from him,
Nor deal falsely in My faithfulness.

My covenant I will not violate,
Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips.

Psalm 89:30-34 NASB

A wise son maketh a glad father:
but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing:
but righteousness delivereth from death.

Proverbs 10:1-2 KJV

Reach Your Financial Goals With Robert Allen
Fact: "I was challenged to take someone from Regis Philbin's
studio audience and teach them wealth building principles...
90 days later Pat Watson walked away $20,000 richer!"
Fact: "On live TV I promised I would make $24,000 in 24 hours...
I failed... instead I made $94,532.44!"
Look over my shoulder and watch how I do it..
Click here to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 30
April 30: Acts 13:26-52, Joshua 20-21, Job 30
Test and keep an LCD TV for FREE!
Tell us which brand you like best and you could be watching
your favorite shows and games on your new HDTV!
Choose between Sony, Vizio or Samsung and you'll get
to keep your choice for FREE!
(Participation Required. See below for details)
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 MSG
Be Like Christ

If you've gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care-- then do me a favor: Agree with each other, love each other, be deep-spirited friends.

Don't push your way to the front; don't sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don't be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand.

Philippians 2:1-4 The Message

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Trust God
Even when you feel weak and powerless...

Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 NIV

"For affliction does not come from the dust,
Nor does trouble sprout from the ground,

For man is born for trouble, As sparks fly upward.

But as for me, I would seek God,
And I would place my cause before God;

Who does great and unsearchable things,
Wonders without number.

He gives rain on the earth
And sends water on the fields,

So that He sets on high those who are lowly,
And those who mourn are lifted to safety.

Job 5:6-11 NASB

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God:
for unto thee will I pray.

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee,
and will look up.

Psalm 5:1-3 KJV

BREAKING NEWS: Billions of dollars are available to you this
year from US Agencies and Corporations!

Right now you may qualify for up to $25,000 that you may
never have to repay!
Get the money you need to:
* Get Out of Debt
* Start a Business
* Fund an Education
* Buy a Home
* And much, much more!
Our Breakthrough System takes you right to the grants
that fit your qualifications.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 1
May 1: Acts 14, Joshua 22, Job 31
Test and Keep a Dell XPS M1530 Laptop
Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive
a FREE Dell XPS M1530 Laptop!
Take advantage of this unique offer and indulge
yourself with a FREE Dell XPS M1530 Laptop!
Claim yours now... it's easy:
Visit to receive your FREE Dell XPS M1530 Laptop!
Just Choose your favorite color to get started:
See offer details
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 NLT
Be Like Christ

Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and sympathetic? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one heart and purpose.

Don't be selfish; don't live to make a good impression on others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself. Don't think only about your own affairs, but be interested in others, too, and what they are doing.

Philippians 2:1-4 NLT

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Fear NOT! Be bold.
But now, this is what the LORD says - he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

Isaiah 43:1-3a NIV

"Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see."

And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

2 Kings 6:16,17 NASB

Fret not thyself because of evildoers,
neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
and wither as the green herb.

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:1-4 KJV

Are you getting scammed?
If you're using, or thinking about using, Acai, the "super berry"
from the Amazon that Dr. Oz rate the #1 antioxidant-packed
"super food" ever, you might be getting ripped off.
To discover how to spot an acai scam, and to learn how you can try
a trial of GNS' REAL Acai Berry Edge cleansing product to help rid you
of bloating and gobs of excess waste clogging your system
Click here...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 2
May 2: Acts 15:1-21, Joshua 23-24, Job 32
Tide, All or Cheer?
Which laundry detergent cleans
your family's clothes best?

Tell us which detergent you prefer and get $100 free*!

Click for more details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 4/26 - 5/2: Be like Christ Phil. 2:1-4 CEV
Be Like Christ

Christ encourages you, and his love comforts you. God's Spirit unites you, and you are concerned for others. Now make me completely happy! Live in harmony by showing love for each other. Be united in what you think, as if you were only one person. Don't be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others more important than yourselves. Care about them as much as you care about yourselves

Philippians 2:1-4 CEV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Victory over Sin
God does not tempt us...

But each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

James 1:14-15

Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,

Romans 6:11,12 NASB

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:16

But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much, that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's special favor that you have been saved!)

For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms--all because we are one with Christ Jesus. And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:4-7 NLT

JOHNSON'S BABY Cooling Cucumber Melon
FREE* 3-PIECE GIFT SET! These 3 lightly-scented gentle
formulas deliver the combined benefits of cucubmer and
melon, two ingredients well-known to moisturize and freshen
the skin.
Set includes a 15oz bottle of non-greasy, fast absorbing
lotion, a 15oz bottle of mild powder and a 15oz bottle of
allergy-tested body wash
Get Your 3 piece Cooling Cucumber Melon GIFT SET NOW
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 3
May 3: Acts 15:22-41, Judges 1, Job 33
Are you sick of paying to much for cable? Order Dish Network HD,
and get 6 MONTHS OF DISH NETWORK FOR ONLY $9.99/mo
Package Includes:
1. FREE HD Programming for 6 Months (w/classic bronze 100 or higher)
2. FREE HBO w/15 Premium Channels
3. FREE Upgrade to HD DVR (Record/playback 200 hours, only $5.98/mo)
4. FREE Four Room Installation (in as little as 24 hours)
5. FREE activation (up to a $99.00 value)
6. Plus, one year of Cinemax for only $0.01 (w/auto CC bill pay)
Also, for a very limited time, receive a free welcome gift
of your choice: Free Home Theater System or Free Apple IPOD
shuffle or Free Digital Video Camera
Take Advantage of Dish Networks best offer ever, save up to 70% over cable!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/3 - 5/9 Have Faith! Gal. 3:6-10 KJV
Have Faith!

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Galatians 3:6-10 KJV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Bad company corrupts good morals.
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

1 Corinthians 15:33 NIV

I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people; I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.

But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindlernot even to eat with such a one.

I Corinthians 5:9-11 NASB

And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command with the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from any Christian who lives in idleness and doesn't follow the tradition of hard work we gave you. 7For you know that you ought to follow our example. We were never lazy when we were with you.

2 Thessalonians 3:6,7

Whoever loves wisdom makes his father rejoice,</ br> But a companion of harlots wastes his wealth.

Proverbs 29:3 NKJV

CHEERIOS - FREE* SAMPLE!
Original - Frosted - Honey Nut...
Select your Favorite - GET 2 BOXES FREE*!
It's the Cheerio Challenge! Vote for your favorite
flavor Cheerios and get 2 BOXES FREE*. Simple!
Just take our survey & complete the participation
requirements. Lower Your Cholesterol by 4% in just 6 weeks.
Get Started & Pick Your SAMPLES!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 4
May 4: Acts 16:1-15, Judges 2-3, Job 34
It's finally here...

The new Blackberry(R) Storm(TM) has arrived & it's yours FREE!

The new BlackBerry(R) Storm(TM) isn't your typical PDA Smartphone.
This device has all the latest features including a Touchscreen,
Video Recorder, Wireless Email, Mobile Streaming, 3.2 MP Camera,
Media Player and you get the new BlackBerry(R) Maps.
Stay on the cutting edge of technology with your FREE Blackberry(R) Storm(TM)!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/3 - 5/9 Have Faith! Gal. 3:6-10 NIV
Have Faith!

Consider Abraham: "He believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness." Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham. The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you." So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."

Galatians 3:6-10 NIV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Grow in Grace
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteous- ness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:9-11 NIV

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV

But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn,
That shines brighter and brighter until the full day.

Proverbs 4:18 NASB

Apple(R) Laptop Giveaway
Choose your favorite Apple(R) laptop and keep it for FREE!
(Participation required. See below for details.)
Which Apple(R) Laptop is your favorite?
Choose between a 13" MacBook(R) Aluminum, a MacBook Air(R) or
a 15" MacBook(R) Pro and keep your choice for FREE!
Act now to get your new Apple(R) laptop today!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 17
April 17: Acts 6, Deuteronomy 28, Job 17
Less than perfect credit?
Find the credit card that's right for you! We can help even if you less than perfect credit.
- Free and secure online application
- Monthly credit bureau reporting
- Application results online in seconds
- Accepted wherever you see the
- Mastercard or Visa logos
- Less than perfect credit welcome!
FIND YOUR CARD NOW! Click here for details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/12 - 4/18: Love One Another 1 Jn 3:11-18 NLT
Love One Another

This is the message we have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. We must not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because Cain had been doing what was evil, and his brother had been doing what was right. So don't be surprised, dear brothers and sisters,[a] if the world hates you.

If we love our Christian brothers and sisters, it proves that we have passed from death to eternal life. But a person who has no love is still dead. Anyone who hates another Christian is really a murderer at heart. And you know that murderers don't have eternal life within them. We know what real love is because Christ gave up his life for us. And so we also ought to give up our lives for our Christian brothers and sisters. But if anyone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need and refuses to help--how can God's love be in that person?

Dear children, let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions.

1 John 3:11-18 NLT

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Redeemed from sin - glory!
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 1:29 KJV

Because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."

Hebrews 10:14-17 NIV

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us.

Ephesians 1:5-8 NASB

Reach Your Financial Goals With Robert Allen
Fact: "I was challenged to take someone from Regis Philbin's
studio audience and teach them wealth building principles...
90 days later Pat Watson walked away $20,000 richer!"
Fact: "On live TV I promised I would make $24,000 in 24 hours...
I failed... instead I made $94,532.44!"
Look over my shoulder and watch how I do it..
Click here to continue.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 10
April 10: Acts 2:1-13, Deuteronomy 13-14, Job 10
Receive the new Samsung Behold for FREE!
The hottest phone on the market, the new Samsung Behold!
This new touchscreen phone is equipped with a QWERTY
Touchpad, MP3 Player, Full HTML Browser, 5.0 Megapixel
Camera, GPS Navigation, Camera Camcorder and much more!
Act now to get the new Samsung Behold, a $399.99 value -
yours FREE! (Participation required.)
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/5 - 4/11: Grow Up In Him Eph 4:11-16 NLT
Grow up in Him!

He is the one who gave these gifts to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God's people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ, until we come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God's Son that we will be mature and full grown in the Lord, measuring up to the full stature of Christ.

Then we will no longer be like children, forever changing our minds about what we believe because someone has told us something different or because someone has cleverly lied to us and made the lie sound like the truth. Instead, we will hold to the truth in love, becoming more and more in every way like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.

Ephesians 4:11-16 NLT

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Who can you trust?
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 Peter 5:6,7 KJV

Trust in the LORD and do good;
Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.

Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

He will bring forth your righteousness as the light
And your judgment as the noonday.

Psalm 37:3-6 NASB

But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12:31,32 NIV

America's #1 anti-aging pill
* Slow down your aging process
* Extend your life
* Protect your heart.
* Prevent and fight cancer
* Fight type 2 Diabetes
* Prevent Alzheimer's disease
* Lose weight
* Override an unhealthy lifestyle.
Try it for free!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 9
April 9: Acts 1, Deuteronomy 11-12, Job 9
CHEERIOS - FREE* SAMPLE!
Original - Frosted - Honey Nut...
Select your Favorite - GET 2 BOXES FREE*!
It's the Cheerio Challenge! Vote for your favorite
flavor Cheerios and get 2 BOXES FREE*. Simple!
Just take our survey & complete the participation
requirements. Lower Your Cholesterol by 4% in just 6 weeks.
Get Started & Pick Your SAMPLES!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/5 - 4/11: Grow Up In Him Eph 4:11-16 MSG
Grow up in Him!

And the One who climbed down is the One who climbed back up, up to highest heaven. He handed out gifts above and below, filled heaven with his gifts, filled earth with his gifts. He handed out gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, and pastor-teacher to train Christians in skilled servant work, working within Christ's body, the church, until we're all moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficient and graceful in response to God's Son, fully mature adults, fully developed within and without, fully alive like Christ.

No prolonged infancies among us, please. We'll not tolerate babes in the woods, small children who are an easy mark for impostors. God wants us to grow up, to know the whole truth and tell it in love--like Christ in everything. We take our lead from Christ, who is the source of everything we do. He keeps us in step with each other. His very breath and blood flow through us, nourishing us so that we will grow up healthy in God, robust in love.

Ephesians 4:10-16 The Message

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Trusting in The Rock
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

Proverbs 3:5-8 NIV

For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
The LORD gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold
from those who walk uprightly.

O LORD of hosts,
How blessed is the man
who trusts in You!

Psalm 84:11,12 NASB

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust,
and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works
which thou hast done, and thy thoughts
which are to us-ward:
they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:
if I would declare and speak of them,
they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 40:4,5 KJV

RegistrySmart is the intelligent choice in 1-Click
PC error diagnostics & repair. Scans every inch of
your file system and registry in under 2 minutes...
All corrupt files, paths, and registry keys are
analyzed and automatically repaired so that your
PC functions just as when first you purchased it.
Get details here...Try it free
Registry Smart Repairs All These Errors:
* Fix Windows-Installer * Repair DLL Files
* Windows Startup * Internet Explorer
Prevents PC from Freezing or Crashing
Tune & Repair Your PC with Diagnostics

...and more: Click to continue - details here.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for April 8
April 8: Matthew 28, Deuteronomy 9-10, Job 8
Lauren Mitchell, working PT from home,
has hit on a simple way to make ends meet...
"Fortune 500 Companies Need Me!
And.... They Also Need You!"
Each day she helps these companies to make
millions. She's not a marketing whiz or
an ex sales executive.
Click to find out how she gets paid

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">Meditation 4/5 - 4/11: Grow Up In Him Eph 4:11-16 ESV
Grow up in Him!

And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

Ephesians 4:11-16 ESV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Spiritual Blindness
They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.

Ephesians 4:18,19 NIV

But the people's minds were hardened, and even to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, a veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.

But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, then the veil is taken away.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16 NLT

The way of the wicked is as darkness:
they know not at what they stumble.

Proverbs 4:19 KJV

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Matthew 23:23,24 NASB

Power Juicer - The Ultimate Juicing Machine
Make fresh juice in just seconds with Jack LaLanne's
Classic Power Juicer.
This commercial quality juicer is a must have for anyone
who wants to feel better than ever.
Produces up to 30% more juice than other juicers with its
clean, white finish it's versatile enough for any kitchen.
Order now!...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 8
May 8: Acts 18, Judges 9, Job 38
Who is Your Favorite Celebrity Chef?
* Emeril Lagasse * Rachael Ray * Gordon Ramsey
*Mario Batali * Paula Deen * Wolfgang Puck
Here's the scoop, and we're not talkin' ice cream. We're
looking for the most popular Celebrity Chef and we need
your help! Tell us your favorite and you'll receive a FREE
Calphalon(R) Cookware Set! (Participation required.)
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/3 - 5/9 Have Faith! Gal. 3:6-10 NLT
Have Faith!

In the same way, "Abraham believed God, so God declared him righteous because of his faith."

The real children of Abraham, then, are all those who put their faith in God.

What's more, the Scriptures looked forward to this time when God would accept the Gentiles, too, on the basis of their faith. God promised this good news to Abraham long ago when he said, "All nations will be blessed through you." And so it is: All who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith.

But those who depend on the law to make them right with God are under his curse, for the Scriptures say, "Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all these commands that are written in God's Book of the Law."

Galatians 3:6-10 NLT

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
Walk the talk...
Let your good works be known to all...

The sins of some men are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them.

In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not cannot be hidden.

1 Timothy 5:24,25 NIV

Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.

But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

James 1:22,23 NASB

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

He saith unto him, Which?

Jesus said,

Thou shalt do no murder,
Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not steal,
Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother:
and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 19:16-19 KJV

that saves is faith in Him. :inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Follow the leader
I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children. Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

1 Corinthians 4:14-16 NIV

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;

Ephesians 5:1 NASB

"Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:48 NASB

"Love your enemies! Do good to them! Lend to them! And don't be concerned that they might not repay. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to the unthankful and to those who are wicked. 36You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate.

Luke 6:35

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 6:11,12 KJV

It's Time to Get Smart!
SlimSmart is a new and revolutionary health supplement that
is being called the "Smartest Way to Lose Weight."
SlimSmart is designed to combine all the best ingredients from
every available health supplement, resulting in increased energy,
reduced hunger, and countless other health benefits.
Click Here to get a FULL BOTTLE of SlimSmart RISK FREE!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 7
May 7: Acts 17:16-34, Judges 7-8, Job 37
Who is Your Favorite Female
American Idol Judge?

* Paula Abdul or
* Kara DioGuardi
Give us your opinion and you
could win an Apple iphone
Click here to get started...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/3 - 5/9 Have Faith! Gal. 3:6-10 MSG
Have Faith!

Don't these things happen among you just as they happened with Abraham? He believed God, and that act of belief was turned into a life that was right with God.

Is it not obvious to you that persons who put their trust in Christ (not persons who put their trust in the law!) are like Abraham: children of faith? It was all laid out beforehand in Scripture that God would set things right with non-Jews by faith. Scripture anticipated this in the promise to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed in you."

So those now who live by faith are blessed along with Abraham, who lived by faith--this is no new doctrine! And that means that anyone who tries to live by his own effort, independent of God, is doomed to failure. Scripture backs this up: "Utterly cursed is every person who fails to carry out every detail written in the Book of the law."

Galatians 3:6-10 The Message

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Walk In the Light
Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul.

I Peter 2:11 NIV

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts.

Romans 13:14 NASB

So I advise you to live according to your new life in the Holy Spirit. Then you won't be doing what your sinful nature craves. The old sinful nature loves to do evil, which is just opposite from what the Holy Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are opposite from what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, and your choices are never free from this conflict.

Galatians 5:16,17 NLT

Be not thou envious against evil men,
neither desire to be with them.

For their heart studieth destruction,
and their lips talk of mischief.

Proverbs 24:1,2 KJV

Who's To Blame for the Bad Economy?
* Bill Clinton
* George Bush
* Barak Obama
Answer now and receive a FREE $50 gift card
Click here to vote now!...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 6
May 6: Acts 17:1-15, Judges 6, Job 36
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS : My Internet Payday™
Hi... My name is Joel Comm, and in June 2003, I discovered
a little known Google program that sends massive paychecks
out every month.
I regularly make 5 figures a month using this program and
"I still use it today." Even though major newspapers like
the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal have written
about this program it's still largely unknown.
And anyone can get started - Go here for details...
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/3 - 5/9 Have Faith! Gal. 3:6-10 ESV
Have Faith!

Just as Abraham "believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"

Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,

"In you shall all the nations be blessed."

So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Galatians 3:6-10 ESV

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">What do we do about sin?
I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I did not hide;

I said, I will confess my transgressions to the LORD;
And You forgave the guilt of my sin.

You are my hiding place;
You preserve me from trouble;

You surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 32:5,7 NASB

He who covers his sins will not prosper,
But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

Proverbs 28:13 NKJV

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:8,9 NASB

What a Faithful, Gracious God We Serve!

ResveratrolXR
The Ultimate Way to Extend Your Life
Try Resveratrol Risk-Free
Live Longer with ResveratrolXR!
ResveratrolXR is a revolutionary new supplement designed to
improve and enhance your overall quality of life.
What will ResveratrolXR do for me?
* Helps you Live Longer and Healthier
* Enhances Metabolism to Burn Fat and Calories
* Helps Lower Blood Pressure and Reduce Cholesterol
* Promote Health and Longevity
* Contains Incredibly High Levels of Antioxidants
* Helps fight Serious Diseases
Click Here for your Risk-Free Trial of ResveratrolXR!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 12
May 12: Acts 20:17-38, Judges 14-15, Job 42
American Idol Judge?

* Paula Abdul or
* Kara DioGuardi
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/10 - 5/26: Everlasting Love Ps. 118:25-29 NASB
Everlasting Love - Enduring Mercy

O LORD, do save, we beseech You;
O LORD, we beseech You, do send prosperity!

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD;
We have blessed you from the house of the LORD.

The LORD is God, and He has given us light;
Bind the festival sacrifice with cords
to the horns of the altar.

You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
You are my God, I extol You.

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Psalm 118:25-29 NASB :inlove:

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">What do we do about sin?
I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I did not hide;

I said, I will confess my transgressions to the LORD;
And You forgave the guilt of my sin.

You are my hiding place;
You preserve me from trouble;

You surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 32:5,7 NASB

He who covers his sins will not prosper,
But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

Proverbs 28:13 NKJV

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:8,9 NASB

What a Faithful, Gracious God We Serve!

ResveratrolXR
The Ultimate Way to Extend Your Life
Try Resveratrol Risk-Free
Live Longer with ResveratrolXR!
ResveratrolXR is a revolutionary new supplement designed to
improve and enhance your overall quality of life.
What will ResveratrolXR do for me?
* Helps you Live Longer and Healthier
* Enhances Metabolism to Burn Fat and Calories
* Helps Lower Blood Pressure and Reduce Cholesterol
* Promote Health and Longevity
* Contains Incredibly High Levels of Antioxidants
* Helps fight Serious Diseases
Click Here for your Risk-Free Trial of ResveratrolXR!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Through the Bible in a Year - Readings for May 12
May 12: Acts 20:17-38, Judges 14-15, Job 42
American Idol Judge?

* Paula Abdul or
* Kara DioGuardi
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 16px; PADDING-TOP: 16px">Meditation 5/10 - 5/26: Everlasting Love Ps. 118:25-29 NASB
Everlasting Love - Enduring Mercy

O LORD, do save, we beseech You;
O LORD, we beseech You, do send prosperity!

Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the LORD;
We have blessed you from the house of the LORD.

The LORD is God, and He has given us light;
Bind the festival sacrifice with cords
to the horns of the altar.

You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
You are my God, I extol You.

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Psalm 118:25-29 NASB :inlove: