Brain candy mind games

TwiztedAngel

Yes, when the item failed to function properly

Have you ever been asked not to return to any specific church?

Ms.Diablo50

Yes..... I guess I'm too opinonated for the likes of them.... lol

When your down and out what kind of music picks you right back up?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Listening to christian music does that for me.....

You can choose your last meal. What will the menu consist of?

TwiztedAngel

shark steaks, lobster tails, crab, etc...

A particularly emo family member gets ticked off at you and threatens to commit suicide. What do you do?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
OOOO you picked a good meal can you eat all of that by your skinny self you want to share the stake lol

Well here's what i do I would try to make a mends with them & tell them I love them you would be surprised that all some people want to hear is that their loved.....Emo people have a dark out look on life and are loners so they need a lot of love....

are you a person who shares what you have with others?

TwiztedAngel

The generosity has been so abused that I have had to be more greedy in order to not be homeless again. I have learned that people will just keep taking until they is nothing left to take.

They mention on the news about people pretending to be stranded motorists on the highway in order to rob those whom stop to render aid. The temperature is 108F, and you see an apparently broken down vehicle on the road with one lone female. Do you take the risk of being robbed, or do you call the highway patrol or sheriff's office in the hopes that they could see if the person actually needs help ... before she passes out from the heat?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
See here's where Bad people made it bad for everyone, I would call the sheriff & get help for her But i know right behind me is a sucker who will stop to help her out,so i wouldn't worry to much about her she will be alright.

BTW that was a good question.....

Have you ever had a kissing cousin growing up?

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
:thinking: oh this is a hard one for me:thinking:Let's see ,ummm i'm laughing at myself because i can't think of one lol I guess it would be allowing myself to cuss....

What was the most recent movie that made you cry?

Last edited:

01Aladdin

The Lego Movie... at the end where the father realizes he's been a total jerk to his kid, and turns it around. Always hoped my own father would come to the same conclusion. Cool movie too lmao

If you had the chance to do some reality TV (you know, like Big Brother or Whos the fattest dickhead, or Sing for my dinner or some other made up lame shit) would you do it?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
No thank you no reality T.V for my life besides we make you all fall asleep anyways lol

What is your favorite thing to do?

01Aladdin

Apart from self abuse, it'd have to be immersing myself in a good movie or TV show

Brain candy huh... does anyone do maths for fun?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
See Aladdin I thought you really enjoyed gardening in your yard, see I learned something new about you....

Math Yes i do when I have to add or subtract in my check book at bill time lol

What Pisses you off the most???

TwiztedAngel

What pisses me off the most? When I am repairing something for my mom, and she stands over me bitching about it. I have put down the work and walked away on many occasions.

What is your oldest memory?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
When i was about 4 yr's old I witness a german shepherd turn on a little boy next door in the yard the boy came out with food to give the dog & the dog went mad on him I remember the dog had the little boys head in his mouth it scared me so bad i was screaming stop so the lady came out because of all the noise & open up the gate to let the dog out of the yard in hopes that would stop him and she yelled Mad dog on the loose Are yard had no gate on the back of it so i had to run up these long steps to get in the house. And i never saw that little boy again:crying: he was my friend & he was so cute....

​Are you worried about this Ebola outbreak?

TwiztedAngel

Nope. I can thank God I am not in a heavily populated area because there is almost nothing I could do about it anyways.

What was your scariest moment with a wild animal?