Rain??? what is that? :rofl:

01Aladdin

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope i didn't know that, and now im deeply saddened :(

I dont have a Brain Candy question now :(

01Aladdin

Nope. Unless they say "Al's a fuckwit" and i know they mean it. Konifer says im a twat but that's ok coz he says everyone's a twat lmao

And plus i mis-spell his name on purpose now lmao so it's fair :p

Are you sad with the passing of Robin Williams? He was and is one of my all time favourite actors and many of my top fave films are with him.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Yes I am saddened by this news he made me laugh & cry many times along my Life Journey he will be greatly missed.

do you wish you could turn back the hands of time just to see someone you loved one more time?

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Yes I have a soft heart,And i care about people...

do you ever wonder why things are the way they are?

01Aladdin

Yes n no... i wonder why bad things aren't changed, and i wonder why there are more bad people than good ones and i wonder why there seems fewer good ones every day.

Do you ever wonder about life on other planets, and if they ever invented the stupidity of "reality tv"?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Not really theirs enough going on here on are own planet that keeps my mind occupied....

Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his life?

TwiztedAngel

I'm too honest to lie for someone, even if it meant saving a life.

I'm going to miss Robin Williams as well. Going all the way back to Mork and Mindy, I have been a fan. Even more striking, I once had a boss that was a carbon copy of Robin.

You see a friend steal something from another friend. What do you do (if anything)?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4548739]I'm too honest to lie for someone, even if it meant saving a life.

I'm going to miss Robin Williams as well. Going all the way back to Mork and Mindy, I have been a fan. Even more striking, I once had a boss that was a carbon copy of Robin.

You see a friend steal something from another friend. What do you do (if anything)?[/QUOTE]

I dislike a liar & a thief the most so I would get hold their arm & pull them to the side & ask what on earth were you thinking & to put it back....

what bad habit do you have, you wish you could get rid of?

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
a lot of things i like to see my boy's have a good life i like to get back on track with my health i like to see my mom again and so much more....

what is the one thing in life you love the most?

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I would of never married so young......

if you could go back in your life to a wonderful moment what moment would that be?

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
when I was auto racing ,, so much fun and the mind got to be so free

if you could would you like to see your future?

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
No the future scare's me I'll just trust in god that he will get me through what ever comes or happens....

what makes you Happy?

Last edited:

01Aladdin

Hmmmm what makes me happy... well you lot in here make me laugh... but right now i spose i dont have anything that actually makes me happy. I'm in a bit of a rut, alone too mush of the time, worried about the future, tired and in pain too much of the time.

I often wonder if a woman could make me happy, but they're all crazy and often make me fear for my life lmao.

Next Question:

If you could turn things inside out with a mere thought, would you do it?